Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 11:44 pm
User Image

When Niyebe went to attack Ares when he was helping the little brat's sister, she was on her feet putting herself in the way. A low growl coming from her tiny throat, and golden eyes staring at him. Just as she was going to strike him in the face a cub from no where fell from the skies. She jumped back, her hackles still raised at him, "Coward. You'll make a good entertainer with your poisons, and guaranteed kills," she hissed. It wasn't often an entertainer was set out to kill someone that they couldn't defeat. Warriors on the other hand, their life would always be at stake, including protecting them. There would always be bad blood between the warriors and entertainers. Her eyes were on the other set of twins that were there now.

User Image
Ares' head turned sharply when he saw Valkyrie fly past him and he understood what happened. It seemed some other cubs had taken to not like this other family either. He felt his own anger build up, he wasn't one to lost his temper like his younger brother. At least he tried not to show it. He took a deep breath, "The next time you make a move like that, it will be your last," he warned before nudging Valkyrie to follow him.

User Image

Jelani looked over at her, "You've been training them already?" he questioned. He didn't plan on starting until they were a little older. For now he let them spar and observe, offered bits of advice but he let them make their own mistakes so they would learn from them. "It needs to be dead if you ever want your daughter to be a warrior," he responded. He had heard of her troubles from the grapevine. All entertainers. He would've jumped off the cliff if his boys muttered those words. "When they're older it wont matter if they become trainers. As long as they band together they will continue with whatever endeavor the ring leader has set out," he responded. His ears flattening on his head when he watched her son go for Ares and Valkyrie interjecting.

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:37 pm
User ImageKatomya had the wind knocked out of her by the rush from Erebus. The charge knocked her over and she was hit square in the chest, unprepared. Stupid! Stupid mistake! she thought to herself. She slid back a few feet, regaining her breath. "You'll pay, you rat!" She snarled and spat at him with her words. She was done playing nice. It was time to use some of what her mom and dad showed her, time to prove she's the fighter of her siblings, time to show everyone not to mess with her or ESPECIALLY her brothers! But, also note that she wasn't too worried about them currently, her eyes were set on Erebus.

She got back to her feet as quickly as possible. The fur on the back of her neck down to her tail stood on end, in furious anger and total attentiveness. She watched the movements of the boy, watched as he came around again and started to accelerate toward her. A creatures's eyes often tell more than than actual physical movements do. His eyes were focused on her and the ground before him. He wasn't doing any funny business this time. A low grunt escaped her throat as she quickly moved out of his way the second time.

She quickly did a 180 degree spin to face in his direction, not missing a moment's opportunity. Sensing that this was her chance, she jumped forward in a zig-zag formation, her third jump aimed straight for the dark coated annoyance. She kept every muscle in her body tight as she went in for the attack, he claws outstretched and ready to grab onto the boy when she landed.

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 9:33 pm
Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
Mariko remained where she was on the boulder that was overlooking most of it. She didn't want to get involved. The only way she would was if she was somehow forced into it. She didn't doubt her capabilities but she wanted to remain as neutral as possible since she was going to be a healer. She looked over at her sister and gave her a small nod and a faint smile and watched as she wandered off and then not to long after fell from the tree she had seemingly disappeared up to. All she could do was shake her head and cover her face with her paw. Had that just happened? "Oh boy..." She said under her breath as she peeked back from behind her paw to see her brothers rush in to get her away from the pretty blue male. They were so protective it made her smile. From where she was she hadn't seen any harm. At least not from him, perhaps from the striped family, but not the male she had fell on. She couldn't help but feel the tension in the air and it made her ruffle her fur slightly as she remained where she was, watching and waiting.

Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
Tamaki raised his hackles as the sudden movement of the male occurred and suddenly found himself moving out of the way as a furry green body fell upon his brother. He kept his eyes on the sister and the brother and watched as the one left but he kept his eyes on the girl. She seemed to anxious to him and too willing to strike so he would make sure to keep a mental note on it. He listened and turned his ears towards the voice of an adult saying never to turn their back on an opponent and then not to kill each other. So there were adults around. That was comforting to know. And he doubted it would get as bad as one of them killing each other. The adults would step in well before something like that happened.

His gaze switched from the female to his sister and her sparing partner and he kept himself poised in a postion in which he could step in if necessary. He knew what fair and square was and if the male tried anything tricky he would step in. He glanced over towards his brother. "Are you okay?" He couldn't help but recall what he had said when the female cub had fallen on him.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:18 am
Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
When she moved out of the way, he immediately tried to turn back but as soon as he did. He felt something jerk him backwards and right when it did...

Claws were felt down his face that ailed him enough to growl out a sort of scream of sorts in a war cry. Only just swiping her ear with the little he had pull he had against his brother. He could feel the string across his face and turned to his brother. "LET ME GO!" Trying to wiggle away from him and as soon as he was about to push off Ares- A bundle of cubs jumped in the middle- which caught him off guard enough to nudge forward away from Ares grasp.

Still with anger and about to plan his next attack which included and not limited to bombarding his way between the recent bundle of cubs to get to the red cheetah cub until the adult came. 'Don't kill yourselves.' He gruffed with a nasty evil sneer. "You'll pay." His eyes directed to Katomya- a death stare...like a promise that he WOULD bring HELL to her life. Then he turned to his brother. Although Ares was older than he- it made him almost sick to know that his brother pulled him away. Blood was now smeering and dripping from his face. "It was MY fight- you had no RIGHT to pull me off of her not til she is gasping for her last breath and even then." He was pissed... then turned his head back to see the family. Drilling their faces in to his memory so he could give them a good pay back.

Then Makai gave a side comment, the boy acted a lot like him in regards to being a feisty cub..

"Yea.. Just testing our skills." He could feel his skill just boiling off enough to toss his look away and fall back.

Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
The threat was very real, and by the looks of it- it seemed his family would have to watch their backs. For some reason, even from just a cub he could feel the steam fly off the striped cub.. Then looked at his brother that pulled him away. "I thought you were gunna attack her- and that wasn't gunna go down on my watch." Flexing his claws out and looked to his brother. Giving him a nod that if they left, they should probably take sis home.

"I'm not interested in killing- but I promise that if your blood threatens mine again- that can be changed quickly."

Then he pulled Katomya's face towards him.. "Your ear.. and I think he got a little of your cheek." His brows went forward. "We're gunna have to take you to a healer or something... hopefully someone can fix it.. I don't want you to scar." Ears panning back. "Tamaki , can you find us some help.. someone who can heal or something?"

Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
More than pissed- but at least the anger in him passed but not towards the Niyebe nor his family. He didn't -care-. He knew his sisters knew how to heal but he wouldn't divulge that information. Let them die of an infection and he wouldn't so much as huff nor tear. Then he looked about, his other sis had to be around- and probably could at least check whichever this twin was -never bothering to figure which one was which-.

"Mariko!" Finally spotting his other sis.. Flicking his tail slightly irritated that she just stayed WATCHING instead of aiding. He turned his head to Ifrit and gave him the nod to bring her over as he walked up to the rock Mariko made refuge in. "....So you watch- you couldn't have just- MAYBE came to check if she was ok~" Pointing at their twin sister. "Can you see if dumbdumb here is hurt." Looking rather annoyed at the whole situation.

Katapatan
User Image
She turned to Jelani with that 'of course' I had sort of face. "You think I would just let them out of the den stupid." She chuckled. "Especially the boys. Although they picked what they have for now... They are certainly not just normal entertainers going in blind. I first taught them to fight. Though how they turned soft is beyond me." Shaking her head. "At least I see they retained something and-" The growling off set what she was saying and watched just barely the end of all the commotion and saw Kat's claws slash right in to the cubs face. Her ears went up. "Oh well damn that's my girl~..I got a feisty one." Then looked at Jelani. "I think they may like each other." She chuckled. "We should definitely get his face looked at. I'll find Lulu.." Slowly lifting herself in a crouched position only to slip away from detection.

Death Resurrected

AstoriaFallen

tani duh!

Reeshie Hack

bullterrierlove
Just in case you wanted to get a feel for the siblings xD; You can throw him in or not your choice ;]

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 6:16 am
User Image

"I'll do whatever I damn well please when I am responsible for your stupid outbursts!" he snarled back at him, daring him to make a swipe. His own fur was raised until out of the corner of his eyes he saw his father coming towards them paired with another female who wasn't mother. By the looks of it, it was their mother or some relative. He looked over at Erebus who was bleeding nicely.

User Image

"Great." Her ears flattened on her head looking at Rada who didn't seem to mind one bit that blood had been spilt. Her eyes went to the white, feminine cub, "If it helps I can take your eyes so you don't have to watch," her voice matter of factly. She intentionally threatened him, calling his bluff. He would have to go through four older brothers before he would get to her, and she knew he wouldn't get past the first. Her eyes turned to see whom Ares was looking at and she sat back waiting for the s**t to hit the fan.

User Image

Jelani went silent watching. Ares trying to do the right thing, and instead his brother was injured. Better it be Erebus than the girl. He tilted his head in the slightest, perhaps he learned from the outburst. If it was a genuine enemy then Ares wouldn't have stopped him. He wondered who would've truly one if Erebus was allowed his full force. He was a beast to be reckoned with, with an anger that he did not know where it came from. "I doubt she would've gotten that hit if it was for Ares. I haven't trained them yet, they've been doing it for me. I have a litter that all wants to be warriors. God help me," he smirked. He couldn't be more proud though, he wished his daughters picked a different profession. He shook his head, "No healer, good learning experience. I'll mend it," he mentioned. He got up from the spot and began walking over towards the cubs.

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 8:29 am
User ImageFinally! She had gotten in a hit enough to get the rat away from her, for now, and even if it was only with the help of his sibling. She growled at him as he spoke to his brother, showing the same insolence he seemed to be filled with.

She batted Niyebe's paws away from her head. "I'll be fine. Don't treat me like a baby." She kept here eyes on Erebus the whole time, either being sure the threat was gone or inspecting her work on his face. A grin spread over her countenance and her tail swished happily behind her. I won! is all she was thinking as they were enveloped by cubs and a couple adults were on the way, too. She finally turned and looked at her brother. "If I scar, it's proof that I was in a battle for our family!" She boasted. "It'll be a mark so every day, I can wake up, remember this day, and be driven to more victories! Plus, it might look pretty awesome." She imagined herself in the future, a huge chunk of ear missing and deep scar from cheek to nose, obviously a slightly exaggerated image based on her current "injury".

"It's a shame you boys didn't want to be fighters, too." She added quickly, turning her head to the side a little, "We could have been the strongest, most feared family around!" She was smirking again, and moved into a playful position, hind quarters in the air and front half downward. "Either way, that roach's siblings are right to try and pull him away. I woulda gotten him good, next!" After this victory, she so deemed it, there was no way she would ever be an entertainer, she had a warrior's blood in her.

tani duh!

Magical Lunatic

5,900 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Timid 100

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:18 pm
User Image

A small yawn came from Hisoka’s lips as he looked around the area. Really, he had been sleeping in their den previously. But without the warmth of his siblings around, he soon woke up, neither hide nor hair of Makai, Mariko, Ifrit, Airi or Chihiro. All of his siblings. Gone. He wasn’t alarmed that they didn’t wake him up at all. It was more of a concern as to what they were up to. He was not a naive little cub. Prior experience had shown that his siblings could get into tons of trouble without any incentive.

Hence, he had wandered out of the den in search for his siblings. So far he had had no such luck in finding any of them. He was tempted to ask another about their whereabouts. But really, what would they think of him if he did? That he was weak, pathetic, and constantly needed to know where his siblings were at? It was probably true, at least a smidge, but as the eldest cub didn’t want to be seen that way. He should be responsible and confident. Strong. Able to guide his siblings into the right path as well as take care of himself. Alas, that was far from the truth.

Therefore, Hisoka continued on. Furry brows furrowed, and he bit his lip, concerned as he still wasn’t able to find his brothers and sisters. Fortunately, just as he was about to cave into asking an adult, he was able to hear his siblings squabble. Muffled and far away, but it still gave him a sense of direction to wander towards.

Relieved, he scrambled towards the chaotic noise, happy that he didn’t just hear one sibling. It became even more of a joy when he saw his sister, Mariko, perched on a boulder. He laid down next to her side, bumping his shoulder with hers. “What’s up?” he asked, one inquisitive rustic golden eye glancing over at their siblings. His body tensed as he realized just how many there were around, cubs and adults alike.

Maybe it was best if he didn’t get involved and stayed here for the time being.

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2014 4:08 pm
Chi Sohma

tani duh!

bullterrierlove

Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
Her eyes narrowed as her brother seemed to think that she had to of gotten up. "Hey! I could tell from here that was is fine. BUT I'll double check since you so insist." She said as she stood up and shook herself and walked over to her sister. She gave a narrowed gaze back over at their brother once more before turning a smiling gaze back to her sister. "You aren't hurt are you? I would have stepped in had I thought you were seriously injured." She said reassuringly. She checked her over a moment and then after being satisfied that she wasn't injured returned to her rock and laid back down.

Marikos gaze shifted and she jumped slightly as she felt a figure next to her and then a shoulder bump and calmed instantly when she realized it was her brother. She gave him a cheerful smile and nudged him back. She looked over at the commotions below as he asked what was going on. She sighed and shook her head. "The different families aren't getting along to well." She said softly, almost as if she spoke too loud they might turn their attention up here to where her and Hisoka laid.

She turned towards him and grabbed his ear playfully in her mouth and then let go in an attempted to ease his tension. "Looks like she got him good with that hit." She commented as the fire colored cub nailed the dark male with purple stripes. She watched as some of the adults were milling around and she flattened her ears slightly. If they were watching then it seemed that this wasn't anything that was out of hand. She couldn't help but want to help the angry cub that had blood coming down his face. She chose then to speak up. She wasn't too far away from them after all. "I can look at that if you'd like." Her voice remained calm and steady as she voiced herself to the young male. She didn't want to get into it with them, but she wasn't afraid. Plus her brothers were around and she knew a thing or two to keep herself safe.

Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
Tamaki looked at his sister as she boasted her victory loud and proud. He flattened his ears slightly as she made a remark about the boys wanting to be entertainers. She knew well enough they could hold their own, it just wasn't the path they had wanted to go down. He would support her with her choice though, and she knew that. He nudged her hind quarters playfully in a mock attempt to push her over. "Don't be too prideful now. Modesty is a rare form these days." He said looking at her. He was glad that she had gotten a good hit, but sometimes too much boasting was unnecessary. "I think it will be a nice addition to your features." He said with a chuckle, motioning to the spot where she had been nicked. She was proud and he liked that about her. He wasn't going to fuss over her like Niyebe was though. She wasn't a pushover and didn't need to be babied. He gave her a reassuring grin. He was proud of her.

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2014 3:50 pm
Abila x Jelani Baby

User Image
It was apparent that he was pissed and to all that was around. He gave out a war growl before pushing away from his brother. "That fight was MINE!" Before he shoved his twin's shoulder and in the distance saw his father coming at them. After trying to leave, but he knew with his father there- that wouldn't be such a good idea anymore. Rubbing his face with the back of his paw to 'clean up' before a chirpy sort of sound came down to set in his ears.

"I can look at that if you'd like."

He looked up at the girl.. she had to be from the other family that also reigned in on the scene. "I don't need ANYONES help." Wearing his cut with bitterness. Then followed by a grunt. "What are you a healer or somethin'"

Katapatan x Ubunifu Baby

User Image
He frowned at his sister.. Being the oldest sure was hard. "But.. but sis...flower.. " His eyes went big and bubbly... Almost hard broken. The type that would show his vulnerability to his family only.. before he snapped back at the stripey family. They had sharp tongues. "We should hope it never gets to that point." He hissed back and straightened himself out as soon as his mother came trotting in. His mother would sort this out.

Lúhuì'Huā x Djinni Baby

User Image
His eyes rolling around, annoyed at his siblings til Hisoka came in to the picture. Their oldest brother and a grim was shown on his face, the push over. "Well its nice of you to finally drop by while your younger siblings fall off of trees.." He snapped at him, and turned around to see his twin backing him. They wouldn't ever leave to far apart.

"Think we have a good set of blood ties here already. Now I know who might be the best allies. You should take note there brother." Directing his attention to the oldest then climbing up the boulder to be out of the way of the adults. But close enough to back the bloodline he took sides with.

Katapatan
User Image
"Mmm.. it will surely scar~" She chuckled proudly and a little cocky. "You are still so lucky to have warriors. Im jealous and hope they come to their senses soon." Shaking her head. "Suit yourself. Although if I have it right, those are some of Lulu's cubs.. my my do we have the bloodlines all in a bunch.."

As soon as she came in to range of the cubs she took a stand right behind her daughter. "Ooo see you made a few friends." As if she only acknowledged her daughter for that moment. "Your first scar~ how cute~" Lifting her daughter's chin to examine it. "But you should listen to Tamaki~ Modesty is quite a rarity these days~"

Niyebe of course did NOT like how his mother was handling this and opted to just stand closer to his family.

"Now cubs.. sparring outside the training grounds is dangerous- it would have been better with a teacher don't you think?" Looking at the cubs on the boulder. She was the right hand of the Queen- she had to make it a point to know each and every single body that belonged to the 'Nera. "Mariko~ Hisoka... Healers I presume?.Ares.. Erebus.. Makai.. Ifrit.. Valkyrie~ Warriors? Shouldn't you all be in your training grounds or does it so happen to be all your days off." She laughed.

"Do you need to go see a healer Katomya?" Looking at Tamaki- patting his head as she spoke to his sister. While Niyebe was fed the silent treatment..

Death Resurrected

AstoriaFallen

tani duh!

Reeshie Hack

bullterrierlove

Sorry for the lateness, just been moving and stressed out with irl. Slowly getting back to the swing of things. Also- I have Rada babies~ so if anyone wants to plot etc let me know! <3  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2014 8:02 pm
will have a post up soonish!! sorry for being MIA, college and work are keeping me busy.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:44 am
Chi Sohma
Abila x Jelani Baby

She flattened her ears slightly as he attempted to be prideful. She was just wanting to help and if he didn't want to accept it then she would just let him be. Just as she was about to leave it at that he spoke again and she almost smiled but she remained as she was and looked at him. "Not yet. I'm training to be one." From where she was it didn't look to bad and she knew he was pretty upset about the whole ordeal. She thought for a split second and then spoke again. "It makes you look tough." She tried to compliment him to get him in a better mood she he wasn't so testy.

Katapatan

Tamaki looked up at his mother as she agreed with what he had said to her and he smiled on the inside. Maybe she'd start listening to her siblings more when they were backed by their mom like that. He felt his mother pat his head and looked around at the mixture of cubs and adults. How many families were out here right now? This was quite the mixture of families.

Death Resurrected

tani duh!

Reeshie Hack

bullterrierlove

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:16 pm
i know this one is kind of dead but anyone interestd in a teen rp?]]  

Death Resurrected

Tipsy Sex Symbol

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:34 pm
Death Resurrected
i know this one is kind of dead but anyone interestd in a teen rp?]]

AstoriaFallen

tani duh!

Reeshie Hack

bullterrierlove

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 11:51 pm
User Image

Hisoka offered Mariko a slight tilt of his lips in return to her cheeky smile. His sister was safe, happy. That was one down, but he wasn't exactly sure about the rest. He casted a glance towards the group, noting that his brothers were getting a bit testy with the others. That wasn't good. He'd have to remedy the situation somehow. But first, Mariko was his priority. Laughing softly, he lightly butted his head against hers. "And I bet they've given them a good show of how fun our family can be, hm?" he asked, grin threatening to fall as he took a look at his siblings again, unsure. Fun, right. He just hoped that they hadn't done any irreplaceable damage.

He jumped as his ear was tugged on, whipping his head around to face Mariko and give her a playful n** of his own, the other scene before him momentarily leaving his mind. Hisoka laughed, shoving at his sister once more. "Looks like you got me good with yours. I'll get you for that," a grin spread across his lips as he butted up against her head.

The cub was about to pounce on his sibling, but what she said had him turning his head, alarmed. That couldn't be one of his family, could it?! Thankfully, it wasn't. Hisoka's shoulders slumped in relief. He wouldn't know how to approach if it was.

Hearing a familiar call, Hisoka turned his attention towards Makai, a frown tugging at his lips. Always the troublesome sort, Makai was. He loved him dearly, but his brother could make everything ten times more complicated. Not what the proverbial healer ordered. "Sorry I couldn't be here sooner." he muttered a bit bitterly, placing his head on his paws as he watched his younger siblings warily. He pushed his ill regrets to the side, and gave his brother a semblance of a smirk. Time to play to his brother's arrogance. "Falling off trees, Makai? I thought you were better than that. Have you lost your sense of balance already? Or do I need to teach you?"

Niyebe's presence he didn't suspect. Which is why his brows shot up when she said his name. The queen's hand wasn't to be messed with. Just what were his siblings thinking when they decided to fight with other families here, in front of her? A grimace etched into his features at the thought. They probably weren't. "Sorry ma'am," he called, gaze casted towards the ground. Nervously, his gaze went back towards his siblings, giving them what he hoped to be a carefree smile. "C'mon guys. We should go to the training grounds," he stressed, getting up to leave. Hisoka would drag his siblings out if need be. He just didn't want to if he didn't have to."Instruction would be better than going at it ourselves, right?"

[[Sorry for such a late reply! I'd absolutely love to do a teen roleplay(or any roleplay, really) though, if anyone is interested! Just hit me up! ]]

Chi Sohma

AstoriaFallen

tani duh!

Reeshie Hack

bullterrierlove

Shirtless Spotter

10,200 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:30 am
[ooc: So i guess this is done right? Also, i'd be loving some teen RP!!]

Mariko listened as Hisoka mentioned they should leave and head to the training grounds and she turned from the young male she was helping and she padded along beside her brother awaiting for the rest of their siblings to join in suit. They definitely didn't need to be getting into any unnecessary trouble.

bullterrierlove

Chi Sohma

tani duh!

Reeshie Hack

Death Resurrected

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items