[PRP] Flower Finders (Cheshi x Damu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 5:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Cheshi stretched her legs, back and feet as she prepared for the morning ahead of her. Today she was searching for new materials to make things with, since upon returning from the festival she seemed very disappointed at the lack of supplies that remained in their family's den.

So Cheshi made a list.

Her growing butt wiggled as she playfully sprung from one rock to the next as her ears flapped in the wind. She briefly wondered if they would be super long when she was an adult before returning to thoughts about her list.

First, she needed to find five flowers. Yup, exactly five. Because she had used two while they were away and the ones she left at home were dead, so she needed new ones! Now her little paws scrapped across the stone as she looked between all the rocks to see if special rock-flowers grew there.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:40 pm
User Image

It had been a tough morning so far for Damu. He had woken alone and cold, and unfortunately the small change in his routine threw off everything. Normally, he was surefooted and walked with a grace that would make it appear like he could see, but today, he stumbled a few more times than normal.

He had even jumped when his uncle Leji greeted him! The poor boy stuttered out three apologies before fleeing quickly into the unknown.

So Damu took more careful steps, listening for anything that would indicatewhere he was.

Of course, that's when he heard the scrape of nails along the stone - they were small, way too small to be anyone else besides one of his little sisters. He wouldn't know which until she spoke, though.

"Hello?" He called softly, hoping to catch his sister's attention.

CaliWolfe

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 2:56 pm
Seaki

Cheshi turned her attention to her older brother as he called to her in the distance. "Damu!" She excitedly barked his name. "Are you looking for things too?" She asked curiously, but didn't wait time in continuing to explain why she was there. "I'm looking for flowers, have you uh... Do you where any grow?" She almost ask if he seen where any grew, but had reminded herself mid-sentence the he was blind.

"Did you know that rocks have flowers growing between them?!" She carried on, allowing little time for her brother to respond. She was just so thrilled at all the materials she could make things with that Cheshi couldn't help but to randomly blurt out things as she was prone to. This time she caught herself in the act however and giggled as she apologized for having cut her brother off if he was speaking. "Sorry." She said with a childish grin.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:02 am
CaliWolfe
Seaki says: sorry for taking so long, hun ;;

The blind dog smiled at his little sister's enthusiasm. She was so bouncy! He wondered if he was like that as a pup, but he couldn't remember. A lot had happened in his young life. "Flowers?" He asked. He knew where some were. "There are so many flowers all around, but I think I remember the way to a nice patch." He told her.

"Airle tells me they're all colors. Maybe you can find some you like?" He, normally surefooted, took a deep breath and felt along the rocky ground. He was still learning the area, after all.

He hoped it wouldn't be so bad in the future - be more surefooted and confident in his steps.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:35 am
"Yay! I'll find lot's of pretty flowers and make things with them!" She told her brother as she skipped alongside him merrily. He was kind of slow, but she imagined that being blind was like having a cloth fall in front of your face and be stuck there all day. That it was difficult to know where you were going and only were the sun was shining was the briefest on indicators of what direction you were facing. For that Cheshi almost admired her brother for being able to know where he was going without seeing it.

"Flowers are lot's and lot's of colors!" She confirmed for Damu to know. "There's blue ones and red ones and even orange ones like me!" She giggled having remembered that one time she had found a reddish orange flower. "There's yellow ones too! Hey! If I find a really pretty flower would it make you happy if I gave it to you?" She asked this while hoping on different rocks. Cheshi imagined that each little crevasse between stones was a canyon or an endless pit of darkness that she had to avoid stepping on or would fall through. It was fun playing games like that!

Seaki
I'm sorry that this took so long ;_;

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2015 10:33 am
CaliWolfe
I suck at responding omg sorry. I'm gonna try to be better, promise.

"It's not very far," Damu explained. "You'll probably see them soon." The flower patch just past a small dip where water sometimes collected after a particularly rainy day. It was probably one of the best patches, he thought. Not much grew here, but there were little places like this that made it worth it.

It was such an odd, unexpected place that those who see probably wouldn't have found it - hidden by rocks and trees and other such things. It was nice though, a nice little place.

"Do you see them yet?" he asked, carefully stepping over a particularly large branch that had fallen, though his paw still scraped over the top.

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

CaliWolfe

Shy Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:21 am
Cheshi walked alongside her brother happily wagging her tail with contentment. Damu was actually kind of fast she thought to herself! What with being blind and all, it was fascinating to her that he knew exactly where to go!

She had to crawl over instead of stepping or leaping her way over the fallen tree trunk. That wasn't so bad, once she got bigger like Damu she'd be able to walk all over the place easily. For now she was just a tad bit too short and had to pull herself over the tree trunk, landing with a thud on the other side, even when she hadn't really been so far away from the ground.

"Oh!" Cheshi exclaimed. Bright flowers of all colors were growing in the little place Damu had lead her. It wasn't a meadow or a field of flowers, but it was more then she had expected and was gleefully smiling at the find. "There's so many!" She told him. "How did you find this place?!" She asked, curiously eyeing all the different flowers growing and even picking a few from the ground.

Seaki

[IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff