Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[ prp ] it rattles my lungs ( lurks beneath & lily )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 3:58 pm
Lurks chased after a stray moth in all its shadowy glory. He scrabbled around a corner, head ducked low in a charge. "Get back to us!" he yelled gleefully, the rattling in his throat echoing like a bee's buzzing.

He was thin and bony and exposed bone, a plethora of scarves billowing behind him in dusty oranges. He was black shadow wings, glittering with red eyes, he was golden coins glittering along the edges of his clothes, clattering in the breeze.

He was Famine, and clearly so.

The bug soared close to the ground, skimming along the ground, and Lurks Beneath dove after it-- promptly getting stuck beneath the skirts of someone.

"Hello!" he said, muffled by his scarves bunching up, "I am chasing a new friend. Who are you?"

saliru

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2014 4:10 pm

Lily was walking along, enjoying a lovely day... or night? It was hard to tell sometimes. She admired the scenery, it was rare that she got away to explore and she was enjoying the opportunity until - shock. Horror.

She let forth a shriek that rattled down to the bone, not that it had to travel far given the intruder to her peace and solitude... and skirt.

She immediately reared back and stomped her feet to try and run the offender off. Even failing that, at least in doing so she dislodged herself and her skirt which she readily smoothed out to ensure her decency would be preserved.

"What in the world do you think you're doing?!"

astrazilla

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 4:46 pm
As she shrieked, Lurks shrieked, and then he did again when she stomped on his skeleton bone fingers.

"Ouch!" He remained on the ground, waving with both hands as the shadowy bugs he'd been chasing circled back, floating around his head like a fragmented halo of moths.

"Playing tag with the friends," he replied, innocent and urgently honest. "I am not very very good at keeping up! What are you doing, with the yelling and the stepping on?"

Saliru

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 6:14 pm

"I am protecting myself from your so-called game," Lily huffed irritably as she quickly backed up quite a bit of distance from him. She had gotten a good look and her feelings were a resounding 'nope'. Her words and tone suggested someone proud and unafraid. but her actions, clearly of avoidance, possibly fear.

She was still trying to fix her skirt. Unclean, unclean. "I was walking, innocently minding my own business until you violated my sanctity."

astrazilla

Saliru

Cluttered Hunter

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas