Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:37 am
Znaruto

User ImageHivya was not sure what to do with herself. She had let herself be taken in by a male lion's promises, by the allure of the danger that surrounded him. All the things she had sworn to herself that she would avoid and escape from, some day. She was not a creature meant to be rule, but she also did not know how to take care of herself.

She was naive, she was sheltered and quiet, and she was quickly finding that she had no idea how to survive in this place, despite being raised here.

She'd met another male recently, one who treated her like she was somehow worth his time. He had not been friendly, by any means, but he still helped her, in his way. He wanted to see her be strong, for herself and for those that she cared about, and if she stuck with his training and guidance, she might make an okay place for herself in these lands.

For now, though, she was on her own, wandering around in the open and feeling very exposed and helpless. She was not sure where her den was, having gotten a bit turned around. Hopefully she did not run into anyone that would pose a threat to her... or try to steal her away, as she had always feared.

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:13 pm
User Image

Gunnarr was waiting in this spot for the whole day now. He been waiting for his next target. He let out a snort as he watch her, this snort wasn't a loud one but one of relief. He was finally done with waiting. This was the moment that he was waiting for so long. He smile to himself and lifted up his bum and shook it. He close one eye to make sure he was going for the right spot.

This pink lioness wasn't going to know what hit her! It was going to be him of course, but oh ho oh she wasn't going to know it. No never because it was Gunnarr the strong to attack and when he did he never miss!

Gunnarr jump up and aim for the lady butt! He know she wasn't going to be ready for him.

Lithiasaur

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 10:54 am
Znaruto

Hivya was not anticipating anything smacking into her butt, so when she was bumped by something fairly heavy, though certainly not as heavy as it could be, she let out a loud yelp of surprise and nearly flew off the ground. She span around sharply, fur bristling and a panicked growl crawling out of her throat as she landed heavily on her paws and immediately crouched down. She was expecting to be looking up at a large male, or something: a lion that wanted to mess with her or hurt her.

Instead, she found she had brought herself down about eye level to a much smaller antagonist than she was expecting. She blinked at the cub for a moment, then let out a long breath of relief and flopped down in front of him.

"I thought you were attacking me. Why are you jumping on others?! That's not very nice!" Of course, very few living here cared about being nice or not, as far as she knew. She watched the cub and frowned at him. She had no experience with cubs, and she stared at him like he was a foreign body that she did not quite understand and was, it seemed, fairly creeped out by.

Cubs, she knew, could be a handful. She was hoping this one wasn't. But the first impression was not giving her much to go on.

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 10:57 am

Gunnarr laugh as he flew back from her bum. He fell to the ground with a light bump. He shook his head and sat down in front of her. He laugh once more and said "HAHAIdidit! Ilandedonmy targetandevengotayellout! ONE POINT FOR GUNNARR!" He smile at her with joy. He was so happy that he didn't miss this time. This meant that he was getting better at fighting and jumping! This made him even more happy just thinking about it.

Gunnarr was to lost in his own thoughts to listen to the lioness that was talking to him. He finally began to listen to her at the very last few words she was saying. He look at her confused and said "Whatnotniceididn'tdoanything!" Not knowing that he said it so fast that it all came out at once. He had an Habit to speak very fast, that no one could really understand him. He just look up at the lady wondering what would happen if he batted at her nose.

Lithiasaur

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 11:13 am
Znaruto

"One point? You can't play a game that I'm not aware I'm in! That's not fair!" Hivya could not really be mad at the little cub, though, with the way he was looking at her. She tried to frown at him but she did not really feel upset any more. The initial surprise had faded, and now she knew it was just a cub having a little fun.

And he looked so happy about it, too.

Now she felt bad.

"No, don't worry about it. I was just surprised that you jumped on me. It's okay, really," she said, flicking her tail behind her and hoping the cub did not start to cry. She would have no idea how to make him stop if he did, and had a horrifying image of his family coming to his defense and tearing her limb from limb for it. She shook her head, having to listen very hard to what the cub was saying just to catch all his words.

"You need to slow down, buddy. You'll choke on all those words if you're not careful!"

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:34 am
He listen to the lady as she talk. What did she mean a game? This was no game this was training. He need this training for being a raver! Cus that what he wanted to be! "Ladythisnogame! Thisistraniningforme." He said to her as his paw went in the air. He had a dream to be the very best and that what he was going to do.

He gave her a frown when she said surprise. She didn't want her to be surprise, he wanted her to be scared of his attack but that was not the case. Now he knew what he had to do. He had to roar next time that he did it.
He listen to what she said and his eyes got big. "YOU CAN CHOKE ON WORDS!?" He said very slowly so he would not choke at all.

Lithiasaur
Sorry this took so long

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2014 3:10 pm
Znaruto

Hivya stared at the cub for a long moment, trying to decide if he was messing with her, or just suffering the usual inconsistency of thought that young lions experienced. Their attention spans could be pretty limited, after all, and that was supposed to be part of what made them so cute and endearing. Hivya was still trying to decide if she agreed with that assessment of them.

She could not help but laugh as he slowed his words down substantially, moving forward to bump him lightly with her nose in an effort to help him relax.

"Oh, no, it's just a saying! You'll be fine, it's just easier for others to understand you if you take a little time between words. Not too much time, of course, but. You know. Like I'm talking now? So you're training are you? I bet you'll be a good reaver some day, if you're already training. Is that what you want to do?"

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:37 pm
Gunnarr look at her with narrow eyes. What was she laughing about now. He didn't want to choke. No sir're. Not now not never. Was she trying to play one of those minds games that the adult talk about or was she making fun of him. WAIT maybe she was getting back at him for hitting her bum. Maybe that was it! He walk around her a few time to get a good look at her. He wanted to make sure he had a good run alway route if something happen. He then sat infront of her and listen to what she said.

She must be playing mind games with him! She say one thing and then tell him to do the other. What did this lady want. He look at with narrow eyes again and said "I....See....what...you..are.....trying...to...do! You....can't...trick...the...Gunnarr!" Not really hearing anything but the first part of what she was saying before he talk over her. He wasn't going to let her play mind games with him. NO he was to smart for that! "I...Bet...you..want...me...to...talk...like....that...just....so....i...can...choke.....NO...MAM.....Slow...talking....for...now....on! I...will...not...let...you.....win!: He said very slowly.

Lithiasaur

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

Lithiasaur
Crew

Snuggly Knight

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:55 am
Znaruto

Hivya watched him in wonder. She could not remember being a cub, but she did not think she had quite as much energy. She was a little timid and shut in, maybe, but she supposed she was a different sort of a cub than this young guy was. He was very out going and rather funny. It made her wonder if she had missed out on more than she thought, sticking to her little corner of the world.

Though, he seemed very stressed out and competitive. She was not surprised, considering where they were, but she hoped he knew how to play, too.

"I'm not trying to trick you, silly thing," Hivya said with a gentle smile, amused despite her inexperience with cubs. "I'm not trying to hurt you, I have no reason to. But if you want to slow talk from now on, I guess I can't stop you." She frowned thoughtfully, then got an idea. Clearing her throat, she languidly shrugged her shoulders.

"Well, I think it's a show of weakness, going so extreme to avoid something you think is dangerous. There has to be a balance, don't you think? A real warrior would find that, you know."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 1:04 pm

Again Gunnarr look at her with narrow eyes. Nope he wasn't going to fall for it. If gunnarr was anything he was very superstitious! So you tale this boy something could happen to him some type of crazy wait, this little guy would believe it until the end of time itself. He wasn't hear none of what she say about not speaking slow. She said it once and that all she had to say to get this little cub to not speak normal like everyone else.

"Nope........nope........nope! I....for...one...will...not.....speak....any faster...then...this...for...now...on! I....will...not....let...myself...choke....on...any of.....my words." He said very slowly. Oh And the nerves of her to say it was a sign of weakness. Oh no Gunnarr wasn't going to have anymore of this. Nope not at all. Nope none of it. Gunnarr look at her with narrow eyes then bolted off in the other direction. That was going to be the last time he would ever mess with a pink lady bum!

Lithiasaur
Thanks for rping. This one was really fun to do. <3

Znaruto

Dapper Humorist

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out