Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Catching Up Part 2: The Bothering (Sammy and Riley) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:41 am
Who?

miliardo kason
u like dat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:38 pm
"Red."

Nio Love
Winning

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:54 pm
Who??

Miliardo Kason
now shes just ******** with you

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 4:57 pm
Sammy shot Riley a look.

Nio Love

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 8:44 pm
Riley's innocent gaze lasted for a full ten seconds, before her eyes glittered with amusement. Ah. Red. How exactly is an esteemed member of our faculty stopping you from doing what you want? Has she forbidden you from something? Somehow, Riley couldn't quite imagine anyone keeping Sammy from anything, whether by force or by intimidation. What did Red have on her?

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 5:54 pm
Sammy shivered, an odd reaction given the sensation of cold wasn't one she was ever keenly aware of. "She.... I don't remember, but I know. When I try to remember I freeze, I want to run, to scream, I feel pain... Something is missing you of all people would know what that feels like, but turn it inside out, fill it with terror and dread, It's not just missing it's wrong..."

Slowly she paced the roof before taking a seat feet dangling over the edge as she watched others mill by on their day, a bone hand reaching to rub her temples as the fear and confusion started to fade.

What was wrong with her?

Nio Love

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:32 pm
Riley did understand what that felt like. She understand it all too well. She watched Sammy pacing the roof, quietly taking in every gesture and twitch as her mind fought against itself to keep memories suppressed. Memories about Red.

Memories Riley suddenly very much wanted to know about.

It will come, with time. Perhaps you just need time to remind yourself that Red is no threat to you. Not anymore. Time, and convincing yourself. That is what you require.

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 9:40 am
"It has to do with these locks... Amrita knows a bit about it, we have memories, something went wrong with them, and we have these locks to show for it."

She tugged the purple lock, the black chain tied to it twisted together with small charms that looked oddly like pins, Helma, Shehk, Red, a sword, a cane of pepermint, Sammy's own pin, all of them twined together through out the chain.

Sighing she looked back at Riley shaking her head, "Red's not... I don't know what she is. I know our past, our present, but theirs a key factor that keeps blocking out the right memories."

Nio Love

Miliardo Kason

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 7:04 pm
A physical structure forbidding Sammy from remembering something was far more stable and troublesome than some mere memory block in her mind. Riley reached out to touch the contraption, settling her long claw into the hole of the key and jingling it carefully.

But it is a lock. She stated - an obvious fact. Does that not mean you simply need to find the key? Have you been searching for it?

Miliardo Kason

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:40 pm
The locket rattled and was clicked tight around Sammy's neck, though she could lift it, there was no way it was coming off unless it was unlocked. It also felt heavy, much more then the small lock should have.

"The keys the memories, and that's the problem. They cripple me... I don't think I've ever been so afraid of something that wasn't... I don't know real? In my life."

Nio Love

Miliardo Kason

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas