Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[Prp] A little old Book Learning - Pachua and Amy

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 5:47 pm
He made his way carefully into the library, what precisely he was seeking out he wasn’t sure. He rather doubted there would be books on ‘Alice’ or secret doors, but maybe there would be something that might tell him about something. Something more than the old stories that were passed down from those in his tribe.

Aerodynamics, that was a good one, with any luck at all it had a small portion on theories of serpentine flight.

After that he was simply fingering the spines of the oldest books he could find in hopes of seeing something. He was struggling to get a book down from one of the upper shelves, without resorting to flying, and since he hated ladders. No matter how much practice he was getting with feet, the while concept of ladders was uncomfortable, and he felt like he’d put his foot through the spaces rather than the bars.

The book slid free and he had to struggle to catch it, stumbling back a step and bumping into a fellow student, a ghoul.

Viva Viola

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 4:03 am
She was on her way through the library, trying to find more books on how to contain something that she knew was coming during her stay here. Surely some one had a past experience with a Venomous Tentacula finally coming into the man-eating part of herself right?

The panicked ghoul was in such a hurry, she barely had time to catch the body falling into her, a small squeak coming from her lips.

"Are you alright?! You could've hurt yourself pretty badly!"

Oh she hopped they were okay. If not then she totally wouldn't mind taking them to the infirmary.

endejester

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Signature Look 250

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2014 5:02 pm
Viva Viola
Sorry for the lag!

He looked tremendously embarrassed and nodded. “Sorry, Sorry… I should’a just flown but…I wasn’t sure how they felt about doing that in here.”

He blinked at her tipping his head. “I don’t know you. You’re…either new or I just… missed when you came to school because I was gone. Uh…” He hesitated and then carefully freed himself from her tremendously good catch.

“Um… I’m ah, I’m Pachua.” He hesitated and then made a curious head tilt, birdlike and reptilian at the same time.

“Huh… you taste a bit like jungle… um, is that odd? I’m sorry.”  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 3:16 am
Jungle? Well that was a new one. Amy giggled slightly despite wanting to remain a bit more collected, shaking her head.

"No, not at all. I used to live in the jungle before I came here. Most of my species live in the various jungles around Halloween. I'm Amy! Pleased to meet you Pachua. And currently, I'm rather new here which is probably why you haven't seen me around here yet. I'm just trying to do some research on something for a personal project."

She didn't think telling him that she was trying to search for a way to prevent her from eating the opposite sex was a good first impression. Besides, Amy wouldn't say it out loud, but the boil in front of her was just too adorable~

"What are you in here for if I can ask?"

endejester
Sorry for being so slow ;w;

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250

endejester

Feral Cat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2014 6:04 am
“Oh… ah… researching books on flight.” He admitted, pulling his wings in close in a gesture that suggested embarrassment.
“It gets…complicated and I’m hoping that reading some about it will help me figure out what I’m doing wrong I guess.”

“My kind is from the jungle too though! “ He sounded rather more excited about that. “The deep jungles where the leopards come from, well some of them, and those old temples that the humans imitated!”

His wings spread again slightly as he described it, but he refrained from full out spreading them in enthusiasm if only just.

“Also I thought I might look up some things about the ‘Game Master’ who was in the papers recently. He’s a bit… strange sounding. “He added quietly and thoughtfully.

Viva Viola
You're fine<33

PostPosted: Tue May 20, 2014 12:32 am
endejester

The game master? Amy pursed her lips with a frown before raising an eyebrow. Where did she hear that from?

"Oh really?! What part of the jungle? Ive never seen your kind before!"

Now she was officially distracted, any questions she was about to ask that included the game master were all but gone now as she focused on other things like having something in common with at least one of the residents here at the school. Maybe he might know of her kind? Since he's from the jungle? But that wouldn't make sense....She's never heard of his kind so why would he hear about hers?

Viva Viola

Mythical Senshi

10,400 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Signature Look 250
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items