Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Are you interested in competitive Super Smash Brothers?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

CT LoF NAKAT

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:00 pm
Hey guys I use to use this site a lot back when I was younger. I now spend my years traveling and competing in competitive Super Smash Bros. Here are ways to learn and get into the competitive scene.I will provide a list of links and websites to help you all.

youtube.com/clashtournaments

youtube.com/leapoffaithnakat

twitch.tv/clashtournaments

twitch.tv/nakat973

twitter.com/LoFNAKITKAT

facebook.com/CTLoFNAKAT

allisbrawl.com

smashboards.com  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:32 pm
inb4 b&  

Rusti Fire

Aged Humorist

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 12:37 pm
k just a few things.

1. advertising your s**t here day one as a member is a instant sign you are in desprate need of attention.

2. Smash bros is probably the WORST fighting genre game to play competetivly.

3. there have been those like you before. we never saw them again beyond their advertising, hence you will be forgotten in no time if you arent already banned.

just a little FYI thats all.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 1:16 pm
1. This isn't day one. I've been a member of this site forever and remembered a lot of users enjoying the Smash franchise. I get enough attention as is, this is to open a new depth to the game that some member of Gaia have no knowledge of.

2. That is your opinion and highly irrelevant with SSB now being an Esport in Evo and MLG.

If I get banned for doing no harm that is fine.  

CT LoF NAKAT

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:21 pm
Deja vu  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:23 pm
What did I tell you before? Oh, I remember.

Meta_Fish
Get the ******** out of my guild you ******** f*****t.

Source

1. This is sort of your day one, excluding your earlier mistake. You didn't come here to talk to anyone, you just came to promote things. These are the only posts you've made.

2. SSBM, that is. And yeah, it's kind of a bad game to play competitively. You utilize so little of what's included in the game that you might as well not even be playing it. Imagine any other game where you can only play one or two out of twenty or thirty stages, turn off every item (about forty? Fifty?) and then you go back to the last game because the new one isn't good enough for you? I'm a little surprised tourneyfags don't just do stamina mode. You do everything else to make it as similar as every other fighting game.

3. I'd just ban you but I'd like to allow you to breathe a little more before I choke you to death.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Xilo The Odd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 5:03 pm
welp we warned em. but he had to go and be a d**k.  
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games