Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] New Experiences [Dylan/Xiu]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:42 pm
For all the smugness that permeated the boil's tone, Xiu suspected that he wasn't quite as conceited as he tried to make himself seem. The faint hesitation in his tone and expression when he asked about music-related things was a testament to that, and the baku found herself smiling. "So you like music then?" She chirped, gesturing for him to follow her as she moved forward and towards the school, "We don't have any music classes, but we do have a music club!"

Make it to the front stairs of the school, she pulled the door open and held it for Dylan, "And that being said, students are allowed to start up clubs and recruit members for them so, say, if there isn't a singing club or something, you could make one yourself! You'd just have to be ready for all the responsibilities that come from being a club president."

Looking thoughtful, the ghoul's tail flicked back and forth. "So I can show you where the music room is, and...anything else in particular? The dorms, maybe?"

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
( ouo)/ Here we go! Also yes, ghoul is the Halloween term for girl, and boil is the term for boy!

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2014 8:17 pm
In a happy tone of voice, Dylan said “Yeah! I really like mus-…” However, he stopped himself as he realized that he was being friendly towards the ghoul. Without a second thought, he changed his tone and continued with the smug act that he was putting on in front of her “I mean… If I didn't like music, why am I asking you about it, Xiu?” He asked the dream eater demon. As he began to follow the ghoul, Dylan was looking up at her like she was his big sister. A friendly smile came across the young cub's face, but he tried to hide it from the ghoul. When she asked him about the dorms, he remembered that he had read something about it in the paper about the school. "Yeah, you can show me the dorms." he replied back to her.

Kaiyumi
^_^ Oh lord... I believe Xiu might see Dylan like a little brother that tries giving her sassy and wants to give her a hard time.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 3:55 pm
The ghoul gave a little shake of her head in amusement, though she was pleased to see that it seemed as if the boil was warming up a little, even if he seemed adamant on keeping that stubborn, "cool" facade up. That being said, it certainly wasn't the first time she had socialized with such a person, so it definitely didn't bother Xiu--she would just give him some time to grow more comfortable in her presence.

"Fair enough," The baku replied with a patient laugh before gesturing for him to follow her, "And you're...a werewolf, right?" It was a little hard to tell all the different species apart in this place, but he had some features that resembled those of her werewolf friends, leading her to make an educated guess. "In that case, you'd be in the Monster dorms. This way!"

She led him down the path to the dorms, clasping her hands together all the while. Watching Dylan from the corner of her eye, the corners of Xiu's lips curved upwards in a smile. "So? What do you think so far? The school campus isn't huge, but it's pretty impressive I think!"

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
Phew, sorry about that @__@ One major final exam down...three more to go. OTL

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2014 9:31 pm
“I'm not wearing the wolf ears and tail for the fashion statement, sister.” Dylan replied back in a smug voice as he followed the ghoul. “Monster dorms?” He said was a baffled expression on his face as he heard Xiuying told him what dorm that he'd be in, then he looked up at her. “A-Are you going to be in the same dorm?” He asked Xiuying. The ghoul's ears and tail was throwing him off. When the ghoul started talking about the school's campus, the young boil looked around and saw how impressive the school's campus really was. “S-small you say?” His mumbled because the campus seem pretty big to him. He's four feet and five inches after all.

Kaiyumi
Sorry that I hasn't post sooner. I been under the weather. DANG FLOWERS.... It's the time of the year that I hate so much.

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2014 2:00 pm
The ghoul paused as Dylan spoke, brows lifting in surprise at the last word that he had tacked onto that sentence. Sister...? Looking a little puzzled, Xiu waved it away with a little shake of her head before offering the boil a faint smile. Awkwardly, she lift a hand to rub the back of her neck.

"Unfortunately no! I'm a demon, and I actually just graduated a little while back so I don't live in the dorms here anymore." Which was a little sad, she had to admit--she missed being in close proximity to her friends--but it wasn't like she could stay here forward. As they neared the Monster dorms, the ghoul let out a little laugh, her brows creasing in sympathy.

"Okay, I guess it's not...that small, but you'll get used to it if you enroll! Anyways, this here is where you would be staying." Coming to a stop in front of the building that loomed overhead, she gestured to it with a grin, "Dorm life is definitely exciting since you're sharing the building with so many others, but it can get a little loud sometimes too."

Sheyenne Thunderstorm
adhkfaskf get better soon!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:19 am
Dylan gave Xiuying a puzzled stared as she revealed that she was a demon. He surely thought she was a monster especially with those ears and her tail. Hover, after hearing that she had graduated, his ears drooped down as he let out a smell sigh. “So… Will I see you after today?” He asked as he was now looking at the ground. When they reached the building, Dylan finally looked back up with an overwhelmed expression on his face.

Kaiyumi
Feeling better now XD

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2014 9:23 pm
Looking both a little puzzled and a little concerned over his suddenly dejected posture, the baku blinked at him for a moment before offering the boil a smile. "You mean if you attend Amity? Because most definitely in that case--I drop by the school a lot despite having graduated, so you'd be bound to see me around from time to time!" Considering the fact she had a tendency to overdo the baking sometimes--cakes and other such sweets galore--Xiu had taken to dropping by and giving the extra cookies, cupcakes, and other such desserts away to her friends and other students.

...It happened so often that she pretty much showed up weekly by now too.

Suppressing a light laugh at the look on Dylan's face, Xiu bounced towards the door, grabbing hold of it and swinging it open. "Want to take a look inside? I actually haven't been in the monster dorms a lot, but what I have seen of it certainly gives it a kind of...aura, to say the least."

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 5:11 pm
After grazing at the tall building, Dylan's eyes fell on Xiuying with a baffled expression on his face. He doesn't know what to think of this demon ghoul, but he surely felt like he was hanging out with his departed sister once again. "R-really?! So, I could see you again, whenever I attend here?!" He barked cheerfully voice at the ghoul as his tail began to wags back and forwards. After a second, he tried to shake off his cheerful expression to a serious one, then he looked towards the door with a timidly expression fallen over his face. "Is it okay for us to enter, Xiu?"

Kaiyumi
There we go. Sorry for the wait. I'm feeling a bit better now. ^_^

Sheyenne Thunderstorm

Bashful Wolf

8,825 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Cool Cat 500
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash