Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] The World is Burning (Xavier & Helmut) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enoh Love
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:53 pm
Helmut took off her helmet and set it on the corner of a nearby chair, because the antlered skull looked intimidating there, in the 'DON'T COME THIS WAY WE ARE REALLY SCARY' sort of way. She shuffled her way back to the blanket and sat on it, scooting back until she was using Xavier as a leaning post.

"I think we're okay." Helmut decided after a moment's thought. "I think---" Something in the distance crashed, and Helmut let out a terrified shriek. Suddenly, she was scrambling under the blanket with the Demon boil, pressing in against his side, as close as she could get.

kuroopu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:00 am
He was okay with the leaning post thing, mostly because it felt safer to be grouped together than sitting far apart. Xavier fiddled with the blankets a bit more, trying to figure out what to do with them - but before he could there was a crash, and Xavier let out a little shriek of terror, flinging himself down and squishing in close to Helmut; who, as it turned out, was doing the exact same thing.

"W-w-what was t-that?" he squeaked, clinging to her hand and the blankets. "I-i-is it b-back?"

enoh love

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out