Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] All the favorite spots [Olivia/Aloysious] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 1:58 am
chirigami

"Woa, that's pretty neat! I heard if you lose a piece, you can usually put it back on without trouble." That had to be useful! He'd met other monsters who'd lost fingers or limbs and didn't have as much luck as an undead might with getting things to work the same afterwards. Still examining the chilly spot on the table, Al nodded.
"Yes, they are all Bauriar. Well, most of them!" He explained how the herd was mainly the same species of large, goat-like monsters that easily dwarfed the two of them at adult size. "They have centaur bodies, so they can run faster than I can, usually..." he bit his lip, "... usually I can keep up, but I can fly, or ride." The boil shrugged, "There's other monsters there too, but no demons. I guess I look like they do- though- not enough legs!" He chuckled, a little embarrassed by his physical ...shortcomings. "No one else in my family can fly, and most of them aren't much good with magic. I'm not GOOD really, but I'm better than anyone else in the herd."
Brightening, Al came to a pleasant realization. "It's different being around everyone here, everyone has to be two legged, for the most part! I guess I feel like a real adult, kind of..." He grinned, pleased to hear she was enjoying the tour too.
"Oh, I'm really glad- I was hoping I wouldn't be a bother. It seems like creeple here are pretty busy. I'd hate to be interrupting anyone's studies, or taking up their time off." He knew from working on ranches out in the middle (of what felt like nowhere) that time off work was often jealously guarded. Even when the time seemed to be wasted by being alone or simply napping...  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2014 4:00 pm
Even after she had mentioned it herself, Olivia found herself picking up her hands to be in better view and looked at them as Al continued on from her statement. To have different limbs, it was something she never pictured in her head, always imagining to look down and see those black fingers that contrasted her other stark features. Or would the same process happen to a new limb? Hm. It could be kind of neat.

"My family is all wights," Olivia told him as she put her hands back into her lap. "They all look different but not like yours, it must be neat to have such a ....." What was the word, "Divers family." That sounded about right. "It was very neat to come here though and see all the different types of creeple, I didn't get to see so many at home either." Not like some members of her family who worked in the homes of demons. But school had seemed to be the best place to immerse herself in so many varieties.

At his next statement, Olivia shook her head, "Oh no, I've found others to be very nice as well and helpful even when they seem very busy." If giving these tours weren't evident enough.

aazhie
sorry, belated tag!
- that worse she was going for was diverse, btw xD

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2014 1:03 am
chirigami
ha ha, no worries, I was out of town anyway, off my game a bit ^^

Al nodded, thoughtful, "It is... I can't really complain," he agreed. It was interesting to live with a mixed tribe and see the world. Or at least, the more barren and open places... His family was not much for cities, unless they were big and open, with enough space to feel like one wasn't hemmed in.
"It would have been nice to get to see more big cities, places like this," he shrugged, "but I guess I am doing that now. It's wonderful, so far!" The boil didn't mention that it was also a little bit scary and strange. "I like other creeple, everyone has something interesting about them. So far, I've met very nice folks. Small towners seem to think city creeple are usually rude, but I haven't noticed that at all..." He hugged his arms around his chest, pleased. It didn't say all that much that he hadn't found anyone rude. This trip, he was too happy to be near so many strangers to really notice if they were brusque. Anyone willing to tolerate him trailing after was friendly enough for the incubus this weekend.  
PostPosted: Tue May 06, 2014 5:20 pm
"Small towners..." The ghoul repeated thoughtfully, wondering if that applied to her as well. She didn't exactly know the difference between the different types of locations having visited so few, or even questioned it. Even at home. It was a small community for sure, at least in comparison to the whole of the student body at Amityville but still. Hm. Nor did Olivia ever get told that certain locations could warrant behaviors - well, except those with fire abilities but that might have just been to scare here since so many seemed nice. Like Andrew.

"The only place bigger than this that I have visited," she paused, "well, really, were the horsemen islands. They were very big and there were four big islands and all different. I think. I only visited two properly." Olivia explained to him. That dream where she lived in a place of Seven Kingdoms probably rivaled any of them. And that other dream with the weird memories might have as well.

"Oh," Olivia then spoke up, realizing, "did you want to see anything else?" Though, she was honestly just content to stay where they were and converse. (Or even turn just a little bit so she could get a better view of the other students). But they were on a tour.. weren't they. Was so nice to talk though.

aazhie
sorry! belated tag!

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 3:05 pm
chirigami
No worries, apparantly I'm busy too! I love your certified art in your sig BTW 8D

"Ah, hmm. I seems, well, as far as I've heard, those that live in more rural areas seem to think creeple in cities are a bit- ah... stuck up. At least, whenever I said i wanted to go here, creeple seemed to beleive it was harder to live in the city, than out in the wild. But I think both can be tough, if you aren't used to it... Or, if you don't like to be in a certain kind of place, I suppose." He's experienced his own difficulties in town. "I'm pretty happy wherever there are others, but I don't usually mind where as long as I have friends. But it is strange, getting used to all the streets and buildings! Guess I'm just used to not having to know a place's name... or number to get there," he admitted. "Lots more numbers in the city!"
His eyes were wide as she spoke about the Islands. "Wow... I can't say I've heard too much about any of that..." He was a little perturbed by the Horsemen. What little he knew of the Lost Clan's ideas about fighting and conflict made him nervous. Maybe he wouldn't be too fond of humans if he ever met one, but... the usual extreme and militant values made the demon extremely leery. "Did you go as part of a class? What was it like...?"

He shifted in his seat, not quite fidgity yet, as they were talking about some very interesting subjects. "Uhm, I WAS wondering... Do you know where the Hot Springs are? I... thought that would be a good place to know..." he bit his lip hopefully. One of his favorite places to visit with his family was a small series of mountainous springs that were heated, even in the deepest snow.  
PostPosted: Tue May 13, 2014 1:12 am
At Al's statement about others and friends, Olivia instantly lit up. Agreement at full levels even if she didn't fully say it, but she did with the glow in her eyes and her increased smile. Because she adored others, and oh so loved friends. "There are," she responded, to the subjects of numbers and places instead, "its fun to learn though. And explore." Even if she didn't get into the city proper so much.

When he asked about further information of the islands, her smile did not falter even after recalling they were no more. "They were very pretty, very different. Conquest had a lot of water and bridges. Death had... a volcano," there was a hesitation when mentioning that word, knowing what it was, "and a forge. We had classes there, they were neat even if... I had to.. light some fire..." She didn't like that. "But they fell, it was sad. But I'm glad some of the horsemen were able to come here." She had met a few, and had found them equally as pleasant as her fellow students.

"I was still," what was the word, "a transfer? I didn't go to Amityville then but they still let me go. Neat, huh?" She thoughts so.

It was her time to fidget, though, when he asked of another location. "No." She simply told him. Wait, did she? Was that the place where the pool party had been? Now she was confused.

aazhie

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2014 12:46 am
chirigami
:C sorry for the wait, wrist issues and dog sitting distractions!

The demon nodded, enthusiastic. "I like learning very much! Usually history, but I guess I don't know too much about the things they teach here, so I'd like to learn about anything, honestly... Exploring is good- my brothers and sisters love new places, it's great to go somewhere new, or come back to places we haven't visited in a long time. After awhile, things change enough that it's like a new place again..." He was not the best at judging anyone's character, but he could read Olivia's excitement. It was good to meet an undead who was so different from the skeleton ranchers he knew. They were nice folks, but they seemed a bit... negative, and a little picky... about many things. Also, they were all so OLD. It was great to meet someone his own age, roundabouts. Olivia had experienced SO much and yet she was still happy to help out new people and was pretty nicely laid back.
He was riveted by the sparse descriptions of the islands. It was so strange to think of them as gone forever. Even when a place his herd visited experienced a disaster, it was still THERE, maybe in pieces, but enough that creeple could work through what had happened, or come back later when things had settled down. Though with such diversity of races, when one group was displaced, someone could usually take their place, so the concept of a place as gone and abandoned seemed strange. He was too nomadic to get too attached to one place or another, but he could imagine that the loss of important places could be as bad as losing friend or family. Not to mention all those who might have been hurt when they were destroyed...
He looked confused when she spoke of fire so hesitantly. Then, "Oh... does fire hurt you too?" he asked softly. "I don't like the light. It really hurts my eyes..." he tapped his glasses and shrugged. He didn't mind the heat, perhaps, but he was hotblooded and had excellent night vision. Fire had always seemed sort of pointless when the only food one needed was raw. It was difficult not to be a little wary of brightly glowing things when he'd been blinded plenty of times by unexpected light or flares.
"Oh?" He looked surprised, then shrugged. Stupid of him to assume everyone would want to go swimming, or soak in sulfur pits... After all, she'd probably prefer a cold bath to a warm one, or even no bath at all! The boil waved nonchalantly, not wanting to embarrass his guide, "Don't worry about it, if you don't!"  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 12:44 am
When he questioned about fire, Olivia found herself making a face akin to a wince, there was even a slight hitch to her shoulders, which quickly dissolved into a look of guilt. Because she had been trying to hard to deal with fire, even as little progress as she was making but it made her feel so bad to instantly react to the word even after this long. "We... don't do very well with it," Olivia explained to him in a sad tone, far from the usual jovial one he would have been hearing throughout this entire encounter. "The light isn't so bad though, heat isn't either..." Which she had to be thankful for at least, or then there was going to be no chance of being friends with Andrew and other fire based people!

"But... um..." her eyes flicked down at her lap for a moment as she redirected the subject to his location question, "I'm sure someone else could tell you. The Monster Dorms have a whole load of different scenery around them." The ghoul explained, trying to put her best attitude back into effect, "It has been a while since I was last there..." There were so many places to wander after all.

aazhie
omg.. such a belated tag

chirigami

Swashbuckling Sentai

Aazhie

Greedy Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 9:27 pm
chirigami

The demon nodded, "That's understandable. You can't be immune to everything, after all... some things take time to get used to, like, training even!" He patted his shoulder comfortingly. "Not to assume, but I guess you come from somewhere cooler, right? I like the snow and mountains when we visit them. Harder to travel, but it's always beautiful..." He grinned, not wanting to dwell on a subject that was troubling her so much. Aloy didn't mind the idea of more tours. After all, it was an opportunity to get to know more people and learn more about Amity! In the meantime, he needed to do what he could to make Olivia feel less upset...  
THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff