Cyn Aleatore
Captain

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 12:36 am
Some of the family members already have kik messanger so why not make some of the RP's as we message each other. It's easy and fast. So why not.

This is my username: Cynerella13

Please tell me who you are because I want to be sure that I'm not talking to a stranger xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:26 pm
Cyn Aleatore
Some of the family members already have kik messanger so why not make some of the RP's as we message each other. It's easy and fast. So why not.

Please tell me who you are because I want to be sure that I'm not talking to a stranger xD

dont have that or use it sorry  

Kiaratiger

Cyn Aleatore
Captain

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:30 pm
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore

Don't worry about it ^. ^ We don't have too many family members that like to RP that much sad Kind of sucks cuz I like to RP xD  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:45 pm
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore

Don't worry about it ^. ^ We don't have too many family members that like to RP that much sad Kind of sucks cuz I like to RP xD

i love fmaily rps and being cared for / looked after like a little girl  

Kiaratiger

Cyn Aleatore
Captain

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:47 pm
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore

Yeah its fun to do a family rp ^. ^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:49 pm
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore

if thi s wonderful idea of the family rp guild doent work would you like to pm? also would you like ot join my guilds?  

Kiaratiger

Cyn Aleatore
Captain

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:51 pm
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore

if thi s wonderful idea of the family rp guild doent work would you like to pm? also would you like ot join my guilds?

Well I literarly started being active again with the guild so I'm trying figure out how to set up events for the family so we can all hang out and stuff. What kind of guilds do you have?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:57 pm
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore

Well I literarly started being active again with the guild so I'm trying figure out how to set up events for the family so we can all hang out and stuff. What kind of guilds do you have?

one is a cursed ghost town with many faction and a rich detailed story but i only started it . the other is a mystical japenese style rp continent called keyotan. if you are interested i can link you  

Kiaratiger

Cyn Aleatore
Captain

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:01 pm
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore

one is a cursed ghost town with many faction and a rich detailed story but i only started it . the other is a mystical japenese style rp continent called keyotan. if you are interested i can link you

Hmmm.... the ghost town sounds really cool ^. ^  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:04 pm
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore
Kiaratiger
Cyn Aleatore

Hmmm.... the ghost town sounds really cool ^. ^

they are obh ful lrp guilds . are yo uinterested. also ive left yo ua pm. plkease could you answer it when yo ucan  

Kiaratiger

Lady Lotus Honey

Adorable Vampire

17,925 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:47 pm
Cyn Aleatore

Indiejunkielover is my name
I have a picture of marshmallows and my name is Mercedes Alvarez
But please call me Alice  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:48 pm
KawaiiMarshmallow-Cha
Cyn Aleatore

But please call me Alice

Alright, good to know ^. ^ Thank you sweetie!  

Cyn Aleatore
Captain

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

TheForgottenSkies

Dangerous Bloodsucker

5,450 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:49 pm
IM ONE OF THEM FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!! MY USER IS MusicLover 392 AND MY NAME IS WOUNDED SKIES COME CHAT TO MEE AND TELLS ME WHO YOU ARE SO I DONT THINK YOU A STRANGER  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:32 am
KawaiiMarshmallow-Cha
Cyn Aleatore

But please call me Alice

hello alice im kiara nice to meet you * hug  

Kiaratiger

Cyn Aleatore
Captain

Fuzzy Shapeshifter

7,900 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:36 am
WoundedSkiesHD
IM ONE OF THEM FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!! MY USER IS MusicLover 392 AND MY NAME IS WOUNDED SKIES COME CHAT TO MEE AND TELLS ME WHO YOU ARE SO I DONT THINK YOU A STRANGER

That's good to know sweetie ^. ^  
Role Play <3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff