Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:09 pm
User Image

User Image
Nila resisted the urge to flop to her paws with a huff, anger and annoyance fueling her aching legs with the energy to keep moving. Someone, a fellow adventurer like herself, had tipped her off about a huge hoard of treasure somewhere in these caves. And so the cheetah had gone off, unaware of how extensive the network of caverns would be. She'd been wandering around for hours now, without so much as a gold coin to show for her effort.
At least she wasn't lost, thank the gods. Nila was smart enough to leave scratch markers on the cave walls so that she'd be able to find her way out again (though the process did dull her claws terribly). No, Nila was determined to find at least something to bring back with her. However, at this point, the cheetah was starting to think her friendly informer had been pulling her leg, sending her off on a wild gazelle chase to get her out of the way. The cheetah snorted. All the more reason to make sure she found something valuable to rub in that stuck-up, no-good, dirty-rotten scoundrel's face.
The female paused to scratch at a jagged rock and turned down another tunnel, tail swishing back and forth in anger. Being underground was not good for her. It brought out all these nasty emotions she didn't otherwise usually feel. Perhaps it was time to turn back.

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 pm
Kaliforneum

User Image

Erdenechimeg had left her birthplace far behind. She had felt herself drawn to a set of caves. The goddess felt a sense of something calling to her. She glanced down at her body and smiled fondly. Calmly she headed down into the caves. Erden had simply walked for a time enjoying the sense of the cave. As she passed a rock she noticed fresh scratches in it. Well that was interesting. Curiously she followed the trail. Someone or something had to be down here making those marks.

It didn't take long for the goddess to spot the source of the marks. Indeed it was a pale cheetah. She softly cleared her throat from behind the cheetah and hoped she wouldn't startle her too badly. "Hello there."

magnadearel

Kaliforneum

Celestial Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Jul 30, 2014 2:53 pm
User Image
With a sharp yowl, Nila leapt into the air, fur out and tail sticking straight up. The cheetah whipped around to locate the source of the voice. She could have sworn she was the only one in here! Why hadn't she heard the other feline following her? Sure, Nila was a little preoccupied with searching the cave for gems and jewels, but she still had her ears. Not to mention the cave was rather echo-y. Maybe she was just losing it, going crazy from being down in the cave for too long.
Nila's face went slack as she caught sight of the speaker. Yep. She was definitely going crazy. Or rather, she hallucinating. No wonder she hadn't heard the approach. She was so desperate to find some gems that she was actually starting to see a lioness made out of them. One that talked too. "Figures." She huffed, turning back around. "Spend enough time breathing in stanky cave-air and you start imagining crazy stuff." The cheetah grumbled to herself, continuing onwards. "A lion made of jewels. Ha! In my dreams." Nila scratched another mark onto the cave wall and stood looking back and forth between the two pathways of a marked tunnel. Just a few minutes and she'd turn back. After all, if she was already hallucinating, she couldn't get much worse, right? Maybe it was that puddle she'd sipped from a cavern or two back. Probably had some fungus growth at the bottom. Trust her to make a rookie mistake.

User Image

magnadearel

PostPosted: Sat Aug 02, 2014 10:00 pm
Kaliforneum

Her attempt at not startling her companion failed. Erden regarded the hapless cheetah benevolently. She blinked slowly as the cheetah simply talked to herself instead of greeting her. Imagining? She chuckled softly. "No dear. I'm afraid you're not crazy or imagining anything. Though the air is a bit stale." The goddess replied cheerfully. "It's usually polite to greet someone with your name so I'll start. I'm Erdenechimeg, though Erden will do."

She watched as the cheetah made a mark with her claws and regarded the two pathways. "I'd go right," the goddess supplied helpfully. Erden could feel something echoing from down that way. Oh the other side had it too, but not as strongly.

magnadearel

[IC] Rogue Lands - Overflow Storage I [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff