Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild
The Legend of Zelda a Link Between Worlds

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Hot-Pink

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 11:07 am
Just curious to ask all of you that have played the latest installment in the Legend of Zelda franchise, what did you think of the game? Do you think it was a success or a failure? If you could change anything, what would you change about this obvious sequel to A Link to the past?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 7:46 pm
Sirius Hot-Pink
Just curious to ask all of you that have played the latest installment in the Legend of Zelda franchise, what did you think of the game? Do you think it was a success or a failure? If you could change anything, what would you change about this obvious sequel to A Link to the past?
I honestly got stuck and haven't picked it up since. Over all I do like it, I just wish I could get unstuck. Only thing I hate is trying to find those little squid babies  

Lady Rysuka

Sirius Hot-Pink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 2:49 pm
Lady Rysuka
Sirius Hot-Pink
I honestly got stuck and haven't picked it up since. Over all I do like it, I just wish I could get unstuck. Only thing I hate is trying to find those little squid babies

Yeah, they are a pain in the butt to find, however one thing I found useful was to watch a video walk through on youtube. If you look for a guy on youtube named ZeldaMaster, then you should find a pretty accurate walk through. Plus he shows you how to get to each mai-mai and where they are located.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:48 pm
I loved it the story was well done! heart  

inspireParadise

Timid Ace

33,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Sirius Hot-Pink

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 7:12 pm
inspiredParadise
I loved it the story was well done! heart

Yeah, so did I. The story is great. It's a great game story wise but could use a gee tweaks game play wise.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 24, 2015 7:37 pm
I really enjoyed it the style brought me back to some nostalgia from A link to the past and added new points and features to it. It was done in a way that it brought quite enjoyment along with a new story plot. the two things I thought was a bit far fetched was buying all your weapons and finding all the squids. But other than that I loved it.  

SorrowRavenx

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff