[PRP] VerĂ°andi x Rokuro: Family

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:22 am
User Image Verda combed her rainbow hair with her claws in boredom and her pink eyes narrowed as they blankly looked up at the sky. Mom was trying to teach her lessons again about proper-ness or something, but try as she might Verda wasn't into it today and dad was off training somewhere at the moment. Flopping over onto her side Verda looked at her siblings with interest maybe they could play a game or something. The sky looked promising--the first time in days--as the sun was out now and then. At least it wasn't raining.

Lady Kiya
[= thought id do this~ respond when you can no pressure/rush[/quote]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:47 pm
User Image

Rokuro was determined to become a strong male. He wanted to do so many things, and make something of himself that everyone would remember when he was gone. All he wanted to do was play fight and become stronger. He had not time for anything else. His tail flicked back and forth as he looked around rather bored. He wanted to do something, not sit around and do nothing.

His ears were flicked back and he noticed his sister seemed to have the same idea as himself. His ears moved forwards a little as he decided he knew exactly what he was going to do. He stood up slowly and stretched his front paws out, letting his claws be shown, and then stood back up. He tried to make himself as sneaky as possible before pouncing at his sister, Verdandi.

Tara de Draiocht

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2014 10:31 am
Pink eyes continued to stare blankly forward, but something made them flicker off to the side. One of her brothers attempting to be sneaky. Verda almost smirked but keep her face carefully blank. This game could be promising after all and she didn't want to ruin it. And so she allowed her brother to come closer and closer. Verda tried not to let her muscle tense but it was really hard especially when she could predict what was about to happen. Her breath got slower as Roku was a mere steps from her body.

And just like that it happened. Rokuro had pounced her and she let out a squealed roar. Play fighting was the best even though sometimes she felt her mother didn't think it was dignified in certain situations. "Grrrr Roku. Nomnomnom." Verda had found her siblings left ear and nibbled gently on the appendage. "It was funny to see her siblings somewhat pissed off expression.

Lady Kiya

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 3:12 pm
His olive-colored eyes went to a mean look to them, though playful yet. He gave a cub-like roar, which wasn't very big, but he was still working on his roar... Sounded more like he just said roar than an actual roar, but it worked. He tried to tug his ear away from his sister, but it wasn't working to well. He put a paw towards her face rather fast, claws out and ready for action. He went to bite at her paw in the process.

There was no better training, though he did believe that smarts were also needed in this world of fighting. He wouldn't admit that to anyone, however. He growled quietly deep in his throat, almost threatening-like, but a hint of playful-ness. A smile crossed his face after a bit. He tried to act serious sometimes, but when play was involved, he couldn't help but let a smirk cross his muzzle.

Tara de Draiocht

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:24 am
"Ah!" Verdandi yelped before she could help it. "Ro!!" Her brother was a little s**t sometimes, but she didn't mind too much... she was the same way too. You can't be good all the time and fighting had its good points. Like now. He had her face between his paws and her expression was almost duck-like. This would not do. It would not do at all. She watched as he went for a paw and so in turn she went for his belly. The tumbles around a bit and while doing this Verda wondered how long it would take for her mother or father to stop them.

She giggled when she got a hit and frowned/whined when he hit her. Finally she flopped on the ground out of breath. "That was interesting." Her tail flopped lazily on the stone floor. "Whatcha want to do now Ro?"

Lady Kiya
If you dont want a nickname for him let me know and fix it/I wont do it again. 3nodding

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:22 pm
He didn't like when his sister had hit him while they fought, it made him want to try harder to beat her. He'd be the best! He was determined! He eyed her as they finally rolled apart for the moment. He wasn't sure what he wanted to do, his ears were back and his tail was lashing about.

He eyed the ground for a moment then back at his sister. He wanted to tackle her again, but he knew how the situation would unfold. Perhaps another day, he'd try to take her, but for now they were even, or at least that was how he saw it.

"I donno, what do you want to do?" His ears finally perked up, and the moment of battle had past. He was exhausted, in all truth, and if they went at it again, he would surely lose. He couldn't let that happen, at least not while other's were watching. It was embarrassing to lose any type of battle, and he wasn't about to start!

Tara de Draiocht
Nicknames are fine!

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 1:26 pm
"Hmmmm," Verda's eyes narrowed as she pawed the ground in thought. "Well we could go to the training area?" Well, it was more like an obstacle course for cubs and it was sooo much fun. Branches, rocks, water, stones, dirt, mud, and so on. The course involved climbing, crawling, swimming, and so much more. Maybe someone would be there to see her awesomeness in action!

"How does that sound? Do you like that? Or do you wanna do another thing?" She used both paws to rub her nose as it itched. "We could play a game with other cubs too? Or even swim?"

Lady Kiya
okeedokes!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 5:33 pm
His ears flicked upwards. That seemed like it'd be fun. He loved the training area. Of course, he had never really gone there often, but it was time to start doing that. he was sure their parents would be all for it, after all why not? It'd make them stronger. "Let's do it!" Anything that made him better and stronger was the best thing ever.

He shook his head at her other offers. "Nah, those are for babies!" He said with a puff out of his chest trying to make him look bigger. "I'm not baby!" He couldn't deny that he was still small, but training would make him strong and bigger! He didn't want to be a weak baby, like the rest.

Tara de Draiocht

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Aug 17, 2014 4:24 pm
She felt her excitement build once her brother agreed with going to the training area. Maybe they would learn something new! She almost drooped by his next words. She liked games and she didn't think they were for babies. Verda shook off that sting mentally and puffed up her chest too. "Alright, let's go see whose fighting or practicing today! Maybe if we are lucky we can see when of the older fighters challenge the younger ones!" Those were usually interesting. She headed towards the field alongside her sibling.

Lady Kiya
overdue tag @_@

PostPosted: Mon May 25, 2015 3:44 pm
Rokuro was convinced that playing was for cubs that didn't know how to flight, he was going to prove that he could. One day he'd show them all that he was great, he would be a leader. That was what his dream was. "Yes, I'm sure we'll learn a lot from watching them." He puffed up his chest in the attempts to make himself look bigger and badass. "I hope they challenge me!"

Tara de Draiocht

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

[IC] Myrsky Syntynyt Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas