So.. Not long ago I won an Angelic Halo from Project Couture. After recovering from the initial surprise, I sent it to who is now my fiance with a proposal of marriage. Despite my desperate efforts, I have been unable to win another from recent RIGs ever since then. I have 2 Billion gold on me and am hoping to find a vendor willing to made a trade of their Angelic Halo for my gold. I'm aware of the 1.1 Billion listing on the Marketplace and the vendor is not actually selling it. There's no way to purchase it because the listing price is above 1Billion, and Gaia can't process Marketplace transactions above that, giving potential buyers an error.

The point of this thread is not only for support, but search for other, charitable vendors to make a trade with. Obtaining an Angelic Halo is my last quest before I set up a charity with my fiance. I don't want the Halo because of its rarity (or lackthereof lately), I want it as a symbol and representation of my bond and relationship with my fiance. It's like being virtually married, since it isn't possible offline at the moment.

Thank you for visiting, reading, and/or responding! Have a wonderful day!