WC: 1,065

It couldn’t have been that day. The anniversary when she left her bright and youthful sister. She was pregnant and Chini wasn’t able to do much. The pride was all about celebration and love and babies, and Chini just wasn’t so happy about the whole thing. Maybe it was because she felt like she was getting replaced but regardless of the fact. There was nothing she could do now for her sister, everyone was already doing it for her. Time had passed since then and she wondered where her sister was now. Probably happy go lucky as usually. For her, she had something deeper restraining her heart. She was useless. Nothing about her was good or lucky. No one needed her. When once she thought her sister needed her, all that was replaced by a pride and now a child in the womb while she sat looking inward from the outside.

She closed her eyes and relived that day, it was that day once again and she was far from ever seeing her sister again. ”I want to matter….”

”Then exist.” An ominous yet delicate voice said.

Chini quickly rolled over on to her feet and up she went to meet her eyes with a beautifully breath taking being. But this did not phase her. Not one bit. ”Who are you.” It wasn’t a question, more like a demand in her voice.
Tasnim was a queen, out on the world now to recover her long awaited love. To find him, and to leave her pride behind, was something that she would have never thought possible but this was destiny. Her seer abilities knew this quite well. ”I am a traveler.” As a queen, she was not at the moment. For now she was just a commoner, looking for her king.

”I don’t know who you may think you are- coming in so close to another predator but if you didn’t understand the roguelands. Its every animal for themselves out here.”
”Ah, I see.” Tas bowed her head. ”So if someone needed your help you would look the other way?”
”Yes.”
”I see…” The queen slowly turned away and looked further from where she stood and off in the distance, then back to the cheetah in front of her. ”You suffer from longing to belong. Yet you do nothing to belong or give yourself purpose.”

Who was this cheetah!?- Chini gruffed and took an intimidating step forward. ”I don’t know who you are- but you got a lot of nerve to say such things when you don’t know a thing about me!”
The queen… just simply stood there. Calm. Collected and patiently awaited her the girl to provoke like she wanted, spout like she wanted before finally speaking.

”I would like to.” Then she looked around again.
”What- do you have someone following you- or your trying to nap me- “
”No. I am simply looking to see if you may have family, but I see not anymore immediately around. So, if you would like. I have some food not too far from here. I am, someone who helps when someone may not seem like they need it. There are many who think they are alone in this world, but that is simply not true.” Then slowly Tas brought her eyes to look at Chini. ”My name is Tasnim, what is your name.”

The crabby pants Chini was almost dumbfounded but she wouldn’t get ruffled with so easily. ”Who says I need help, I didn’t even ask you- and why should I tell you my name.”
”Oh dear you have so many questions, may I ask one then. Is it so hard to let someone be kind to you. For me, this is free of charge, you’re not being pressured in to anywhere and you have the freedom to say no. But… yet you stay instead of fleeing and you have you want to know more but don’t want to let yourself be known. How about, I feed you. I would like the company, that is all I ask in return. Then you may leave. ” Then she pointed at her stomach. ”And it highly disagrees with you rejecting my offer. Doesn’t it.”

Almost on que, the cheetah’s stomach growled viciously. Her ears planted and she looked rather smug and angry about being called out. ”I don’t swing that way.”

”Swing? I’m not sure if I understand.”

Chini blankly stared at the beautiful cheetah, then finally gave a shrug and gruffed a very upsetting sound. ”Fine. Eat. Leave. Gotit.”

”That is fine.”
”So where is the food.”
”Up there.” Pointing behind her.
”Up whe-…..WHOA!!?!?!”

The body of a gazelle was hanging out of the tree starring right at her. The empty black eyes… nearly seconds away from her face. Quickly she hopped up and ran behind the cheetah. ”Why the FUKC HELL OH MY GODS!!!! FREAKING THING IS STARRING AT ME! HOW DID YOU GET IT UP THERE AND WHY!!!!!” She nearly was screaming hysterically.

Tasnim put her paw to her maw and started to laugh. Even the queen was a prankster at times. ”It is to protect it from other predators. A leopard showed me this.”
”Well you’re not a leopard- so why the hell- how the hell-“
”It’s a survival trick in the roguelands, and I am happy I learned something new.” Nodding her head softly. ”I simply hoisted the body up and kept it enough for others to not get to it so easily. But the trees are rather low here. Far different from those down south.”

”From the south?”
”Yes. Like I told you… I’m a traveler.”
”……Riiiight….” Slowly coming up to the gazelle that hung upside down. It was odd, weird looking, and just downright creepy. ”Well how do we get it down?”

”Simple.” Tas slowly came up to the prey beast, grabbed at it’s next and pulled. And it simply fell to the ground as if to slide.

”Wow.”
”Hm?”

”…. That was… acusually a good idea.”

Slowly Tasnim looked up at her and softly smiled. ”I have learned quite a bit out here. I don’t mind teaching to another.”
”Hell if I need teaching.”
”You say that a lot- what does it mean?”
”……Nothing.” Chini shook her head and went up to the opposite side of the gazelle, laid down and pulled at a leg and started to eat.