It was the time of great loss. The winds of chance had left the cheetah without a land to come home to. Many were scattered upon the floor of the forest floor burned alive. The trees that were once their home had melted to the ground and where their life was - now, was simply a burn spot upon this earth. Some bodies were half incinerated while others seemed like they died screaming. Athena's body instinctively went trailing across with lightening speed. "MOTHER! FATHER!!!!!" She screamed out... But no one responded. Some of the hunting team came back from their journey with food, only to find that there was no home to come home to. No children- or families to feed.

No one.
"MOTHER!!!!"
"Lady Athena!"
"NO! I have to find my family!"
"Their all gone... their all gone."
"NOOOOOOO!!!!!" She screamed and let it echo throughout. In the middle of the burned field... Crying.

She could hear the others looking around for their beloved ones as well. Did they all die suffering? Some could have been sleeping and been burned alive! She couldn't imagen what her parents endured. It was then that her head lifted up. A couple of survivors with bad burn wounds. It was disheartening to witness them in so much pain. A natural disaster. The oils from the ground caused the fire to decent.

Those left, were now her family. She needed to be strong for them above all else. Their leaders- the elders. Gone. "I will look for help." She decided. "Please stay close to our departed home. Find those that are now deceased and bury what is left of them. This ground is sacred- we must treat the dead and tend to the wounded. I will be back with help."