Submit

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2014 10:58 am
Aadia wasn't one to say anything, Mother taught them that much. Her mission was to bring in a 'seer' like her mother was. Ears went back down, a sigh came and finally came out of the den. She was a priestess, which was given first dibs to Rhea's children. The pride's first 'seer' that was known to all of the pride. Still Aadia didn't show signs of her mother's great powers. Coming back from her mission, she felt wrong. Her clean slate was damaged when she brought in that cheetah. 'Kairos'. He was found out to be a seer, and she had hoped to the Gods that he wasn't after spending so much time with him in the roguelands. He taught her everything. Now, she was the one who enslaved him to a pride which was not his own nonetheless.

He spoke all the time of freedom, without the bounds of a pride. Now shackled yet again. She did this to him, and she couldn't shake how bad it made her feel. This was her pride, this was what they did. Dragged others in with or without their permission. She wondered if her brothers had the same issues as hers. Which she found that most of her family were scattered about..Was she the only one left of her bloodline as a priestess? When they were the firsts to be offered? She wondered and hoped not. Maybe she had taken longer in her mission than she expected.

'Freedom...'

She thought. Finally aimlessly walking about the pride she saw her a familiar shadow. "Zamiec?" She called out, she hadn't seen them in so long and oh so hoped to seek advice.

Club Snails

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2014 4:30 pm
Zamiec had kept his role as a priest. He was honored when the rank was offered to him. It was what the pride thought was best for him, so of course he wouldn't turn it down. He spent most of his time writing scrolls and learning about the gods around him. So far he hadn't been blessed with meeting one yet.

He was watching the clouds drift across the sky when he heard his sister's voice. For a moment he didn't react, taking in the beauty of the sky above him. He enjoyed watching the nature around him. Sometimes he could spend hours just watching quietly

After taking a deep breath in, he turned his head and looked at his sister. How long had it been since he had seen her? He thought to himself. It had been too long. As he stood up, he gave her a gentle smile. “Evening Aadia. How are you doing?” His voice was cool and calm.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:59 am
“Zamiec!” He confirmed when he turned around and she saw his face. Running up to him and literately tackling him in a hug. ”It’s been so long..” Holding on top him for a moment before moving away and circling around him over and over again before sitting in front of him, then had looked in the direction he was looking before. Probably not seeing what he was seeing… maybe it had left when she arrived?

”How are you- “ Lifting his cheeks with her paws. ”I missed you- I was on my first mission. How are duties- are you still a priest? Have you been on a mission?” All questions she splurred out in secession without a breath in between. Giving him a wide smile, but it disappeared almost as quickly as it came. Wanting to maybe get his input…

”……I found a seer.”

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 1:49 am
When he was tackled, he let out a surprised laugh. How he missed this kind of reaction. “Too long.” Zamiec replied before getting up. He brushed the dirt off his cloud white fur. With his white fur dirt and mud always stood out more. It was always an annoyance.

“I am well. Studying mostly. I haven't been on a mission yet.” Soon, he hoped, wanting to see more of the world outside the pride. It was such a freeing experience, even if there was someone watching your every move.

His eyes widen with her news. “A seer really? That's wonderful. The council and royal family must be excited for your find. Was it hard getting the seer? How did you find them?” He was curious about her adventure. Most seers he had met were crafty.

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:12 pm
Coming up to him against his cheek fur and softly rubbing affectionately. Like mother was with them. "I was studying... but then I got picked for a mission. The fighter- Rada was with me." Smiling happily, but it was because of him she was smiling- as her smile slowly disappeared. "Everyone is happy about it- I guess.. I'm the only one who isn't." Huffing softly as she pulled back and sat on her hunches.

"It wasn't hard. He is ... like momma when she has a vision. You know- the signs." The blank stare- the gasping and out of breath in a moment's time. Complete babble.

Ears went down as she gave a light sigh. "Zamiec... have you lied to someone before? I know this pride teaches that, and I know that's something that should come easy. i guess.. I just need some advice. I'm.. just.. torn I don't know what to think.. I'm troubled. I kn ow we haven't seen each other in a while- and I know I shouldn- Just-" Pushing away more and lowering her head. "I'm sorry for bothering you.. I'm just so happy to see you but so much has been on my mind since the mission... They change you."

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2014 12:43 pm
Zamiec had a moment of confusion. She wasn't happy about bringing home a seer? Seers were an important part of the pride. “You should be happy about your accomplishment. You helped the pride a great deal. Others would gladly kill for an opportunity to bring back a seer.”

Her question caught him off guard. Had he ever lied to someone? “Yes I have.” He had never felt guilty about the lies he had told, it was just apart of being part of the pride. “I'm here for your. I will always have your back. If something is troubling you then you can tell me, no matter what it is.”

He hadn't been on a mission yet. The way Aadia talked about it, made him unsure he would want to go on one.

Eventually he would have to.

“Whatever it is Aadia, I will help you. I am here for your.”

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2014 7:23 pm
User Image
"I lied... and it felt horrible." She looked to her brother and then looked about their surroundings.. Then coming up next to him. "Can we go back to mother's den-" ( Abandoned now since they all grew up and Rhea and husband are currently out of pride according to DayDreamer427 ) Her face was filled with distress, she hoped he could feel that much from her. Their bloodline was raised to be the first priest/ess and refined to understand seers and gods. Their languages and their worlds. What ailed and what does not ail to the eyes or spirits.

They were important... and supposedly sacred.. but to capture and rangle up seers out of their own free will.. Well it killed her internally. "Missions aren't what they are cracked up to be... at least the one I taken on.. I thought .... it was just.. violent.. Of course. Rada did most of the work but.." It was still her fault Kairos got captured..

"Some were born here.. and love it.. but some on the outside.." Looking ahead in the distance as she lead them back to their mother's old den..

"Want to be free.."

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 4:20 pm
Zamiec nodded his head as he followed his sister. Her mission had troubled her so greatly and he couldn't understand why. He had always thought that bringing in seers would be wonderful. It would help the pride out and provide a home for seers.

When they reached the old den he looked around. It had been so long since he had been in here. There was a odd peaceful feeling about being back, and returning with his sister. 'If only mother was here' he thought as his attention went back to his sister.

“It's like you're taking them from their homes.” He added, thinking about the situation. “If I were a seer out in the rogues, I don't know how keen I would be about being captured and brought to a strange pride. Honestly I would probably rather fight my captures as much as possible. And I hate fighting. Getting blood off my fur is a real chore.”

He never really thought about forcing someone to join the pride. “So you lied to a seer in order to capture them?” He asked. “Don't be too hard on yourself. They will soon see how great the pride is. We treat our seers like royalty practically. You did them a favor.”

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:40 pm
User Image
She turned to them as they slid in to their mother's den and she sat there. "Brother. Zamiec..." Her ears flattened. "They are still keeping him locked up. I can't see him unless he's sick.. he always spoke about the adventures he had... how he was like a prisoner in his own pride.. and when he left it was like ultimate freedom and he never wanted to return. He showed me how to climb and hunt.. It was like... an escape with him.. I felt closer to the earth more than I ever have here.. I love my pride- this place I call home but.. "

Then she checked on where mom used to lay and patted it. "I spoke to another rogue and he said that to have a place to call home. Most would die for it. Others wonder the lands their whole lives.. lonely, aching for someplace to call home....and with him.. I ...wanted to show him that there is a place.. my home- but after Kairos. I couldn't bring myself to bring him here."

R4gn0r0k IV

PostPosted: Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:31 pm
Zamiec wanted to reassure his sister, to tell her that she made the right choice. But really there wasn't a right or wrong choice. “You did what the pride wanted you to do. With his seer ability, our pride will become that more stronger. He won't be locked up forever. I am sure once he understands his position and accept it, he'll be treated better.”

He laid down, while keeping his gaze on his sister. His ears perked up as she talked about the rogue she met. “You should have brought him here, it sounds like you two had a connection.” He said easily. “What happened with Kairos was simply you doing your duty to your pride. Nothing personal. That rogue you met could have found a home here especially if you enjoyed his company.”

Chi Sohma

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

Chi Sohma

Married Unicorn

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2014 2:40 pm
User Image
"I... Really enjoyed his company.." Like she had Kairos- but this meeting was different.. There was an odd connection between them. The look in his eyes- the way he needed something and didn't know exactly what. Something was missing and it had been missing in her too and thus why she left her home so often. She thought it was to adventure and see the world! Now.. it felt different. Maybe she should go back- tell him that she has a home. She wasn't necessarily looking at her brother by this point but when they were interrupted.. Quickly she snapped to look who it was.

User Image "An intruder- who so happened to follow you through to the extended boarder. You better identify him. Who was your handler when you were out? Your fighter- be damned if they blamed me for having someone follow you. Get out there!" She growled. She couldn't f anything up. Not now, not when they were processing her gained to raise her in rank to finally be official with AJani. NO WAY. As she came up and grabbed at Aadia's scruff to get her attention.

"GO."

"What no- no one went with- but- I didn't have anyone follow me? I would have heard them?!" She looked at her brother- ears pinned down as she rushed out of their mother's den to sort out the intruder...

R4gn0r0k IV
End here? smile

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces