Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:05 pm
Mashujaa
User ImageMashujaa was not pleased with her sister.

"I am always telling you, Thumani, to be careful where you tread. You are so silly, your head full of fluff, and you walk about as if you are in a daze. Now look what has happened."

Mashujaa gestured at her sister with a dark-toed paw.

"You have twisted your ankle, and now I am going to have to do all of the hunting on my own; do you realize what a burden this will be?"

Her irritated expression changed into something more chagrined, almost apologetic.

"I am sorry. I am just tired, sister."

Thumani
User Image"Do not apologize, sister," Thumani's voice was much sweeter than that of her sister, much more forgiving and genteel. "I know that it will be a burden, but I do not think it broken, only sprained. It is not even swollen. I should be able to travel by tomorrow, Mashujaa."

Despite her injuries, Thumani still sounded apologetic. She really did feel as though she'd let her sister down, and Mashujaa was the only one in Thumani's life. They only had one another, and thinking about their situation in terms like that was more than a little upsetting.

"I should be able to travel by tomorrow, sister," she repeated, hoping to soothe her sister as best she could.

Bruten
User ImageIt hadn't taken Bruten and Sjurd long to catch a strange scent on the wind. A rough chuckle, soft and quiet, broke free from Bruten as he gestured towards the two females from their hiding spot in the tall grass.

"One looks to be injured, Sjurd," Bruten sounded far too excited. Two females, both pretty and pale. One of them reminded Bruten a little of the female from the forest; his little secret.

"I'll follow your lead, friend," the dark lion assured his lighter counterpart. "This is your chase. If they run, I doubt them able to run far; I do not think the wounded one will be left behind."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:16 pm
pinchmonster

User ImageSjurd watched the two lionesses quietly, eyes half-lidded and a little smile pulled onto his face. He could feel the adrenaline in his veins, the strength and eagerness in his muscles. He was more than ready.

"Pretty little things," Sjurd murmured below his breath. "I'll do my best to keep them nice to look at." He glanced at his companion out of the corner of his eye before turning his attention forward again. Bruten was right. They seemed to be siblings, and he doubted the one who had the best chance of outrunning the two would leave her sister behind. Still, their best bet was to go after the more healthy of the lionesses. After she was taken down, this would probably be quite east.

The reaver's eyes pressed forward as he prepared to move. He didn't need to discuss details of the plan with Bruten. The two worked remarkably well together. Like cogs in a machine. So without much warning, Sjurd rushed forward, all speed and muscle, claws and fangs outstretched for the bluer of the pale lionesses. A snarling roar left his maw without his realizing. A monster let loose.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:31 pm
Mashujaa
User ImageMashujaa heard the lion's roar before she saw him, and upon hearing that dark roar she spun to face him. It took her a moment to realize there were two, and she immediately took a defensive stance over her sister. There was no way that she would leave Thumani behind, no matter what.

Thumani
User ImageThumani attempted to rise to her feet and faltered, stumbling as her sore foot took her weight. She let out a soft cry as she went down, and before she knew it she was being crushed into the dirt. It took everything she could muster to let out a harshly sobbed, "Run, Mashujaa!"

Bruten
User ImageThey moved together in a practiced way, well-oiled machines ripe for destruction. Bruten hit the female like a freight train, sending her into the dirt with a rough thud. He watched Sjurd approach the other one, his eyes bright and hungry. They were both pretty things, and Bruten couldn't be more pleased with the outcome of their viking.

The female beneath him squirmed, and he merely shifted upon her, distributing his weight in a way that undoubtedly crushed her lungs; there was little that she could do as she was, and Bruten let out a low purr.

Mashujaa
User ImageMashujaa didn't glance at her sister; she heard the smaller female hit the ground, heard her soft whisper and the laugh of the other lion. All of her attention was focused on the male that approached her with the devil in his eyes. She could not let this happen. She had to protect her beloved sister even though she'd already been taken down.

Thumani was all she had left in this world.

Thumani
User Image"Please, sister," Thumani gritted out, doing her best to dislodge the thickly-built, muscled male that perched upon her. Her voice was nothing more than a whisper, but it was all that she could manage. "Please run."

If one of them made it out of this alive, it would be all that Thumani could ask for.

Bruten
User ImageBruten let out a low, wicked laugh, the sound almost languid.

"Feast, Sjurd."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:01 pm
pinchmonster

The sound of the scuffle between Bruten and the wounded female didn't draw Sjurd's attention. His eyes were focused on the other female. Nothing could distract him from that drive.

The reaver made a straight run at the pale lioness. Part of him, too, hoped for the lioness to strike back. It was a main motivator in him going for the more able of the pair. He so wished for a reason to strike the lioness down.

Sjurd made no motion to slow down as he came close to making contact with the female, regardless of the defensive position she held. The reaver lunged forward, claws outstretched and forward, ready and anxious to feel flesh. He was moving with all of his weight, enough to fell a lioness of her size. But he truly hoped she wouldn't go down so easily.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:06 pm
Mashujaa
User Image"Feast, Sjurd."

Mashujaa had never been a fighter. She'd never thrown herself into any kind of fight before in her life. There had never been a need for facing any altercations. Things could always be solved with civility; talking out differences like proper ladies. Even while Mashujaa and her sister had traveled there had never been a need for fighting.

This was different. Her life was on the line, as was that of her sister; at least, that is what Mashujaa truly believed. To submit would be to die, and Mashujaa was not ready to greet death.

Though he was bigger and far more powerful, Mashujaa met Sjurd's attack with all of the force that she could muster. Every piece of her was primed to fight. Teeth flashed, sharp and deadly. Claws unsheathed, razor-like and desperate.

She would fight, here and now. She would not go down quietly, despite the soft cries from her sister.

Thumani
User Image"No, no! Mashujaa, no!"

Thumani's voice was hoarse, tapering off to a whispered wheeze as the male on her settled his paw against her throat. She tried to free herself, but each time she moved, he moved with her. She was trapped, and her heart was breaking. They were outnumbered, plain and simple, and the fact that Mashujaa would fight for her caused a swelling in her chest that had little to do with the large male that pressed against her.

"Run, sister," the words were a mere exhalation, nothing more. It was all she could manage. She was otherwise worthless.

Bruten
User ImageSjurd was truly a sight to behold when he was free to be himself; powerful and ugly, a whirlwind of claw and tooth and hunger. Bruten felt a surge of pride as he shifted his position on the lioness, securing her more firmly in position. She was pretty, and smelled sweet. A fine toy to return to the pride with. The other Reavers would undoubtedly praise him.

He couldn't help but laugh as the female fought back against Sjurd. It would not end well for the foolish female, and Bruten hoped that they would have to drag her back by her tail. They had not strayed far from the pride, and Sjurd deserved his fun.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 7:44 pm
pinchmonster

When the lioness met Sjurd's blow with a respectable amount of force, the reaver couldn't help but give a laugh. The reaver didn't let the force of meeting the lioness at full force make him falter. Now, at a closer range to the female, he moved at her with ready claws. He moved to strike at her straight on, an attempt to overpower her with his sheer size and weight.

The distance between the two of them had closed and when the lioness was close enough he whispered, dark and low. "Oh yes, do fight back, love. I would just adore an excuse to tear up that pretty pelt of yours before dragging you and your lovely sister back home. See, I've been dying for something to dig my claws in to. And I imagine my friend here wouldn't mind a little taste for himself."

His tongue brushed his crooked smile. This was a game he had quite missed. Wreaking havoc across the land with Bruten, there was nothing quite like it. The thrill of the attack had nearly taken him over. He rushed to the lioness head on, making little to no attempt to defend himself from her claws and fangs; he seemed hardly concerned with receiving some scars to make the moment a memorable one, and counted on taking the lioness by surprise to hamper her capability to hit any vital points.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 8:53 am
Bruten
User ImageBruten let out a laugh that sounded rough and raspy, almost as if he wasn't certain how to do such a thing. The lioness beneath him wasn't paid much attention to; no, Sjurd was far too entertaining to watch when he was allowed to be who he was. Fierce, cracked, and entirely too powerful for the lioness he faced.

"She's fiesty," Bruten called out, sounding entirely too pleased. "I fear this one may start crying soon - or perhaps she would if she could breathe freely."

He could feel the give of her bones beneath him, and for a moment Bruten thought about snapping a few of her ribs. It could wait until he needed to; an assurance that her sister would come freely if she put up too much of a fight.

Gyllene would not be pleased. The thought made him smile.

"I do love white-pelted females," Bruten leaned down to whisper in his captive's ear, "blood shows up so very nicely against that pretty white fur."

Thumani
User ImageThumani could not draw an entire breath. It hurt to move, and darkness edged in around her vision. The physical pain was intense, but the pain she felt at watching her sister fight with the much larger, much more powerful male was a sharp, stabbing pain in her heart. Her eyes did not move from her sister's tussle with the male, and she did not attempt to fight when the dark one upon her shifted. If anything were to happen to Mashujaa, Thumani would not want to live; perhaps these two would be merciful and simply kill them both.

She could only hope that death might come easily.

Mashujaa
User ImageMashujaa was no seasoned fighter. She only knew what instinct granted to her, and even then that was not much. He was big, and he was strong; all Mashujaa had was the love for her sister and the determination to live.

Claws unleashed, Mashujaa lashed out in an attempt to strike the male across the face. She aimed for his eyes, and followed up with gnashing teeth in the hopes of sinking them deep into his throat.

She was a whirlwind of motion, a flurry of furious teeth and claws.

"I will end your life if you dare touch my sister," Mashujaa hissed, "and I will kill you both if you do not turn and leave!"

oo DeD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:01 am
pinchmonster

"That's quite the threat, my dear, and I hardly think you're in the position to make it." The lion's head pulled back away from the strike aimed at his eyes. The claws instead met his maw, trailing a cut across his mouth. "She is, and I must say I'm pleased," Sjurd called back to Bruten, "How long do you think she'll last, I wonder?"

The reaver ducked out of the way of the jaws aimed at his throat. She was aiming to kill, and Sjurd seemed far too glad for that fact. He lunged forward again, this time away from the fangs and claws and to the lioness' side, claws out and ready. "And it wouldn't be your sister I'd be worried about. My friend here doesn't like his toys broken. Though, don't think that he wouldn't do something drastic if you become difficult." The bleeding cut made his smile red.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

bipolar bee
Crew

Alien Kitten

12,975 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:37 am
Bruten
User ImageBruten seemed to put great consideration into the question that Sjurd asked, his claws tapping against the pelt of the female he pinned to the ground.

"She's got fight in her, but I don't think she'll last too long. Bring her down; we'll drag her home. This one can walk back, so long as she behaves."

Bruten leaned down to snarl into Thumani's ear, "So do behave, won't you, mmm?"

He glanced back at Sjurd, a large smile creasing his muzzle.

"Oh, she's got you! Her claws look so very sharp, don't they, Sjurd?"

Bruten's eyes were bright on the blood that stained Sjurd's fur. There was no cause to worry; Bruten had little doubt that his friend would come away as the victor.

Thumani
User ImageThumani hated herself in that very instant. Why hadn't Mashujaa run? Why hadn't she saved herself? It was discouraging to hear the males speak, as if her sister's attempts were wasted on them. Even more discouraging was the fact that they were right. There was no way that they would come away from this undamaged, unscathed. There was no way that this would end in such a way that benefited the sisters.

Even if she had run, Thumani had little doubt that Mashujaa would have been caught. It was frustrating and terrifying, and those emotions caused a thick and bitter bile to rise in Thumani's throat as she watched her sister fight for her life.

Mashujaa
User ImageMashujaa cried out as those claws sank into her hide. The pain was intense, and she tried to free herself. She was a whirlwind of desperation. The pain was almost blinding, and she stumbled just slightly before righting herself. The sight of his blood made her feel just a little better, in all honesty, but Mashujaa knew that this would be a lost cause.

She would not go down without a fight.

Gritting her teeth against the pain in her flank, Mashujaa attempted to bite down on the male's ear. If she was successful, she would then do her very best to rip it off.

oo DeD

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:52 am
pinchmonster

"Bring her down."

Sjurd gave a faint grin. "I'd be more than happy to, Bruten" The lion pulled away from the teeth that snapped at his ear. while he wasn't opposed to receiving little marks from this encounter, he wasn't too fond of the idea of losing an ear. The lioness may have been pretty, but he wasn't that invested.

The reaver went to strike at her with a broad paw. Wherever the mark hit didn't seem to concern him particularly, as long as it was somewhere effective. The strikes didn't stop; Sjurd aimed to do enough damage to where she couldn't fight back. It would be easier to bring her back, that way.

oo Ded
Crew

Lonely Phantom

[IC] Rogue Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas