Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[JRP] You can be my toy (Nietanthus x Barsaat)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:33 pm
User Image

Nietanthus was stretching her legs from the pride, everything was so silly there. She had enough of everyone for the moment. All this stuff about one thing or another. She had been one of the ones who had gotten sick, though never did turn out as bad as some others. She was thankful for that. She rolled in some tall dry grass close to the pride, but far enough that she wouldn't be bugged by anyone. Life was strange, sometimes. She didn't know what to do.

Since she had gotten sick, she had wondered what life was going to do with her. She had changed her opinion about a lot of things. She had once been a mean leopardess, and had treated everyone as if she hated them, but now... Now she knew that wasn't the way to go. She was nicer to those of the pride, and mean to anyone she didn't know... For the most part. If they interested her, she would be nice. At least until they didn't interest her anymore. She stopped rolling, laying upon her back and looking up at the massive blue sky. Hardly ever did it seem to rain, except during small periods in the winter. Which, was considered to happen know.

It was much cooler than during the summer, right now. She liked it. She hated only coming out at night when things were too warm. She could smell the sea that was not too far from where they were. She was far enough away, that she could barely hear the sea hit upon the rocks. One couldn't see the ocean from where the pride was, but it could be heard for miles, it seemed.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:40 pm
User Image

Barsaat knew he was out of place... This didn't seem right... Where was he? He glanced about the place and had only seen dead things for quite some time. Or to him, it seemed dead. He saw some smaller creatures scurry around his paws from time to time, but everything else seemed quite dead. The plants, the life, everything. He frowned. It wasn't like he liked this idea, but what else was he to do? He sighed and carried on. Maybe he would find someone.

And someone he did find.... In the distance, he saw something very white, odd out here, as everything was brown, or orange, or dead... As he moved closer, he saw that it was another leopard. Thank god! Maybe she could help him. He was lost... though he really didn't know what he was looking for... What was he going to say to her? He didn't know... No matter. He carried on towards her. What if she was his imagination... No, he never imagined things like this. At least, he didn't think so.

"hello!" He said hopeful.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

Nietanthus's ears perked up when she heard someone. Rolling to her belly and her eyes fell upon the blue leopard that was now close to her. Well, this was an odd day. She had never seen him before and was obvious that he didn't know her. She blinked at him, but had yet to speak any words. She was still a little surprised that someone was here, someone new, anyways. She looked him up and down at first then smiled.

"Hello" She let the words flow out of her mouth, batting her eyes a little. She wanted to attempt to be nice, even if she was really wanting to be alone right now. She could make exceptions to this for him. He seemed lost. "Are you lost?" She asked him curiously. Maybe she could make him her friend, take him back to the pride and show him off as if he was some loyal new pet. That seemed like a great idea.

Even if she couldn't treat him exactly like most normal leopards, she'd at least treat him nicely.... In what way she thought was nice, anyways. She smiled at him sweetly, still watching his every move. It had been a long time since she saw a male of those type of colors. Most of the males in the pride were related to her.

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games