Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 4:27 pm
DEAR CULTIES.

I'm a sociology major, and I'm pretty desperate for someone to interview for a project. This person must be a young adult aged 19 to 26 who has access to a scanner and printer so that they may sign and send me a copy of the consent form. I'd prefer someone who lives in either Canada or the US.

The person must be willing to talk (TYPE) plenty about themselves and their views. They must also be willing to do so via Skype IM (if you don't have me, add me - my ID is xradiojasx). Finally, you should be willing to share your address with me, so that I may send you a 20$ Nintendo eshop card in thanks after the interview is done. :3 (this will be sent via BestBuy.com or .ca, depending on where you live)

Information Sheet (this is for you, read it before agreeing, you don't have to print it)
Consent Form (you will need to print this out, fill it out and then scan it for me - "university copy" only!!! You won't be audio-taped but please just sign anyway)

This interview will be totally confidential. Yes, I have to hand in an essay about the information gathered, but I will be using a fictional name for you in order to keep your identity safe.

The interview should be done before March 11, 2014, which is two weeks from today. Let me know when you're available and we'll work something out.

Feel free to PM or IM me rather than respond to this thread if you want.

EDIT: Okay I got an interviewee!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 5:41 pm
Oh so tempted.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:56 pm
[Kegan]
Oh so tempted.

Do ittt. I think. Unless there's some reason not to?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:43 pm
sent.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out