[PRP] Life of a Feather (Kocoi x Anwen) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 10:35 pm
He was? He really was? Anwen didn't know how to respond to this. She sat and thought for a moment, trying to place words correctly in her brain. She was afraid of speaking and then it coming out completely wrong. Even if the two of them were... Flirting was it called? She didn't want to lose a friend. She didn't have many, at least not adult ones.

"Please don't..." She hesitated, the flush deepening on her face. "I mean... I don't want to come off as only flirting with you, if you catch my drift? I would really like a friend too. You're nice and your birdie friend is very adorable. Your pelt is such a beautiful assortment of colors too."

Did she do it again? She wasn't sure. She put her purple paw to her face, just completely and utterly embarrassed. She didn't know what to do or how to react. This was all so new to her still.

Adwen's eyes smiled. She had finally come across someone who wanted to hear her story; someone who actually wanted to. This was a chance she was going to take.

"Well... Some years ago, a terrible earthquake happened. Anwen is practically too young to remember it, for she was such a wee cub at the time. Her mother and I were already apart of the pride. I had been her mother's companion once; her aid in life. She had raised me from when I was just a chick, having found me abandoned. When the earthquake struck, the pride and the land was torn asunder. Many of our noble lions were lost... And... Anwen's mother was one of them."

She drooped slightly in sadness, remembering her companion of old; practically her own mother.

"Anwen's mother asked me to watch after her child, her only cub. Luckily, Anwen was not severely hurt when the ground cracked, but her mother was beyond saving. I drug her cub as far back to the pride as I could before I just collapsed, not able to anymore. I cried out for help, my own wings slightly torn and the cub crying. Thankfully, a lion who was searching for survivors had heard me and came to our aid, picking us both up and taking us back. It was from then on that I was bonded to Anwen, despite my age."

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2014 1:06 pm
He chuckled again, not really sure what to do. He placed a paw upon her shoulder and smiled. "It's okay, you don't need to worry about that sort of thing." He told her. She seemed too nice to mess anything up, at least that was what he thought. "Just be yourself." He said with a smile. What else could he really say. He wanted to help her in anyway he could, but he wasn't sure if he could.

He gave her another cheesy smile to perhaps get her to smile. "if you be yourself, everything will fit into place just as it should." He said with a nod. He wasn't the best at this sort of thing, but hey... He was trying, right?

Kiel hadn't heard anything like it before. She gasped for air when hearing it. She had known that there had been a tragedy long before Kocoi and her had come here, but she hadn't known the details. Only that some lions didn't trust outsiders. "wow, that's amazing... Horrible, but amazing." She said as she let out the gasp she had taken.

She wouldn't have been able to do something like that, though she was a rather small falcon and Kocoi had been a rather fat cub, not that she'd ever tell him that. He wouldn't have believed her anyways. "Does she know?." Not that it was any of her business, but she was now hooked on wanting to know more.

Lady Kitania

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:15 am
Anwen smiled, the flush on her face dissipating for the most part. "Be myself? I'm good at being myself. No doubt about that."

She gave a cheesy grin back, sticking out her tongue in a playful manner. She really was just like a very large cub. Sure, watching cubs day in and day out was probably the main reason why she acted like she did, but did she or Adwen mind? Nah, not really anyway. Other adults tended to mind because she was a little too silly at times, but as Kocoi had just said... She should be herself... And that's who she was.

Completely brushing off the sudden awkwardness both of them had just gone through, the white lioness popped up from her sitting spot, leaning over and giving Kocoi a huuuuuge lick to his cheek. She giggled and bounced around him, sticking her tongue out again at him.

The crone took a moment to think... And then gave a slight nod. "I do believe she does, at least in her heart. Whether or not her brain wants her to remember is another story though." Her dark eyes quickly fluttered over to the now bouncing lioness, Adwen's body drooping some. "What in the world is that girl doing now...?"

This was just so embarrassing.

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:46 pm
"In the end, that's all that really matters." He said with a nod and smiles. No one likes a fake face. He chuckled and stuck his tongue out back at her. "Even if not everyone can accept you how you truly are, you'll find some great friends that will accept you no matter what." He told her with a smile. It seemed to be working, so he felt better and was glad she wasn't getting embarrassed anymore. Or at least, he hoped she wasn't.

His smile fell off his face for a second then he chuckled again and pushed at her with a paw playfully. He could play this game too! Perhaps not as good as she, but he could try. It had been a long time since he acted a little silly, but sometimes you just had to let the inner cub out of you, and that was what was needed here. All thoughts of previous actions slipped out of his mind as she started to bounce around him and stick her tongue out at him more.

He chuckled again. "You'll pay for that!" he said laughing.

Kiel looked over at the two lions and chuckled. "It seems they're playing.... Sort of." It had been a while since Kiel had seen Kocoi interact with anyone in a playful manner, though it had been a while since they had really became friends with anyone. Perhaps this was exactly what he needed. She shook her head and laughed.

"Don't worry about it, let them have some fun." It was almost like she was watching two over sized cubs.

Lady Kitania

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2014 8:59 am
"Oh yea? I'll pay. Uh-huh! Suuuuuuure."

She was now mocking him, on purpose at that! How else was she gonna get him to play with her? Who cared if she looked ridiculous and was acting like a hyper cub? It was fun! No one but the cubs she watched ever wanted to play with her... And she had finally found someone who would. An adult at that! And a male... A cute male. Anwen blushed a little bit for thinking thoughts like that. It just wasn't proper. Continuing to bounce around, she bounced close enough to bop the white lion on his fuzzy head, giggling as she did so.

"Whatchu gonna do about it? Hmm?"

The old vulture looked to Kiel and then back to the two lions. She nodded slightly. "You're right. I need to stop being so protective and concerned about Anwen. She's an adult now. She can handle her own. Still doesn't mean I can't be embarrassed of her cubish ways though." Adwen cawed in laughter, fluffing up her wings and looked back to Kiel, doing her very best to not watch her bouncing friend.

"If I may... Do you and Kocoi have any family around here? Friends? Anything of the sort?" Striking up another conversation was going to be the best way to ignore the commotion behind her.

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2014 4:42 pm
Kocoi stuck his tongue out at her. This was much more fun than he could have imagined. He should do this more often! He pawed at her for a moment, then decided if he was really going to make her "pay" he had to do something a little more daring. "I'll do this!" He pounced at her, of course, he didn't fully expect her not to be ready for it. He laughed as he did so.

Kiel laughed and smiled at the other the best a bird could do. "I find it much easier to just laugh at Kocoi than be embarrassed, or I'd be embarrassed almost every second of the day." She said with a giggle. It was true, he did stuff she couldn't possibly understand,but it was better to chuckle at it and let it slide then think of anything else.

"Oh, no." she said shaking her head. "We have no family here, in fact, I don't even know if Kocoi has much of a family." She only knew that he had a mother... Well of course he had a father too, but no words were ever spoken of him and little of his mother. "We've just got each other." She said. She hadn't remembered her parents, but it hardly ever bugged her really.

Lady Kitania

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:40 pm
"AH!"

Suddenly a large male pounced in Anwen's direction. She had definitely not expected him to do that, at least not so suddenly! Her lilac tipped paws skidded in the grass as she proceeded to catch herself from almost falling, quick to begin bouncing once more. He was gonna play that way huh? He was in for a surprise then!

"That wasn't nice! You almost made me fall over!" She stuck her tongue out at him again and giggled, enjoying being able to be the one that got to tease someone else for a change.

Kiel had brought up a good point. Instead of always being concerned about Anwen and embarrassed about some of the ways she acted, she should just take it with a grain of salt and laugh it off. What else was she going to do? Continue to get flustered and always be slightly annoyed, or just have fun with her? As old and grumpy as she was, the latter sounded much more appealing.

"Just each other? I take it you never really met his parents or any siblings he may of had?" That was kind of sad, but she could relate. "As long as you have each other though, the two of you will be happy I think."

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:23 am
He laughed, though was slightly disappointed. He had intended to knock her over, but that was all good. It was all fun and games, yes? He smiled at her and returned his tongue out at her. "Sure it was, I didn't knock you over after all." he said with a chuckle. This was fun, he had needed a bit of fun like this.

He pressed his front half of his body to the ground, and his butt up in the air letting it wiggle a bit as if he was going to pounce again. She had escaped his last pounce, though this one he wasn't going to pounce yet. "What are you gonna do about it?" He said laughing.

Kiel smiled at the other as she seemed very concerned form Kocoi and her. "Oh, we don't mind really. Or Kocoi doesn't seem to mind anyways. " She didn't either. "It's been this way for as long as I remember, and we've done pretty good. " Though he had been an adult when he found her, a young one, but still an adult. "I think you're right."

Lady Kitania

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 8:59 am
The white pelted lioness stopped bouncing around, her legs a little bit wobbly. Sure, she had all the energy a cub most likely did, but her body was that of an adult. It wasn't much capable of all the bouncing, the running, the giggling, etc. anymore. She wanted to be... But her form highly disagreed with her.

"I'm gonna... Gonna pounce on you first!" She put her own front end on the ground, her rump up in the air with her tail curling above her. She was completely bluffing, her huffing and puffing most likely a dead give away. Still, she hoped he wouldn't catch on. She wasn't done playing!

"Good, good. I'm glad." Adwen looked up at the sky. The clouds were becoming much more frequent now and the sky was slowly beginning to darken because of it. A slightly worried expression crossed the crone's face. "I think it might rain soon. Perhaps we should round our two lions up and head back to shelter?"

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:44 pm
Kocoi had forgotten what it was to be a child, and she had brought it back for him. Sure he wasn't fully in shape for this type of movement. He was winded, but maybe not as noticeably as she was. "I don't think you could pounce anything right now." he said, chuckling as he sat his hind end down with the rest of him. It was time for a rest, at least for the moment.

"I think perhaps we should have a rest before you faint from lack of air." He said with a chuckle. He didn't want to be responsible for her fainting. He had already upset one lioness, no need to cause another health issues. "We can continue later, perhaps." He really hoped so. This was more fun than he had had in a long time he had to admit.

Kiel nodded to the other. She didn't think Kocoi would like getting stuck out in the rain... Again. "Probably for the best." She gave a kind smile to the other. She just hoped it wouldn't rain too fast, at least it wasn't the sent of it in the air as of yet.

Lady Kitania
Sorry about that, I thought I had checked this one!

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 10:45 am
With a sudden flop, the white pelted lioness's rump fell to the ground. She breathed heavily, but she still had a smile on her face. A rather large one at that! She was tired... And Exhausted... And completely out of breath. Still though! She was happy and had been having so much fun.

"Okay... Y-Yes. Good idea!", she managed to huff out. She closed her eyes briefly, just concentrating on breathing. Once she had been able to catch her breath a bit, she opened her eyes and smiled at Kocoi. "This has all been such a fun day. Th-Thank you!" Anwen had truly meant it too. Kocoi was the first lion that she had really been able to get along with who wasn't a cub. It was so very nice, and she truly hoped she'd be able to see him again.

"Come on, let's round these two up. Better to be safe than sorry." With that, the vulture flapped her wings and flew over to her lioness, landing upon her head. She made sure to land gently so as not to scratch the lioness with her talons. "Anwen-dear, I think it's time to go back home. The skies are beginning to be filled with clouds and I don't want you or Kocoi here to be caught out in the rain."

- - - - - -

I Lady Kiya I

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:21 am
Kocoi smiled. "The pleasure is all mine." He said with a nod. He wasn't out of breath like her, but he was breathing a bit heavier than normal. His tail tapped lightly upon the earth below them as he watched her for a moment. It was nice to see there were some trusting lions in this pride. He hadn't met many. In fact, she was the second one he had met. It was nice.

Kiel took flight soon after the other did and landed on top of Kocoi's head. "Get up, you big lug." She started. "There's a storm - a - coming." She pecked his head then pointed a wing towards the clouds. "If we don't go now, we'll be all wet."

He looked to where she was pointing and sighed. "Well, I fear our time out in the sun has come to a short end." He said to Anwen and her bird friend who had also joined them. Well, looks like a bit of rain was going to stop this, but he was sure they'd have plenty more times to visit.

He stood up and smiled. "Until next time." He bowed and gave Anwen a wink.

Lady Kitania

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

Lady Kitania

Magical Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 5:07 pm
With a blush flattering her face, she waved shyly to the male and his bird companion. "Until next time!" This had been quite the adventure, for both Anwen and Adwen. They had both met new friends; new friends that they knew they'd run into again. They had similar interests and were relatively close in ages it seemed; except for the birds of course. Still, age was but a number, right? All in all, everything went well and smooth. With the lioness looking up at the sky and Adwen squawking to her, Anwen quickly ran up to the side of Kocoi. She perked herself up on her toes, gave him a quick lick on the cheek, and then instantly bolted. Her giggling filled the air.

Good day. It had been such a good day.

- - - - - -
FIN!

I Lady Kiya I

[IC] Aka'mleli Lands [IC]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items