Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:52 am
User Image

Quite honestly, as she stood in the front of her sister’s alcove, her hand poised to knock upon it, only one single feeling stood out in the princess’s mind: her weariness. Tired of the hiding; tired of the secrecy; tired of the pain and of the loneliness. How was Luna going to take such an admission? Her reaction, her opinion, were even more important to her than the chieftain’s had been. This was her family, her closest, her blood. They were last pae that should have been left unaware, yet Celestia had explicitly lied to them.

She had said there was nothing the matter, that nothing of particular importance had happened at that ball. Surely it was not as dramatic or as problematic as her sister’s own situation had been, but it had still been something. It had not been nothing.

Hoping for the best, her knuckles lightly rapped three times on the door. After waiting for a few moments to pass, she called inside. “Sister dearest, perhaps you are there? It has been so very long, and I wish to speak with you.

Fea Line
This should probably be timed before the Summer Lovin’ event. :3

Or, if you want, we can have it be soon after, but before Celestia’s rp with Moonlight. You’re choice.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:51 pm
User Image

Luna had been busy, cleaning up around the room, tidying up the beds, washing plates and cups, in general just living a normal life far different than her past life she was used too. She hadn't heard the knock at the door until a familiar voice reached her ears and she paused, putting down her rag and hurrying over to the door.

"Sister! What a surprise! You must forgive me, I did not hear you. Do come in and make yourself at home! It has been far too long..." she smiled, moving first to wrap her sister into a hug. It had been far too long.. each sister's life seemed to send them in different directions that they hadn't had many moments to just sit down and be sisters.

Letting go, she pointed to a seat Celestia could take while she went into the kitchen to bring out a plate of cookies. "Forgive me. If I had known I would be having company, I would have set tea to brew." she laughed softly... and then paused. Why hadn't she been expecting company? Even from her Dear Sister? The thought settled wrongly on her tongue and caused a frown to appear.

"You said you wished to speak with me?" she asked, tilting her head slightly.

o0_Daisuke_0o
The latter sounds good to me! <3

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 11, 2014 9:58 am
Oh, how great it was to see her sister again; it had been really far, far too long. Having just experienced the first true scare for her life in her life, well, the only others she wished to see were her own family. It had made her realize just how important these little moments were, the mundane gestures and the soft warmth that came from seeing them.

Hugging back, she returned, “You are looking quite well. My, that flower never ceases in its beauty upon your head. Sir JustMo did wonderfully in finding it.” This small talk was not her reason for visiting her sister, however much she wished it was.

There was a more urgent, darker reason. For many seasons now, she had kept a secret from those closest to her, those whom should have known at the instance it had begun.

She could only hope they were as forgiving.

Walking in, she looked around, her head shaking as her hands fell to her side. “No, you ought not to trouble yourself over something so little.” The princess took the seat offered to her, as well as a cookie. “These look simply delightful.” A bite and she nodded again. “Yes, well made. What sort are these?

And… to the chase, weren’t they?

Ah, yes…” her voice dropped, her eyes averting. “Sister, I have done a grave deed; I have withheld a secret from you.” her tone was soft and sorrowful, clearly emanating the guilt she felt in keeping information hidden.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 3:55 pm
The darker Princess's cheeks turned a different shade of dark as she blushed softly, reaching up to gently stroke the petals of the flower with one hand. Nodding, she smiled. "Yes, he most certainly did." she thought, and not just with the flower either....but with herself. How he had patience for her more.... well.... boisterous days, was beyond her.

"I hope everything has been well with you sister dear." she began, setting down the plate of cookies, about to answer what kind they where when Celestia spoke again. At first, Luna wasn't sure she had heard correctly, simply setting the plate down and glancing over with a soft smile. And then it faded as realization had settled in once seeing the look upon her sister's face.

"I'm afraid I do not understand...... you... you have not told me something?" she tilted her head, her hands shaking slightly, glad she had set the tray down prier. Her mind raced with thoughts and questions of what it could possibly be that Celestia felt the need to keep hidden, especially from her own sister. Her eyes narrowed slightly, sorrowfully, though she tried to keep a straight face. She didn't know details yet. Perhaps there was a.. a good reason too?

"Why would you not tell me Sister, have I done something you find dis pleasurable?" she found herself blurting out the question, eyes darting about rapidly in worry.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:25 pm
Already Luna's reaction was about what she had expected it to be; it was why hiding anything from her was so painful. Just her expression... it made her want to embrace her and beg for forgiveness. It was too soon and too arrogant to do so. Instead, she moved closer so as to place her hands on Luna's, her eyes looking up with remorse. "It is no fault of yours. No, you mussn't think that at all." Her eyes averted. "I have but an explanation as to why. That alone, however, cannot excuse me for what I have done." Looking back to Luna, the princess's hands shook as they held on.

"It has been horribly painful keeping this a secret. Only two others, the chieftain Rais and his seer Vanya, were made aware of the circumstance before you. Oh, how I wished each and every day to just come clean and beg for your forgiveness..." A pause, her eyes softening and tearing. "...but it is a terribly horrid thing. Until it was resolved, I dared not speak of it."

"All I ask of you, sister, is to listen. I will accept whatever you do afterwards in consequence, but please, please... Allow me to tell it to you."

Fea Line

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 7:40 pm
Not her fault? Explanations, otheres knowing first, painful. Luna's head swirled, but she kept her focus on her sister, not saying much until the other had finished speaking. Even then, it took her a while to form words, to let her mind process them before uttering them. No matter her feelings, Celestia was her sister, nothing would change that, and so she did her best to take a deep breath and remain level headed.

Fears of her sister having done something so terrible that it could cause her, or worse, the entire pony population to have to leave the tree, echoed in the back of her mind. She doubted however, as it seemed this secret had been kept for a brief time, that it was that serious... still.

"I will listen to your explanation, I owe you that much." she said and nodded, gesturing for her sister to explain.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2014 1:26 pm
The silence had felt to last far longer than it actually did, stretching on for what seemed an eternity in that moment. When Luna finally did speak, the coldness of the words were not unexpected, but it did enough to play to Celestia's emotions.

"I lied about leaving Venus' Festival without any change. Whereas you were made to be male and Sir JustMo an impregnated female, my situation was far less obvious and far less intrusive." A slight pause. "I was married, my soul bound to an angel whom I was less acquainted with than you were with JustMo." Celestia looked away, her lip trembling. "I knew not if there was a way to undo the magic, nor what consequences such a thing might bring to the fauny..." Her voice quieted slightly. "You were much more troubled than I with the children..." She looked back to Luna, squeezing her hand. "Sister, I wished not to burden you with my troubles when yours were far greater and immediate. Without a solution, such knowledge would have done little to aid you..."

She continued with the slightest of cracks in her voice. "I intended to tell none, but Vanya could 'see' how my soul was bound to another and inferred that it was to one outside of Laisidhiel. She kept the secret and helped me to search for a solution..." Another pause. "She found it and tested my resolve to sever my soul from his. I speak to you of this matter now, unbound, as a result." She looked away. "Vanya supported me when I spoke to the Chieftain on this matter; he was terribly furious that we had withheld such dangerous information from him. In different circumstances. Were it a different situation, he feared I could have compromised the safety of the entire tree... I am lucky I was not banished." Hew voice drifted off as she awaited Luna's reaction.

Fea Line

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 10:13 am
Luna's face grew slightly pale, if it were possible for the night princess. Just the words of being bonded to an outsider alone was enough to send a slight panic through her, but she held herself and continued to listen on. Nodding every so often to show, at least, that she was still listening.

When everything was said and done, she lingered a moment longer, choosing her words and her feelings. "I wish that you had told me Sister. Being bonded... to an enemy? Certainly by no means of your own....Perhaps there is some way I could have helped.... gathered information from Stallion Justmo privately or...." she paused, wringing her hands together, shuffling them over and over repeatedly. "To think that you could have been banished, regardless if you were not.... stings my heart in such a way I can not describe." she shook her head and sighed, reaching up to rub her temples.

"To tell no one... what had you hoped to achieve? It worries me what else you might be keeping...." she began again but cut herself off.

After another brief second of collecting herself, she peered up at Celestia, small tears in her eyes. "I suppose though, that it is over. It has been resolved.....though I still wish you would share your burdens with me, or what else would I be here for now, if not for my family. My entire family." she stated sternly.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:16 am
Celestia shook her head. "It was because you would have wished to help and would have sought aid from Justmo that I could tell you nothing. He could have told the Cheiftain prematurely, or he would have simply hurt him more by not telling him at all." She shook her head. "When he heard that Vanya had withheld information from him... Oh sister, if you had seen the look of hurt and anger on his face..." her voice drifted off for a moment. "It was to protect you, to protect my family, that I remained silent."

She reached forward to take Luna's hands, on the verge of tears herself. "Sister dearest, know that I never keep secrets from you. This... it was so unbearably difficult..." The princess looked away, unable to keep looking her in the eyes, "And even then... I have revealed it to you, now, as I always intended to do in time. It is much too belated, and I understand if you are angry with me..."

"But... If I may make a selfish request of you, I wish for your forgiveness for deceiving you."

Fea Line

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2014 1:11 pm
Pausing a moment, her face still wrinkled in and out of a frown, as if she were struggling to convey all that she really felt. "But perhaps my persuasion would have kept him quiet..or...or..." she stopped, shaking her head. She wanted to believe she could have made a difference somehow, keeping Justmo quiet until it was time, or helping resolve it herself before anyone else found out.... just something.

"It pains me to think I was unable to help you when you needed it most." she sighed, glancing at her sister's hands on her own. She reached up to cup them in her own hands, though hers still shook faintly. Peering back up at the white Princess, she gazed into Celestia's soft purple eyes, searching. "How could I not forgive you Sister. Even if my heart is heavy, I could not bear a grudge against you...." she spoke softly, almost in a whisper, as she lowered her gaze and shut her eyes.

She would forgive her sister, she couldn't not, but the pain and wishing that she had told her these things before hand still hung heavily over her, like a dark cloud ready to release its storm.

o0_Daisuke_0o

Fea Line
Crew

Spoopy Kitten

15,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Daisicle

Aged Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2014 7:57 pm
Celestia looked again to Luna as her voice lowered, her fingers tensing around the dark fingers below them. "A time will come when I need your time more than this. A time in the future when you will sacrifice to come to my aid. Is that not something only those most close with each other will do?" Her eyes looked directly into her sister's as she continued. "I regret my inability to come forth to you, and were such a situation to happen again, I would handle it far differently. If it might threaten you though, sister..." her voice faded and she shook her head. "I could bear a horror twice this if it might keep you safe. You and our family, both of Equestria and Laisidhiel, mean the entirety of the world to me."

"My secrecy, however, was foolish. It had the potential to endanger all I sought to protect." She sighed. "It shall not happen again. On my honor, this I swear." Perhaps such words were unnecessary, yet she continued to speak them. It was as though she had a duty to her sister to prove her loyalty, even if it was not being asked.

Even if she was forgiven in name, she would do what it took to deserve such forgiveness by action.

Fea Line

:[ The Fifth Age ]:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff