Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]
[PRP] My love, it's been forever (Nan x Thona)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 8:06 pm
User Image

The pride was slow going, nothing new was happening and Thona was bored. He was bored and he didn't know how to fix it. He frowned upon the rock he was laying on and let his tail flap against it every once in a while. He wanted action, he wanted something. He had stuck around his pride as it slowly became silent. Things had happened, and he had been worried that perhaps it wasn't a good time to venture out and get more to join his pride. That time was soon to come to an end though. He would soon go out and recruit more leopards and lions, mostly. He had decided he didn't like cheetahs too much.

He stood and decided it was time to visit his mate. Nan... When had it been since the last time he bugged her and decided he wanted to show her some affection? Normally it was fake affection to females that he ran into, but to her, it was all real. Even if he sometimes wasn't the nicest to Nan. He was the only one allowed to be that way. Anyone else and he would murder them. She was his, and that was that. He was protective over her, and her children that she bore him. They were the kids he treasured most, even if he'd never fully admit it.

He moved silently through the pride, looking for his pink lover.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:08 pm
User Image
Nande found herself enjoying the midday sun, the warm rays energizing her. Sprawled out in the grass, it felt good to finally be healthy enough to explore the lands outside of her cave once again. It had been some time since she had gotten sick, but it left an impact on her health for some time.

But the open space, the fresh air, and of course the sun was a well needed change. She stretched herself out more, and rolled onto her back letting her stomach enjoy the rays as well. But even with how enjoyable things were for her at this very moment, she knew there was just one thing that could make her day all the better, Thona! He was always on her mind, the leopard she loved with all her might.

Saiface

Magical Strawberry

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:12 pm
In truth, it didn't take long for Thona to find her. She never ventured too far from their den. He kept a good eye upon her since she had almost died. Perhaps, not almost died, but that's how he saw it. He didn't know what he would do if he had lost her. Not that he'd admit that to anyone. He had to keep this appearance that he cared about nothing at all, even if she always thought he cared. It was more for the rest of the pride to see, than her.

"Enjoying yourself, I see." he said as he came up to the pink lioness stretched out and rolling in the grass. She always found ways to make things look peaceful where ever she was. No matter what the situation was. He wondered how she did it. She only saw the good in things, which was perfect for him. He could hurt her and do whatever he wanted and by the end of the day she'd still look at him with loving eyes.

He gave her a seducing smile ans he eased his way towards her. He made himself appear to stand taller and look bigger than he normally did. He was big for a leopard, but it didn't hurt to make himself appear even bigger. He was strong, and could protect her and his pride with ease. He wanted to make sure they all knew that, even if he did. He flicked his tail.

sailormoon72491

[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff