Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]
[PRP] We're Going to Be Friends (Metou & Damu)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:08 pm
User ImageThe day had started fine - or what Damu had assumed was day. He could almost see light beyond the darkness, but it was a little hard to tell the time. It could have been the setting sun or the full moon. They had recently had a howling ceremony within the pack, so either was possible. His little siblings had pouted about not being able to join in once again, though next moon would be their first.

Damu gave a small sigh, feeling around to take another safe step. He should have asked Airle to come with him out this far. This terrain was not familiar to him, and he kept stumbling over the rocks and plants that he could not see! It frustrated him, not being able to watch where he was going, especially after he stumbled over another rocky ledge.

He gave a grumble, pushing himself back up, and sitting where he was at. He'd try again in a few minutes...

Honestly, Damu was glad to be in a pack where the lands were kind of unwelcoming - at least from his point of view. The only dangers he had faced were the cliffs - not many larger beasts like lions came up this way very often.

That, and the lands were guarded. His old pack had guards, but they were very trusting and going blind had made him somewhat paranoid.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 3:04 pm
Seaki

User Image

Metou had honestly not expected to be out this late. The sun was setting bright across his eyelids and reflecting off his fur - he was rather visible with his bright white fur, only marred by the blue tones of his nose. Said nose flared slightly as he moved across the slightly rocky terrain, inhaling the fresh scent of the plants and the slightly older scents of other wild dogs that had been round here. Which....there were rather a lot of. A slightl hint of worry entered the usually easy-going wild dog's mind - could this be an area of a pack? He shook himself. He'd worry about that if it presented itself, and not otherwise. He could do with finding SOMEONE though...he'd got himself awfully lost.

And then, joy of joys, he spotted someone! Instead of his previous steady walk, he began to run, paws digging into and releasing the dirt rapidly and he even gave a happy bark as he approached ; before he skidded to a stop and spoke.

"Oh man oh man oh man HI! I;ve been lost for ages but now I found you how are you how are you do you know where we are or a way back to my house? That's silly actually you don't know where my house is haha, BUT YEAH HI!"

Someone was exuberant, it seemed.  

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 08, 2014 5:48 am
TanuKyle

Damu reeled back at the sound of another's voice, startled. He almost fell over in his surprised, but managed to save himself from stumbling over his own paws! No one in the pack ran up on him normally, knowing of his blindness - unless it was someone new.

"O-oh, um. Sorry, could you repeat that? And Hello, I guess. Are you new here?" Damu started, trying to pinpoint the source of the voice. He found it weirded others out less if it appeared that he could focus on them and not just stare off into a random direction.

Either way, the blind dog did not know this other dog's voice, nor where his house was.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:50 pm
Seaki

Metou winced as he appeared to startle the other dog - he hadn't meant to make them uncomfortable, let alone startle them! He whined softly in apology and spoke - slower this time, making sure to form his words properly as they left his muzzle rather than rushing them like the previous time.

"Sorry. Um. I guess I'm new? I kind of lost my way. Like. Alot? I was hoping you might be able to direct me back to somewhere I recognize. "

Metou still hadn't twigged the other dog was blind, despite the non-focus of his eyes - he just assumed he'd scared the other, and that they were uncomfortable. His ears pinned back, tail curling under his belly as he felt bad about it.

T-Kai

Timid Lunatic

16,050 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:31 pm
TanuKyle

Damu was still a little suspicious of the newcomer. He wondered a bit if he wandered in the opposite direction of Airle somehow and stumbled out of the lands, but the dog said he was new. "You're looking for the main pack location then?" he asked, curious. If the dog was part of their pack, he would answer affirmative. It made him nervous that the other was an unknown.

But he did sound friendly, so Damu might be able to trust him a little - a little. He didn't notice the body language, though he could feel it a little in the words. It was hard to tell, though, sometimes.  
[IC] Tangambili Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games