Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
No Fantasy Land (Accepting Profiles)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:29 pm
There are times when your mind may drift off to a wonderland in class; whether it be the most sweetest romance, the most intense sexual fantasies, the weirdest dreams, the most gruesome thoughts possible, or simply a way out of situations. But here, is no land of Fantasy; wake up to the reality, cause all this could be the most real events that will ever happen.

Introductory

It is the year 2011, the month of October and Halloween is three days coming closer to Miyaga, Japan. The story starts as a boy and his childhood friend whom he known as a child of 8. Before then he really never had any friends, nor has he ever even went to school.
Alas; he doesn't even remember his childhood! But why is that? Does he ever wonder? Who were his parents at all? Neither do a few others of his classmates, or within the school. Maybe, things are yet better left alone, but not here. It is now best to uncover the secrets now before events take place and they are too late to be prepared for it. In this story, there are 6 friends who will discover their past, and very soon confront with the split side they have that is not a mental disorder, but an actual person living within them that knows of their abilities

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:30 pm
Part 1 of ???

The Bloodied Walls

It is now 3 days before Halloween. Where excitement, fun and fright fills the air of the town square and residence. This would be the day after school in which Kisho Taniyama's close childhood friend takes him to the town square, maybe to the mall. Fun and joy distract the two after a good long day, it was until a trail of black dust follows into the dark alley, Kisho had the guts to follow along, but it would have possibly been the best decision he could ever had made if he had just walked along and aboard the trains. As he turned the corner, such bloody scene has caught his eyes. A man staked by hundreds of mysterious objects and impaled to the wall, and a girl, covered by the blood of the man. She turns towards Kisho, and had a twisted smile. "...Hello, Kisho Taniyama... I've been looking for you..." But Kisho who shook in fear, he could not stay there any longer. He rushed out from the scene. His friend who have waited, he grabs by the wrist and runs off, quickly catching the train back home.

The following day after what had happened, Kisho has decided that he would not ever speak of yesterday, that it had never happened, and it was all a fantasy. Since then he had not slept, but he was hoping all would pass like nothing happened, it was only until when he went to class. The teacher had announced that there was a 'new girl' in the class to join them. As she walked in, the veins in him froze in place. It was her... The girl he had witnessed bloodied, and she was here? What did she want, most importantly, how did she know his NAME? She acted like such a normal person when just last night she was a complete murderer. What made matters even worse than now she taken seat next to him. As he turned his head slowly towards her, she only looked back and gave a pleasant smile.

"The suspects involved in the case has not been identified and we are going through anything possible to find who did this." An officer spoke from the radio that was on by the teacher's desk. This is no good. Just yesterday he was at the locations. Now here comes the accusations.He was there to witness the events, along with his friend that came along. Maybe he should go and tell the police NOW, but he couldn't. He couldn't risk dying like the man... So he kept quiet, inside he was screaming for help, but he wouldn't know that this was only a warning to him, and many others.

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:31 pm
Open Roles

Spell Casters

The Main Character : TheChronic(Bleeeeeep)tor

The Childhood Friend : Female, Open

The Girl in the scene : Female, she is very well aware of her past and sooner or later she will explain the mysteries of the weird occurrence when she has the chance.

Spell Caster #4 : Female, Open

Spell Caster #5 : Male, Open

Spell Caster #6 : Male, Open

GLASS Organization

GLASS President : Open

GLASS Vice : The Chronic (Bleeeeep)tor

GLASS Guardian : Open

GLASS Guardian : Open

Artificial Spell Casters : Unlimited

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:32 pm
[align=center]
[Your Image is required]
[i]
[size=24][u][color=white]XXX [/color][color=black]Here I am. Has the interview started yet?[/color] [color=white]XXX[/color][/u][/size][/i]

[size=9][color=YOURCHOICE]
Hello... My name is [Name here] .

Curious? I am [Age, 16-18 Spell Casters, Age 16 and up GLASS] .

It's quite obvious... but I am a [Sex here] .

Quite rude to ask, but I am [Sexual Orientation]

Who catches my eyes? Don't tell anyone, but it is [Your character's crush here][/color][/size]

[i][size=24][u][color=white]XXX [/color][color=black]Tell me a little about yourself... [/color][color=white]XXX[/color][/u][/size][/i]

[color=YOURCHOICE][size=9]Oh, wanna know a few things about me? Well then, [Personality here]

Oh, I have interests in a few(or alot) things

♥ [Three minimum]

Please... Keep these things away from me...

♦[Three minimum]

Want a story? Well then, let me tell you of my life... [Three lines minimum, Spell Casters and Artificial Spell Casters are blind to their childhood] .[/size][/color]
[i][u]
[size=24][color=black]So... Anything you have in mind? Who do you work for?[/color][/u][/size][/i]
[color=YOURCHOICE]
[size=9]Who do I work with? Well, I work as [Role here, Spell Caster No. ?, GLASS Member(President, Artificial Spell Caster] .

I like to keep myself protected. I possess [Three weapons maximum] .

Anything else? Hmm... [Extra, not required] .

My Abilities? Well not much. They are : [Five Maximum spells]

Spell One : [Name of spell]
[Description of spell]

Spell Two : [Name]
[Description]

Spell Three : [Name]
[Description]

Spell Four : [Name]
[Description]

Spell Five : [Name]
[Description]

My puppet master is [Username here] .[/size] [/color][/align]

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:33 pm
I. GOD MODDING
There will obviously be no god modding, everyone knows this. For this roleplay, spells and stamina of your characters are limited. Any injuries or damage inflicted will affect the character. If any users are suspected, please quote the post and I will examine it closely.

II. GAIA ToS
The Gaia ToS must be followed. Any who violates will be given tree warnings. The fourth will be reported to any of the guild moderators and will be evaluated. And yes the word tree.

III. LITERACY & GRAMMAR
Please be semi-literate. Atlease 3 lines minimal for each post. Capitalization, correct punctuation, and spelling must be used and typed out correctly so that others will be able to read your lines. Cursing is to be limited, and not used in every sentence spoken.

IV. PLAGIARIZING&SCRIPTING/INFRINGEMENTS
Infringements will not be tolerated. Many people who puts up their own role plays and profile skeletons worked very hard to put out their creativity. It is very disrespectful to the rightful owner and myself. Anyone who is caught or reported for scripting without the user's permission will IMMEDIATELY be removed from this roleplay and reported to a Guild Moderator.

V. RESPECT
Yes, you do not have to have mutual relationships with anyone, or disliking personally. Everyone has equal rights and will not be harassed/abused in any ways possible. No one is to be rude no matter what the situation. As well no individuals will be left ignored throughout the roleplay. If you or anyone else is feeling disrespected, or left out, please send me, or any Guild Moderator a PM. This will rarely happen because I will observe carefully.

VI. PRIVATE SCENERY
This is obvious. Any adult/sexual situations between characters must not be posted publicly on the main thread. Adult/sexual scenes must be either skipped, or taken through private messages. There will be time when events will get hot, but don't take it too far.

VII. RACE
There may only be one race in this story. There are NO mutations. No exceptions.

VIII. INACTIVITY
Inactivity will not be tolerated. Anyone who has not sent me an excuse for absences for not posting have a 10 day limit. If the user exceeds the 10 day limit will be removed without question. Report to me if you will be absent WITH reason, be sure to have the days you will not be posting.

IX. DIRECTING
If you are having problems setting your characters in plots, post on the main thread or PM me and will direct you to any possible events. Do not be afraid, I go through this myself. ._.

X. QUESTIONS/COMMENTS
Any questions/comments/concerns regarding the roleplay, or these rules, please send me a private message.

XI. VALIDATION
For your profile to be accepted, please put down 'Fantasy Land' anywhere in your profile so I will know you have read the rules.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:29 pm

User Image

XXX Here I am. Has the interview started yet? XXX

Hello... My name is Kisho Taniyama .

Curious? I am 17 .

It's quite obvious... but I am a male .

Quite rude to ask, but I am heterosexual .

Who catches my eyes? Don't tell anyone, but it is my childhood friend as of now. Oops, did I say that?

XXX Tell me a little about yourself... XXX

Oh, wanna know a few things about me? Well then, I'm quite a laid back person who would talk to anyone. I'm an overly protective person. Piss me off and I'll show you what hell is!

Oh, I have interests in a few(or alot) things

♥ Sleeping
♥ Food
♥ Music

Please... Keep these things away from me...

♦Loud, obnoxious people
♦ An unpleasant wake up
♦ Extremely sweet candy and desserts

Want a story? Well then, let me tell you of my life... I had a friend I known since I was 8, and I've forgotten all about my past before then. Times grew and I started to develop more feelings towards her. Now we're high school seniors, I wouldn't be afraid to walk close to her.
Over the years I lived in the house of my Uncle, which now belongs to me. He has moved overseas two years ago and sends US dollars so I can provide for myself.

So... Anything you have in mind? Who do you work for?

Who do I work with? Well, I work as nothing. I have soon to find out I am a Spell Caster

I like to keep myself protected. I possess an Ultra-Great Sword and two Desert Eagle magnums .

Anything else? Hmm... Not at all. .

My Abilities? Well not much. They are :

Spell One : This is my Hell.
Flame based spell, depending on fatigue level will be the size of each flame cast.

Spell Two : Devil's Deal
Grant Resurrection to another, at the cost of the user's own life.

Spell Three : Mirror, Mirror
Make delusions of the mind come to life on command, sort of a god spell and available to only one.

Spell Four : Tears of a Demon
Very slow process of healing self or other.

Spell Five : Broken Sound
Emits shock wave as a shield or to push almost anything out of his path. May backfire and inflict a painful shock through his head.

My puppet master is The Chronic (Bleeeeeep!)tor .

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

Other Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces