Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:06 pm
They had been traveling together for what seemed to be days and weeks. It may have actually been shorter time then that, but she honestly wasn't sure anymore. They had been on the road together for so long now it just kinda slipped her mind to keep track. The only thing she knew was that they were nearing a river running through a valley not to far ahead. She turned to Adolfo and came to a halt and wondered where here was. "What do you make of this place?" She asked him with curiosity in her voice. She thought the place looked quite and well looked after and perhaps there was a pack nearby.

The thoughts of settling down and creating a family was still so new to her and she felt her tail wagging slightly at the thought. To think, her a mother one day? She had never thought it possible before and now here she was; Adolfo at her side and the prospects of joining a pack and raising pups. She couldn't help but smile at him. If he only knew how near and dear to her heart he truly was. She had never before found herself to be a romantic or believe in love at first sight. It had all changed when she had met him though.

"Perhaps there is a pack nearby? Would you mind staying in an area like this?' She began walking forward again as she took in the sights around her. The place was glowing with life and wellness and she felt like this could be something good for the two of them.

Green Ever After

Seaki

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:24 pm
The day had begun like any other, the large male dog woke to a beautiful female at his side and the promise of warm rays to guide them where ever their life story may lead.

That promise stayed true for them as the day went on, Naveen had woken shortly after him, as was the norm, and they had begun their daily journey. Together they were seeking personal goals and coupled goals. Their primary concern was finding a "forever home" some place they could grow old together. "It looks very nice." He commented, seeing the joy glow in her eyes was all he needed.

"Naveen, my sweet, my love..." He smiled and stared at her, care glimmering. "If this is where your heart says it wants to be I would make this our home and we could grow to blossom our own company." He said this quietly, just enough for her to hear and he moved a tad to hide the matching pair of burning cheeks that dang near glowed through his white pelt. But he was serious, if they found no one in this area and she loved it enough he would create their own home, though Adolfo was sure that promise was due to anxiety and want to impress.

AstoriaFallen

Seaki

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Thu Jan 23, 2014 5:38 pm
Green Ever After
Aww :3 He has such a way with words XD

Seaki

She was anxious, curious and just all around excited about this area and she looked over at Adolfo as his voice got quiet and he almost whispered to her such sweet and wonderful words. How had she gotten so lucky. She smiled as big as she could and nuzzled his jaw, just by the neck, and gave him a huge lick. "How did I ever get so lucky? I would love for this place to be ours to call home." She leaned into him with a sigh of relief and joy and looked around, her ears flicking as she sought out signs of life.

She wondered if anyone was around. Best way to find out would be to howl. She lifted her maw and a howl, long and low, echoed from her vocals and carried itself into the wind and through the valley. She let it die out and listened to it echoing across the distance and turned to Adolfo with a smile. "I suppose we shall find out if someone lives here now." Now they waited.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:13 am
The pressure was lifted as he felt the body of his love one lean into him, there was nothing that touch couldn't cure and nothing her words couldn't sooth. Adolfo held onto that feeling in silence briefly, enjoying it enough to continue functioning than smiled down to her and stared gratefully into her face. At that point he greeted her question with one identical, but so true. "How did I ever get so lucky?" The words left his maw and he too had begun to allow himself to seek out life forms. There were smells, many of them, old and new, almost as though somedog had been marking repeatedly, surely that was a sign of a pack?

Losing himself to his own thoughts he had barely felt Naveen lift her head gracefully and let loose a beautiful sound. The howl echoed through his head and moved to sing a similar tune through the surrounding forest. It seemed to move as gracefully as she did and stirred up some of the wild life to boot.

"I suppose we shall." He laughed softly, returning his eyes to stare down at her happily.

Astoriafallen

Seaki

Ctrl F Greenie

Colorful Waffles

Seaki
Crew

Divine Star

PostPosted: Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:14 pm
Janja had only just made her way back to the borders of her pack. She had spent a long few days within the pack's lands, paying her respects to the gods and winding down. She was a drifter by nature, but even drifters had home. Her family was here as well, at least part of it.

She had spent the past day making preparations to leave, asking for necessary blessings and presenting her knowledge to the correct dogs. She gave a yawn, anxious to head out again. It did not take her long to find a pair of dogs near the borders.

The Kiambaza never came out this far unless they were preparing for battle and needed to defend it, but this wasn't battle. The two were alone and Janja recognized one of the dogs. Adolfo if she remember correctly. She had been friends with his mother in their old pack and remembered when she gave birth to the young pups.

She gave a slight tilt of her head and made her way towards them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:33 am
Naveen felt his laughter almost seep into her and it made her feel whole. She loved the sound of his voice and she couldn't help but love him, he made it so easy for her. She saw the female approaching from a distance and she felt her tail begin to wag with anticipation and excitement. She turned to look over at her life mate and you could see the excitement in her eyes. "Look. Here come someone." She said as she tried to remain as calm as she could despite wanting to leap around like a young pup.

She could feel herself wanting to burst forth all of the energy she was feeling but kept it locked down as she stood calm, the only thing moving her tail. She flicked her ears and awaited anxiously for the female to get closer and introduce herself. Perhaps there was a pack? Perhaps this was just another rouge wandering lost amongst the wilderness. No matter the outcome Naveen would welcome her if she too was travelling or be glad to join if she was offering.
Jan 27, 2014 8:40 PM

Marbii Dawl
It would not have taken much more than her wriggling to know that someone was approaching, though she stated it for the world to hear. Adolfo could not help but smile, he watched her with confidence and compassion before glancing up. The scent hit him before he could even think, it was familiar, it was home. He stared at the female approaching them and gave a small smile willing his memory to cooperate. "Someone, definitely someone." He said happily, this was a different kind of happy. If Naveen hadn't solidified this being home, the face of this female would have. "Janja?" He asked slowly, curiously. If his memory served him correctly than they were from the same pack prior.

"It seems I'm meant to find home no matter where I go."
Jan 27, 2014 8:43 PM

Seaki
Janja gave a laugh, her tail wagging happily. "Adolfo, it is you! I haven't seen you in a long while," she laughed happily. "What are you doing this way?" Though this area was in actuality not too far from their old pack. Much further north, however, and deep within the mountains. "And with a friend!" She gave a small nod-like bow to the darkly colored female. She was quite pretty, Janja would admit.
Jan 27, 2014 8:48 PM

Anupama2006
She looked over at Adolfo at his response to the others approach. It appeared to be that he knew her. What a small world this was. She turned her attention to the female as she listened to the exchange of conversation between the two and she gave the female a friendly smile and gave a bow in return. "It appears I'm outnumbered here. I'm Naveen, it seems to be you two know each other?" She gave a friendly smile and wondered how they knew one another. Probably from years long past if she could guess right. She was glad to see that this place was becoming more and more the perfect spot for them to settle down in.
Jan 27, 2014 8:57 PM

Marbii Dawl
Adolfo was shocked with himself, he had absolutely forgotten his manners and left Naveen to introduce herself. "My apologies Janja, allow me to begin this again. This, lovely female, is my life mate Naveen." He said proudly, he was sure that Janja would approve the pair. She must've gathered from his young personality that he wouldn't just pick any girl, but that was his own assumptions. "Naveen, this is Janja. When I was but a pup she knew my Mother. I was born into a pack that has unfortunately met its end in this day and age. Those pack lands are actually not far from here." He seemed to be off in some distant plce, a grin speaking for itself. His childhood was happy and warm, even with the departure of his pack mates he was still a civil and kind individual. "I knew her as something like an Aunt." He figured that that was best how to describe the events of his life, without having to try and remember details. He expressed his joy and that's all he cared about.

"What brings us here, Janja, is a need for a home. We wish to settle down and perhaps even start a family." He blushed, this was a wild dog he had known whole life and now here he stood discussing a family with her. He was both excited and nervous all at once and found his tail twitching lightly. He began to imagine that Naveens excited manner was creeping up on him and washing all over his pelt. It was absolutely contagious and his grin could not be much larger because of it.
Jan 27, 2014 9:33 PM

Seaki
Janja gave another laugh, giving a nod. "It's nice to meet you, Naveen! Adolfo was a very noble pup, and very kind," she told the other female, giving Adolfo a small wink.

"I've settled into a new pack here, and a few of our old pack came with me. It's a very peaceful pack as well," Janja would settle for no less, even though the structure of the pack was different and had different laws, it was very much easy to settle into after the Amani.

"I can take you into the pack lands if you like, though Koka is still on duty, and she'd recognize you probably better than I did. She has such a memory for names and faces," Janja started, looking back over her shoulder to the entrance of the lands, not very far from where they were.
just now

Anupama2006
(21:59:53):
She knew he hadn't done it on purpose and gave him a warm smile as he reintroduced her to the female who had so warmly welcomed them. If they were humans she would have held out a hand to shake, however she was not and just sufficed with a graceful bow of her head as names were exchanged and a brief history was given. It was simply amazing that after all of this travelling the place they stumbled upon actually had old pack members of his and a "Aunt" so to speak. Today was a good day and she had more reasons to be joyous than just finding a beautiful place. Her Adolfo had found old kin and friends. "It is a pleasure to meet you Janja. And he has been nothing but a gentledog since I first laid eyes on him." She said giving him a wink.

She hoped soon they would be able to start a family of their own. She longed for the sounds of puppy paws frolicking every which way. Aldolfo would make a wonderful father. "We would love to see the pack lands. I've never been part of a pack so I'm sure the rules will be easy to adjust too." She said with a small smile and she glanced over at her mate. She was most certain he would want to see what else there was to this place, especially since there were others he knew around.

6:25 AM
Marbii Dawl
Adolfo was smiling and blushing so largely that his cheeks were becoming sore at this point, he would not have predicted being surrounded by family again and just knew this would end with Naveen knowing a whole bunch more than he would ever predicted. He had no secrets, but as a pup he was so gentle and quiet, a pup that had not longed for travel, not longed for more than just simply growing up in the pack he had known as home and family. Sure his dream had come true, with an added bonus, so now that truth would be leaked all over. Again, not that he hid it, but his manliness was drastically losing points as it went. He noted the wink and smiled a little softer, the face of his mate was a calming prescense for thos nerves of his and he almost slipped off into a dream state when Janja spoke again, making the pack available to them. "That would be wonderful Janja! Koka is here as well?" He asked and finally began to wonder, who else would be hidden among the trees and woods. The excitement he felt was outstanding, no where would feel more like home than in this pack. He was sure of that.

"Well, what are we waiting for!" He said happily, his tail giving a good few shakes as he stood, he couldn't be more thrilled at this point. "This was the opportunity we were waiting for Janja." He smiled tenderly at the family figure, awaiting her direction.  

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Winter Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 6:50 pm
18 mins ago
Seaki
Janja gave a laugh, smiling. "Yes, Koka is here as well, as long as a few others from our old pack! One of my grandchildren as well, Baharia if you remember him?" She grinned at Naveen brightly. "Its a nice place, a safe place," she murmured. "And honestly, a perfect place to raise a family," she admitted. She wished she could raise a family here, but after her last mate she wasn't sure she could settle down again. She gave a small laugh though. "Come on, I'll show you the lands. I'm sure you two are going to love it!" Her tail wagged.

8 mins ago
"I'm so happy to hear you say those words." She couldn't help the ferocity of which her tail was wagging and she leaned into Adolfo once more and couldn't wait! She couldn't believe that this was finally happening. Her dreams and aspirations were finally coming true! "Yes, what are we waiting for?! Lead the way and I'm right behind you." She said excitedly to Janja. She was so glad that Adolfo had family here, it just made this place even more perfect for when they finally raised one of their own.  
[IC] Watembezi’mto Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games