Submit

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:46 pm
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Exhausted. That's all she looked. Her mane was a mess, her paws ached, her legs were sore and burning with every step she took. Chai was just one unhappy lioness. All the brown lioness wanted to do was curl up somewhere safe, somewhere warm and sleep for days on end. Where she was headed, she didn't know. Where she came from? Even more of a mystery to her. She weaved in and out of prides to get wherever she was now and she finally just collapsed on her side after a moment of just standing there.

Her grey eyes closed fully before she let out a hard sigh. She had no coverage here, and could easily be attacked. But you know what? Sleep was trying to claim her. Her body felt heavy, her eye lids felt like rocks sinking to the bottom of a river. Chai was so tired that she didn't even let her tail move.

The female would spend hours sleeping in this spot, and surly he looked near dead because of the fact her breathing was shallow. Whatever. It felt good, sleeping here. For some reason this grass she fell on was softer than the grass miles from here. Funny how that worked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:58 pm
User Image

Typically the Shirei did not patrol the boarders or really leave the king or Saiho at all. But, Pitoo was not this kingdoms Shirei. He was lucky to have a partner and lucky to be able to take a breather if he so wished. Tonight the Shirei wished to patrol the boarder.

Pitoo would never fully admit to missing Pit, his twin, but the lion sorely felt like he was missing half of him self. The two had been assigned different kingdoms to protect and Pitoo couldn't help but patrol the boarders in hope that his twin might be there. Hopefully Pit wasn't in any kind of trouble. Hopefully things were going smoothly.

Hmph, like Pitoo cared. What ever.

No, the Shirei hadn't been expecting to find an unidentified lioness on the boarder such as tonight. But there, a shape of a lioness laid. Pitoo's eyes narrowed. Just who was this stranger and why had they come to these lands? The dark angelic lion was quick on his feet to find out. It wasn't long before he was towering over the resting lioness with a cold gaze that could kill.

"Get up." He commanded. Pitoo was not the friendliest lion in the kingdom.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:12 pm
Pawsteps fell upon deaf ears. Nope. She was completely asleep and she didn't care if anyone stepped on her as long as she could continue to sleep afterwards. However, gray eyes snapped open at the words 'Get up.' and Chai gave a low, annoyed growl from her throat as she shifted to at least sit up on her stomach. She looked at white toes, then up at dark legs and then up more to see a face that was like ice. It didn't affect her, however, because Chai was used to these looks. Plus, he looked younger than her.

"Back off. I'm sleeping."

Honestly she wasn't doing much else. She didn't plan on hunting, didn't plan on stealing cubs or anything, far too much work. No, she was going to go to sleep again when this stupid dark maned male left.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:18 pm
Pitoo's glare did not falter.

"I said. Get up." He stood as still as stone. "That wasn't a request. That was an order. You are trespassing in the kingdom of Kaze and I demand to know why. So. Get up. Explain."

Yeah he wasn't one that was warm and fuzzy. The lion took his position quite seriously and if there were strangers in the kingdom then he sure was going to find out why. Luckily, Pitoo knew better than to strike first and ask questions later thanks to the time he spent in the company of Ehn. The dark angelic lion had learned patience and none violence unless there was no other option. Often times when it came to Ehn's freedom fighting, there had been no other option.

But Pitoo knew how to control him self and restrain battler ready impulses. He'd been groomed well to be a Shirei.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:23 pm
She took a deep breath at his grumpy tone and rolled her eyes. Honestly nothing he was doing was phasing her, really, but Chai wasn't about to start a physical fight with someone. "I didn't know I was on pride lands. I have been walking for days straight and kind of just fell over asleep. So sue me," she muttered slowly. The dark female licked her lips and just narrowed her eyes at him before getting to a standing position, stretching herself out a little but getting no closer to him.

"All I was doing was taking a nap in the process of trying to find a place to call home. No more, no less." She was guessing he was a guard since he was .. guarding everything so properly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:29 pm
Pitoo looked this female over with his icy cold gaze. She didn't seem to be a threat of any kind and as far as the dark maned lion could tell, she was probably telling the truth. Nothing struck him as odd or out of place, but Pitoo was careful and took his job quite seriously.

He paced around the female all the while keeping his mouth shut.

"You seem clean." Was the final conclusion. "But sleeping alone out in the open is a stupid thing to do. Especially stupid you weren't careful with a prides boarders. You're free to stay here but I advise you be more careful if you're looking for a place to stay." He grumped.

"I advise if you stay on these lands you make a visit to the heart of our kingdom to not be a strange face." He was never good with tact.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:34 pm
She gave him a slow blink, narrowing her eyes a little bit before yawning and nodding. "I never said I was going to stick around, kid. And I pride myself on being clean, physically and otherwise. Lying gets you nothing but troubles and enemies and I try not to make both. Seems trouble wasn't avoidable here. I had planned to run along the outskirts, but it got to the point I felt like I was going to be sick if I didn't get sleep. So.." She motioned to the lioness shape in the grass she had been laying.

Still, this pride, now that she was paying attention to it, had a nice feel to it. Chai tilted her head this way and that before looking over to him and nodded. "I may actually take you up on that. Going to the heart of the kingdom. So where is it? What's.. this place even called?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:40 pm
Pitoo was quiet as he listened to the female give reasons why she'd fallen asleep. He believed her. This female didn't seem to have any reason to lie about her reasons for being here.

Calmly yet coldly he gave her a nod.

" You're in the kingdom of Kaze. The wind kingdom. To either side of our kingdom are the kingdoms of Ice and Water." He didn't care to go in to details about Kasai, the land of fire. It was sacred and holy lands that she'd learn about if she were to join. Pitoo was certain that she was alright but the dark angel lion didn't care to slip up just in case.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:53 pm
"...That's great and all but do you want to provide a bit more detail about this... Kingdom of Kaze? What, do you whisper to the wind? Read it? Listen to it?" Chai's tail flicked a little as she moved just a smidge closer to him, trying to figure out if this guy even knew anything about this kingdom he lived in. He was kind of cold and calculating. In the roguelands that would get him really far, and also make him quite a few enemies. Ah, a double edged swords.

"And, again, where is the center that I need to go to? Who do I speak to?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 7:58 pm
Pitoo's eyes narrowed at the comments.

"The land has its name for the flatness of the plains. It is easy for wind to roll through." He answered. It was clear by the tone he used that the dark maned lion was a bit annoyed.

"Come and follow me. I'll take you to who you need to speak with." He was kind of done by this point.

To be fair. Pitoo's patience for anyone were quite thin. It was amazing that the lion was part of any pride at all with how much of a lone wolf he tended to be. It had been his great respect for Ehn that had ultimately decided for the lion he'd join. There was also the fact the didn't want to leave his twin ... but Pitoo would never confess to that out loud.

Grumpily he started off.

"This way."  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:01 pm
She was trying not to laugh as he explained. His tone was annoyed and a touch disinterested in explaining to her. Chai was definitely going to have to mess with this lion more. He was... going to be very fun to annoy. There was something in him that made Chai want to risk it and see how far she could poke and prod at him before he snapped.

Still, she followed him with heavy paws and a yawn. "I'm Chai by the way." If he gave his name or not, it didn't really matter. She'd know him by sight.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:03 pm
Pitoo mumbled something that resembled "Pitoo" but it was hard to be sure. His patience were shot. His steps were quick and aggressive. The dark maned lion couldn't wait to be rid of this lioness for the night.  

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

[IC] Tengoku no Kurēdoru Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces