Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:30 pm
User Image

It wasn't often that Bast'ion would slip away from his king and guard. The kirin lion tended to keep close to the royal den almost exclusively. He'd completed his mission and in all honesty he was tired from being so far away from the mountain.

At the very least the kirin lion was confident that he'd placed his trust in the correct lion. Zerrin had the elegant way of carrying him self only a true king should have. Not only that but the golden lion was kind and not jaded in the least. Sure, Zerrin had some vanity issues, but over all it balanced out with the willingness to put his kingdom first and his needs after. Bast'ion highly approved and was glad that such a lion was willing to take over the hard tasks while Bast'ion lazed about and regained his momentum.

But here, at the base of the mountain, the kirin lion found him self. There was something calling to him. Something wanted him right here, but Bast'ion had no earthly idea what ever it could be. So the kirin lion waited expectantly. Was there some kind of vision to be had or given to a stranger? There were times that the kirin lions gut guided him to a particular place to give some one a fortune. Not often did such a thing occur, but it had happened in the past.

So Bast'ion waited expectantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:37 pm
            User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

How Bae came to find himself within this pride, he didn't know. There was a strong pull to it, and so the white lion followed the tugging. His soft purple eyes were flicking this way and that. It wasn't his first time coming to pride borders, he'd been forced into a pride when he was younger to save him from the wrath of a lion who wanted him dead because Bae's mother had a litter of cubs. His two sisters were... gone. He didn't know where the were anymore and it made him very sad. Even his visions he had on occasion didn't tell him anything about them. He knew his mother joined a pride that would help her. She was going blind and getting on in years.

That's where he was before he found himself here, staring at an oddly colored lion up a head that he as cautiously approaching. His big, bulky legs carried him with a surprising grace before he stopped a few feet away, ears flicking uncertainly, tail hanging down, tip flicking.

"...Greetings," he said, brows raising slowly. Always suspicious.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:44 pm
Bast'ion returned the strangers greeting with a nod. Was this who he was expected to run in to? It must have been. But the kirin lion felt no sort of vision on coming like usual. He only felt that this lion had some sort of significant meaning to show up here. There was a pull that the kirin lion felt strongly to this white male but he couldn't explain why.

"Is there a reason you've come to these lands stranger? " Bast'ion looked the white lion up and down. He had a strange sort of feel to him that the kirin lion could not place.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:52 pm
That was straight and to the point, now wasn't it? Bae blinked a little and then gave a noise. "Well," he said after a long moment of thinking, "I suppose it's because I felt like someone, or rather, something, was pulling me here. What, I don't know, but.. I followed it, and here I am." He nodded a little as he spoke, as if he was making sure those words were right. "It's hard to explain it, honestly, but it was just something I couldn't avoid. I was being called here. ...Ah, excuse me, my name is Bae. I was visiting my mother in the Mwezi'Johari days and days ago when I felt... this tugging. It's like... Hm. Sorry, it's very hard to explain."  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 5:57 pm
Bast'ion nodded. He understood completely as he also felt a tug to be here. Strange thing being 'blessed' as a seer was some times it took you places you needed to be.

"A tug eh." Bast'ions maw curved to a grin. "Say. You wouldn't be gifted with visions or something? Normal folks don't usually feel a 'tug' to be some where."

Assuming that Bast'ions accusations were correct, everything made sense why he'd feel a tug and why he'd find this white lion on the boarder. That was assuming Bast'ion was correct though.

"Well if ya are then it is a good thing you've run in to me." Bast'ion yawned not caring to explain further than that. It was possible he was in the presence of a Taiho. And if he was, then he'd better go take him to Kasai quickly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:01 pm
"...Visions? I.. do see possible outcomes of certain lions I meet, yes.. Such as my mother. I haven't seen her in so long until my visit. I slept one night and had a vision of where she was and it proved to be true. I've had these since I was a cub." He didn't talk about his visions. Not everyone had them, he found out the hard way. Bae's mom had told him to not talk about them with anyone outside of the family unless they asked about it.

His ears flattened a little when this lion said it wasn't normal. It reaffirmed that he was an unusual lion. Ah, well. "It's not a bad thing, is it? It helps me keep tabs on those I care about."  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:08 pm
Well that confirmed it. This was a lion blessed by the gods with sight. Bast'ion smirked satisfied with being right.

"Of course it isn't a bad thing. You're blessed." Bast'ion held his head up high. "Take pride in the fact you have visions. You're among friends here. I too am gifted in the art of visions. I too felt the tug to be here and now I see for good reason. You must be destined to be a Saiho. A great honor." Bast'ion stood.

"There is no mistaking it . This is why I was drawn from the top of the mountain to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:16 pm
Bae looked at this lion cautiously, eyes narrowing a smidge before he brought a paw up to his face, rubbing it softly and just let out a slow sigh. Among lions like himself? That was ....a relief. "In all my years I've never had it called a blessing. I was in one pride that made me feel like I was crazy for having these visions. ...Growing up my mother told me not to talk about them." He shifted a little and watched him again.

"Tell me... Can I ..walk around your pride, learn more about it? Try to... see if it's for me? Assuming that you accept new members, that is." Wow, way to be presumptuous.  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:25 pm
Bast'ion nodded.

"There is a place for you in this pride where you will walk along side gods and be taught along side the sighted like you. Our kind is held up in high regards and quite holy here. You are safe. No one will harm you here if the pride can help it."

It was quite shocking and yet not too shocking at the same time to hear that there were prides that shoved such gifted lions to the side. Bast'ion was glad he didn't understand such lions though.

"Ahhhhhh, yes but of course. I will accompany you and if you decide that this is the pride for you I will take you to Kasai where your learning will begin." The kirin lions chest was puffed out proudly. "We are honored to have you among our kind and I certainly hope this is the place for you."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:32 pm
Learning? Well now, that was... interesting. Bae wasn't opposed to learning things. He was still fairly young and learning was still exciting to him. "Then I'll follow you, hm?" He gave Bast'ion a toothy grin and let his tail and ears perk up. Now that he wasn't going to get chased off or called names for the visions and pulls he felt.

"I'm sure I'll feel right at home."  

Bronze Coffee

Stubborn Senshi

13,275 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Alpaca Chobi

High-functioning Shade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:34 pm
Bast'ion wasted no time starting off with the 'tour'. It was always refreshing to find a possible Taiho. Well, come to think of it, this was the first Taiho that Bast'ion had personally discovered. Still, the kirin lion had a swell of pride.  
[IC] Tengoku no Kurēdoru Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games