Welcome to Gaia! ::

Charity/Donating/Vending Guild (FREE GOLD) LOL

Back to Guilds

A Guild for a charity donating/donations vending and tips how to make easy gold. 

Tags: Money, Gold, Charity, Donation, Free 

Reply Charity/Donating/Vending Guild
Who wants my items and gold? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:39 pm
Sinners Will Never Die
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer

Want go half for the item like one of us sale it and one person get the bigger that will be you and I take the small half???

What will I gain from this?

Okay let's estimate you receive the earnest minstrel today you sell it right now I saw the sell price at 420k you get the 220k and I take the 200k???

Yes, yes, I know that. What I mean is what would I gain from splitting the money with you? Why not keep the 420k for myself?

get the joy knowing you helped another gaian

Yes, of course it is so, but I have said it before and I'll say it again, I plan to open up a charity in the future, after I have gotten enough funds. For now, though, I have to stay on track for my quest. I am soon finishing my dream avi, so I will be donating much to people around me, but Aria Dannata is 13 mil and I'm in a desperate shortage of money.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:41 pm
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer

Want go half for the item like one of us sale it and one person get the bigger that will be you and I take the small half???

Okay let's estimate you receive the earnest minstrel today you sell it right now I saw the sell price at 420k you get the 220k and I take the 200k???

Yes, yes, I know that. What I mean is what would I gain from splitting the money with you? Why not keep the 420k for myself?

Well thing is you were first I admit that is correct and I think you should had got the items he had but you and me both felt sorry for him and told him does he really want to give it away and you really were the one to get them but he didn't gave it to you and when he put the earnest up for free I reach it first but you quote why didn't you get any items so your taking my item but I'm letting saying we should go half and half because you got jiped and now your claiming my item but I'm giving you more gold when we split it in half

Ah gosh I didn't mean to sound rude. I didn't notice the thing you quoted him for was earnest. I think you should keep the item for yourself, because I assume you need it more than I do, and you were first to quote him, afterall, so enjoy it.  

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Sinners Will Never Die

Fashionable Trader

7,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:44 pm
Deafening SiIence
Sinners Will Never Die
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer

Yes, of course it is so, but I have said it before and I'll say it again, I plan to open up a charity in the future, after I have gotten enough funds. For now, though, I have to stay on track for my quest. I am soon finishing my dream avi, so I will be donating much to people around me, but Aria Dannata is 13 mil and I'm in a desperate shortage of money.

hun look at how much my stuff is. ive donated majority of my gold donating, ive helped you when i dont have the gold for it either. though i think hes a jerk for asking for half for doing absoultly nothing it is kinda mean to ask what you will gain.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:45 pm
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer

Well thing is you were first I admit that is correct and I think you should had got the items he had but you and me both felt sorry for him and told him does he really want to give it away and you really were the one to get them but he didn't gave it to you and when he put the earnest up for free I reach it first but you quote why didn't you get any items so your taking my item but I'm letting saying we should go half and half because you got jiped and now your claiming my item but I'm giving you more gold when we split it in half

Ah gosh I didn't mean to sound rude. I didn't notice the thing you quoted him for was earnest. I think you should keep the item for yourself, because I assume you need it more than I do, and you were first to quote him, afterall, so enjoy it.

Alright and here I donate you 50k because he didn't gave you any of his items so we both get something out of it  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:46 pm
Sinners Will Never Die
Deafening SiIence
Sinners Will Never Die
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer

hun look at how much my stuff is. ive donated majority of my gold donating, ive helped you when i dont have the gold for it either. though i think hes a jerk for asking for half for doing absoultly nothing it is kinda mean to ask what you will gain.

Ah, yes, bluntness is one of my worst traits.
If you'd be so kind as to read what I replied to him, you'd understand it was a mistake. I did not realize he quoted first.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:47 pm
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer

Alright and here I donate you 50k because he didn't gave you any of his items so we both get something out of it

If you're alright with it.  

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:51 pm
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer

If you're alright with it.

Yeah I'm fine with it your a kind person from just talking to you and I also read that comment your close to your dream avi but this aria item is expensive and I think aria is an expensive item and people should get help with those expensive expensive items but I don't really get help but I don't mine I just enter contest and see if I win or not but don't feel guilty of taking that 50k  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 6:54 pm
skeithdreamer

I wonder, how much gold do you have? I'd hate to take gold from someone with less gold than me! Anyways, thank you. crying  

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:10 pm
1-800-Datasstho
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
1-800-Datasstho
Earnest minstrel givin away.
First person get it

Pardon me, but for the previous one, I was first, am I right?
I don't mean to be greedy, but why have the items gone to another person?

That was one question also I wanted to ask why didn't you get the items and why everyone is

I'm pretty sure he's faking it but oh well, let's see what's going to happen.

Sorry but da last item i gave pmed me before you guys replied sweatdrop
but i still have da earnest minstrel if you want it

Sorry for the confusion you need to cancel your trade with silence for send the trade to me me and silence talked it out  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:13 pm
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer

I wonder, how much gold do you have? I'd hate to take gold from someone with less gold than me! Anyways, thank you. crying

Well I spin the beans but people don't come to me for asking donations Im only donating to deafening silence because she didn't get the share in items that someone took without her knowing I got 150k but I got to donate another 50k to someone else so I'm like helping you out and this other person so it fine for me donating  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:16 pm
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer

Well I spin the beans but people don't come to me for asking donations Im only donating to deafening silence because she didn't get the share in items that someone took without her knowing I got 150k but I got to donate another 50k to someone else so I'm like helping you out and this other person so it fine for me donating

Alrighty, but why are you saying "she"? I'm deafening silence xd
Anyways, thanks. You have now been put in my list of donors. May karma bless you!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 7:44 pm
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer

Anyways, thanks. You have now been put in my list of donors. May karma bless you!

Sorry about that and your welcome and thanks  

skeithdreamer

Anxious Hunter

9,475 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Feel the Booty

Big Bear

10,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 1:18 pm
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer
Deafening SiIence
skeithdreamer

Sorry about that and your welcome and thanks

Yesssss xp  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2014 9:20 pm
could someone donate, i was hacked and i have only starter items now.. anything will help, thanks for your time sweatdrop  

uglycutie

C2K 14

PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2014 3:07 pm
DONATIONS!! :O  
Charity/Donating/Vending Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items