Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Living Pod's Profile (WIP)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Searchghost

Ruthless Ladykiller

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 12:02 am
Gaia Username: Searchghost
Name: Leonard Priest
Tamer Island Username: Living Pod
First Encounter with Keramon: After the most recent system update for the computer's at Leonard's hospital, a strange purple icon popped up on the desktop of the computer. The icon was a picture of a purple face with bright green eyes and antennae and a wild, crazy, funny smile on its face. Intrigued, he clicked it. Before he knew it, his computer seemed to erupt all over the world around him. Long strings of numbers zoomed past him. The computer screen became a distant white light that Leonard seemed to fly toward at immeasurable speed until he eventually flew right into the heart of the white light...
When he woke up, he saw that strange purple face with the crazy smile looking at him right in the face. After getting over the initial shock of where Leonard was, he decided that he would join with his newfound friend and explore this new world (not that he could shake Keramon if he tried.)
They were a great pair. Keramon was the kind of silly, funny companion that Leonard needed to keep him upbeat. And although Keramon was at times reckless and had little heed of those around him, Leonard usually was able to reign him in. But sometimes, Leonard would see Keramon stare off into the distance with a sort of lifeless, pensive stare...almost as if he was plotting something.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2015 9:46 pm
Maybe this goes without saying but I'm really happy that you guys didn't delete me from the guild because I have not been able to access my Gaia profile for some time now and I really enjoy being a part of this guild. biggrin  

Searchghost

Ruthless Ladykiller

7,000 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items