Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
The Last of Us (PM me if you would like to join) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 6:37 pm
❋Ryuichi Sumeragi❋

❋The careless young lad❋

User Image

❋Location-uknown ❋Mood-concerned

☆═━┈┈━═☆

Ryu nodded as he watched her walk off towards the bathroom. He started to think about what his next move was going to be. Would he stick with these people, or get what he needed and head on by himself. It was alot to think about and the kindness and pain these people showed brought him back to when the world used to be..well..normal! Ryuichi realized Teressa left the water running for a while now, he decided to go check up on her. Once he approached the door he softly knocked. "Hey, Teressa, are you alright?" He asked with much worry.
☆═━┈┈━═☆
"This is the end, now what will you do......"

Teh unforgiven marshmello

draknic

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

Monotonesword34

PostPosted: Tue Jan 14, 2014 12:42 am
User Image

Ⱦeressa ℙortman
—¤÷(`[¤* *¤]´)÷¤—
The memories we invent are the most beautiful

Teressa was thinking so deeply so she's startled a little bit when Ryuichi knocked on the door "Y-yeah I-I'm alright" She said while her voice is little bit stuttered. She decide to turn off the faucet then she look at the mirror for a minute then she wear her shirt and she decide to came out from the bathroom.

Teressa need to hide about her past, About for being immune and about the survivor who's chasing her until now and lately while she's in the bathroom she's thinking about leaving for the sake of the other, she don't want them to get hurt by those guys but her heart is convincing her to stay with them.

They told me
The others want war, and you will want it too
And I grew up in the shadow of feelings
Far too dark, far too somber

OutOfCookies:

Teh_Unforgiven marshmello

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

PostPosted: Wed Jan 15, 2014 11:21 pm
Inventory
Equipment - Water Canister(3u;ll), Lighter, Cigarettes(32), 5 fl oz can of food(2)

Weapons:SPAS-12L 12 Gauge(Frag, Slug, Dragon[34x Ammunition]), MP412 REX .357 Magnum(26 Rounds), Bowie Knife (8 inches)

User Image

Nikolaus Lindemann

Medical Status/Well-being
Stamina : 34% Critical
Mood : Fatigued
Injuries : Bullet through left arm
Illnesses : None
Mental State : Undergoing insomnia

The bright sparks bounced off the walls as the sounds of gun shots has too. Nikolaus loaded one more bullet to his shotgun as he had his back turned towards the horde of dead flesh walking. His breathing was very heavy, he ran for too long being able to find shelter anywhere. In the nights even then was more dangerous; and shooting would just drive more towards him, but he hasn't realized that. He cocked his shotgun and pulled the trigger, the dragonbreath 12 gauge lit up the streets revealing the crowds, setting the closest ones on fire. "...God dammit... This is too much..." He was exhausted, and his legs were ready to give in, and so he continued to push, hoping to find relief. He continued down a straight path down the dark. A clicker had came in sight, but he had no time to deal with those. A simple gun butt to the face and he watched the fragment of the undead break off of it in a mess. It seemed this night wasn't going to end. With his past experience as the second lieutenant, Nikolaus was lucky to have been in the Marines, or he would have fell dinner to the flesh eating monsters, of what use to be human. He grunts in pain as he elbowed a runner with his left arm which was shot recently by an insane man. He was not spared.

Out. Of. Carrots :

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:45 am
S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

I guess we're dropping this, right? Ich bin enttäuscht. :c  

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 19, 2014 11:35 am
User Image
<-----Milieu----->

Milieu nodded "Working with others sounds good, and i can manage with this for a bit longer if you want to go and see what caused that i can give you a hand" he said softly as he gently rubbed his side before getting to his feet and picking the sword up carefully

S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

The Chronic Masturbator

PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:09 pm
S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

Guys, I didn't type my profile to waste my time, or did I? No. Just tell me that you're dropping this then I'll stop pestering you guys. >.> I'm kind of upset how I posted just once and everyone's gone in a snap.  

Mexican Drug Lord

Tipsy Smoker

_Kurokagee_

Dapper Capitalist

4,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:18 pm
The Chronic Masturbator
S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

Guys, I didn't type my profile to waste my time, or did I? No. Just tell me that you're dropping this then I'll stop pestering you guys. >.> I'm kind of upset how I posted just once and everyone's gone in a snap.

I'm sorry everyone suddenly stopped posting once you arrived, but it's not you. I was waiting to see if everyone else was going to post, because I didn't want to waste my efforts if the rp is going to result in only 2 people roleplaying. It's a group rp not a 1x1 (which seems to be the only rp's going on..) So I feel the same. If you are interested I'm trying to get a slice of life rp going. I'm feeling pretty sensitive, It's nothing to big or supernatural.
No Tears Here.
There is a group discussion also ->Group rp
Good luck my friend!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 4:40 am
The Chronic Masturbator
S 1 M P L 1 C 1 T Y _ V1

draknic

phantom_asbel

Monotonesword34

mereana2001

I guess we're dropping this, right? Ich bin enttäuscht. :c

Well I was travelling and had bee actually stranded a couple of weeks as I thought i would have been for a shorter time and have internet but ALAS the accident cut off power and such ......so sorry about the lack but as you can see I have not been able to stop fate .....Sprry again  

Park Chanyolk

Greedy Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Partygoer 500

SenpaiMatt

Devoted Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 5:30 am
So it means we can continue this RP?  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5