Hi everyone. If you have come into this subforum, then you want to file a complaint or present either myself or my vice-captains with a problem. But before you do, There is a few things you need to take into consideration:

First, if you are going to file a complain about someone, it needs to be a legitimate reason why you are reporting a member (for example, if a member is deliberately picking fights with others, or trying to provoke people into starting arguments and then saying it was the other person's fault). Don't send us a message just because someone has a different opinion than yours, or anything like that. We will instead be giving YOU the warning for wasting our time (yes this sounds harsh, but by doing something like that, you will be the one causing problems). This also goes for any problems concering the guild itself. Don't complain if there is nothing wrong.

Second, if you are having a problem with a crew member, or one of the vice-captains, send a message to ME, not anybody else. As the captain, it is my duty to make sure the vice-captains and crew are also following the rules (I will not give special treatment to anybody simply because I have given them a promotion and some authority power).

Third, I want to make it clear that although we will be listening to your complaints/reports, this does not mean we will automatically punish those who are being accused. We will do a follow-up with the accused person, so that each side can be heard, and then we will make a decision. If we feel that the accused person didn't do anything wrong, we will let both parties know and leave it at that. I do not want anybody thinking that we are unreasonable.

Thank you for reading this announcement. There will be two other posts created; one for complaints about a member, and one for complaints reguaring the guild as a whole. Please make sure to follow any/all instructions posted in each post.