maybe like a "how's it going?"
View Results

Confectionery Puff Rock

10,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:44 am
my mom's been delivering newspapers for a couple months. it totally sucks 'cause she's tired all the time and it's hurting her hands and she's in my car. but whatever. on to tonight's particular problems

my sisters and my grandma all left so no one was home to take care of my brothers while my mom's doing the route. she wanted me to go back to the house. I was sleeping when she called at quarter to 2am. I was like okay.. then I hear her talking to the boys, and she says oh i'll just bring them over there

at least, that's what I thought she said. That she was going to bring them over to my place.
So since I left my phone charger over there, I ask her to bring it since she's coming here anyway. (not in so many words, more like "my charger is there it's by your bed, if you're still at home")
she said k
so I've been up since then waiting for her to bring them over
it's now nearly a quarter to 4 and I've heard nothing

I'm wondering if she said "nevermind I'll just bring them with me"? But I don't know. That seems a little weird, but not totally out of question.

I don't know but it's driving me crazy but I don't want to text her and ask 'cause... I dunno I don't wanna seem like an idiot and also if she like fell asleep and she actually did say "i'll bring them over there" she'll be like "why didn't you text sooner rah rah rah now i'm late"

baw.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:56 am
i texted "i fell asleep and vaguely remember your call, was i supposed to do something D:"

reply, "no. just took the babies w/ me"

phew.  

Confectionery Puff Rock

10,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers