Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where all the Nintendo 3DS owners can come together. 

Tags: Nintendo 3DS, Friend Codes, N3DS, Nintendo, Mario 

Reply The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild
Pokemon Bank!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Red Libra

Beloved Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 3:50 am
I don't know if there is a thread for this already, but I thought we could use a vent thread about Pokebank.

I hate having to wait so long for Pokebank to come out!

I haven't really got any of the Pokemon in X & Y that I want, because I already have amazing versions of the Pokemon from other Pokemon games. I have raised them, and passed from game to game. And it is pissing me off to no end that I can't use them yet!!!!!!!!

I have Pokemon I have raised from Emerald which is the Hoenn (on the Gameboy advanced for the people who don't know.) I have played each version and passed my Pokemon into the new games. I even have a few shinys. sweatdrop

Thanks to anyone who read this, I am just venting. Please feel free to leave your own vent or comments.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:13 pm
Pokémon Bank comes out on December 27, two days right after Christmas.
Finally a good excuse to ask for an eShop Cash Card blaugh

There's also a one-month trial period, obtainable from the day it comes out until January 30 I believe? Gotta check on that!

I'm really looking forward to Pokémon Bank, since I can't check SV's on XY anymore sad I was really hoping for a shiny team to form, but it looks like I can't anymore. At least I can still breed perfect IV Pokémon. I'm also excited to unlock some in-game events after bringing in NDS Pokémon. Can't wait to see what the Sinnoh and Unova legendaries look like in 3D blaugh  

II-Final Shadow-II

6,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Maxmel
Vice Captain

Wealthy Millionaire

6,800 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 06, 2014 4:23 pm
II-Final Shadow-II
Pokémon Bank comes out on December 27, two days right after Christmas.
Finally a good excuse to ask for an eShop Cash Card blaugh

There's also a one-month trial period, obtainable from the day it comes out until January 30 I believe? Gotta check on that!

I'm really looking forward to Pokémon Bank, since I can't check SV's on XY anymore sad I was really hoping for a shiny team to form, but it looks like I can't anymore. At least I can still breed perfect IV Pokémon. I'm also excited to unlock some in-game events after bringing in NDS Pokémon. Can't wait to see what the Sinnoh and Unova legendaries look like in 3D blaugh

It was delayed for the 6th of February for the trial version, it's official release is in march however.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:10 pm
The Red Libra
I don't know if there is a thread for this already, but I thought we could use a vent thread about Pokebank.

I hate having to wait so long for Pokebank to come out!

I haven't really got any of the Pokemon in X & Y that I want, because I already have amazing versions of the Pokemon from other Pokemon games. I have raised them, and passed from game to game. And it is pissing me off to no end that I can't use them yet!!!!!!!!

I have Pokemon I have raised from Emerald which is the Hoenn (on the Gameboy advanced for the people who don't know.) I have played each version and passed my Pokemon into the new games. I even have a few shinys. sweatdrop

Thanks to anyone who read this, I am just venting. Please feel free to leave your own vent or comments.

surprised it's out atm ( in canada) i don't really know about other places tho D: you should add me tho so we can play the new pokemon ! you can also get a free celebi from the pokebank c:  

Royal Mj

Premium Husband

5,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
The Official Nintendo 3DS Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items