and we didn't even try.
View Results

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 1:11 pm
My first non-game complaint is that the seller sent it to me, late, in a thin a** cardboard sleeve that says "NOT FOR RESALE" on the front, lololol. And I didn't get an online passcode. >:c

But my game complaints are that I'm not great at stealth or first person shooters, so i chose to play on easy mode, because that should work, right? NOPE. Easy mode is SO HARD. I gave up really early and am making Eric play while I watch. He's actually a GAMER, like MGS and Borderlands and Half Life and s**t that I suck at, and he's even having a rough-ish time.

BUT the game's pretty as hell and the storyline is really good.

But like, why make an easy mode and not make it easy? It's like "hey you're not that great at video games but want to play this? TOO BAD ******** YOU HAHAHSHSDHHDAHA"  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 4:32 pm

You probably got a stolen Redbox copy.

Watch Amazon's PSN section, prices seem to fluctuate there on random things. You might get lucky with an online pass or some DLC.

The Reverend Menagerie

O.G. Codger

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 6:00 pm
Eric thinks it's from the bundle stuff, but who knows. I also contacted them and was like "hey this isn't what i paid for, fix it" and they actually replied, but not with anything actual, so we'll see what happens.  
The Literate Spam Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games