Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Oh brother! <A//O>

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 6:48 pm
User Image

Brothers are all the same; over protective, on your back and lets not forget- really sweet. Well, my brothers are at least. Sure, they can be...a little bit WAY to over protective, but hey, were would I be without them? You see, I was born not only the only girl, but the youngest of them all. That's right, the youngest of four older brothers. How crazy! Oh, and lets just mention this, my brothers are all the most attractive at their school. Sure, they go to an all boys school, but my school (An all girls school) has voted them the most attractive. Me, on the other hand, was voted the least attractive. How unfair, right? You see, i'm bullied at my school, extremely so. Girls hate me and..i'm not to sure why! Well, okay it's because my brothers hate all the girls at my school for what they do to me. So, they wont date any of them! But that's not the fun part in all of this. Nope, here's what my brothers thought; they dress me up as a boy, and take me to their school? How strange but...I'm not totally against it! But now they aren't to sure because, well, lets just say a certain 'bad boy' has taken a sort of...liking to me. But, maybe, with the help of my best friend, we can solve that little problem, yeah?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:00 pm
яσℓєѕ:

Oldest brother: Taken- LilRinn- Most protective
Secound eldest: Open- Flirty
Third Eldest: Taken- Energetic
Fourth Eldest: Open- Sweet
Bad Boy: Open- Has a witty/uncaring personality
Boy who finds out about the Little Sister: Taken-LilRinn
Little Sister: 08Cannible_Waffles80
Best friend (To sister): Taken (Female!)- Knows about the plan (Still goes to an all girls school)
Bad Boys sister: Open (Nicer, home schooled-hags around the boys school a lot)

!яυℓєѕ!

1: No godmoding. There is a reason as to why I am the the main.

2: Please, no sex. If you do, take it to PMs but I advise you to skip so you wont be behind on the RP

3: There can be any type of couple. It's a romance, so have fun, kay guys? (I'll see if I want to add more female, but i'm a little iffy right now.)

4: You can make more then one character. I would actually not mind that.

5: They're all protective over their little sister, remember that! It's fine to be in her business, ect. Be like an older brother!

6: If you have questions, message me please! I don't want someone to be confused.

7: If you skimmed the rules, put a heart.

8: Send me the profiles in a PM please, otherwise you will not be accepted and will be asked to delete your profile.

9: Keep swearing to a minimum please, you can drop little cusses here and there, just dont do it to much, thank you!

10: I want LITERATE role-players. That means at least a paragraph. That is 5-8 sentences with proper grammar. No text talk. I understand typos, everyone has them, but please, try to keep that to a minimum.

11: Please post as much as possible.

12: Put A cat if you read all the rules threw and nothing if you didn't read.

13: Everybody has three chances. Three strikes and you're out. (I will give warnings!)

14: I can add and take away any rules that I want to. Got a problem? Deal with it.

15: You can not get together with another character on the first page or the third. Make it take a while I mean c'mon people. People are probably going to be depressed! Seriously? Yeah know.

16: YOU CAN RESERVE A CHARACTER, PLEASE PM, THANKS.

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 03, 2013 7:02 pm
Profile:

LilRinn
[align=center][size=11][color=yourchoice][i]Name:[/i][/color] [b]Place full name here[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Nickname(s):[/i][/color] [b]If you have one[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Age:[/i][/color] [b]I would like the OLDEST BROTHER to be at least 19-20. Graduated also.[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Personality:[/i][/color] [b]Paragraph from. At least a paragraph, too[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Biography:[/i][/color] [b]Bio goes here[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Role:[/i][/color] [b]If you play a role above, put that, other wise, just put other.[/b]

[color=yourchoice][i]Place your picture here[/i]

[img]Anime please.[/img][/size][/align]

User Image

Name: Lyric Moldova

Nickname(s): Oh many... Very many. None of which is polite to say in front of a crowd.

Personality: No no, looks aren't deceiving when it comes to Lyric. However, don't get him wrong. Lyric is not a bad boy, he's a bad person. Believe it or not, there is a difference. While most 'bad boys' can be be quite attention craving and trouble seeking, Lyric is nothing like that. For one, he doesn't crave attention. In fact, he could care less if everyone ignored his pointless existence. Then for trouble seeking? Forget it. Lyric never really looks for trouble, or purposely does stupid things. Sometimes he just happens to be at the wrong place, at the wrong time. In any case though, yes, Lyric comes off as cruelly rude. Or “Harshly honest” as he would say. Lyric's personality resembled one of a bully, so it wasn't unexpected. Sadly enough though, Lyric more than often times comes off as heartless.

Depending on the situation, you will see Lyric's twisted humor. Fortunately to those who don't spend much time with him, will have only scratched the surface of Lyric's twisted mind. Lyric had a very, very, morbid sense of humor. Nothing classified as “sick” would come across as disgusting to him. Everyone was aware of the whole Saw series correct? That movie that people were tortured and killed in? Yeah.. Lyric smiled, laughed, and enjoyed everything about that movie. Perhaps, yes... Lyric needed some help correcting his mind. OH WELL.

Now hold on, if you haven't already run from him. There was yet a sliver of hope with Lyric. Hidden under his rough exterior was a more -eh- acceptable side of him. Maybe Lyric was like any troubled soul. Maybe he did care for love, or being accepted by at least someone.. You should all just be warned though, you mess with him at your own risk. If you are really interested in gaining his friendship, or even stealing his heart; You'd need to just need to stick around him. Persistence eventually broke anyone's walls.

Biography: Really? Why? Why would anyone want to hear the past that made Lyric who he is... Fine. A long time ago Lyric was born October 30th. He was a cute blond haired and smokey eyed baby. Yes, a baby. Such a cruel young man was once innocent enough to be loveable, and cute enough to be cuddled. Lyric used to get along well with children as an infant. He didn't judge, and accepted all for what they were. He was this way because his mother and father were raising him into being a sweet, well manured man someday. He was headed in that direction too. Unfortunately his story took a turn for the worse.

Lyric never wanted to head into details, but some terrible things had happened to him. At the age of nine Lyric lost his mother. He spiraled down into a deep depression over the death of his mother. He slowly started to become totally shut off to the world around him. He didn't care for school, he didn't care for relationships, friends, family.. Whatever it was he didn't care about it. This wasn't all over his mother's death though. Within the month of his mother's death, Lyric's father as well changed dramatically. The man blamed Lyric for her dying, the man became a horrible drunk, abusive, and cruel. Your average piece of sh*t made father of the year to this man.

Years later Lyric was finally taken from his father and put into a foster family. Of course, Lyric couldn't manage to stick with one family. Or even be adopted for that matter. You see, being with such a horrible man, in horrible surroundings, and having lost his mother all caused the young man to change in order to make it through all this. He had become rebellious when he was just fifteen. His 'bad boy' years. He looked for trouble, broke the law, got in fights, drank, smoke, dig drugs. You name it and Lyric had probably done it. At least out of it all he found out he preferred males over the ladies. BUT, that was outside the point. Throughout being fifteen and sixteen Lyric had bounced around to at least twenty families.

On a lighter note, Lyric did end up being adopted close to when he turned seventeen. Lyric wouldn't admit it, but he really wanted to be in a functioning family. In order to be adopted Lyric wound up toning himself down. To his parents and sibling, he'd be much nicer. So much so that Lyric was considered quiet the gentleman around the house. Or an, 'obedient child'. As much as he could have been at least. In school or just outside of his little family he was an entirely different person. In other words, Lyric was himself outside of his family life.

LilRinn
You prefer longer bios? As you wish then~ c:
I didn't know the whole situation with the parents and such.
I just made it seem like the parents were a bit busy so Juno wound up taking care of his siblings a lot. It would make sense to match who and why he is the way he is.
I'm so eager to see the other characters! x)

User ImageName: Juno Matsuko

Nickname(s): June, and other inside family nicknames.

Personality: First off... Juno was the oldest of a hand full of five kids.. Right off the bat you would have to assume that he was the type to look up to. For the most part, he was. Juno behaved, he did extraordinarily great in school. On a first judgment you'd see no flaw. Except for maybe one? You see, one of Juno's many flaws was that he was very protective. Not like the average... Juno was maybe too protective. Juno was overly protective over his family, especially his little sister right now. She was the youngest and already had it rough.

Along with his protective attitude there was an aggressive side to Juno to back that up. No, Juno didn't start fights by any means. He'd actually rather avoid beating someone's a**. However, Juno didn't hesitate to push others around, or beat someone to a bloody pulp if they so much as threatened his family in anyway, any shape, or form. So as far as he went, he was more of a gentle giant? Or softer than his appearance that screamed 'dangerous'. So long as you didn't push his buttons you'd see that.

Because of being the one, 'role model' in the family, Juno grew into a serious person. This didn't mean he was mean though. Juno just corrected people, and his little siblings a lot. Especially his little siblings. If something came up, yes, his siblings knew automatically that they could call Juno up for help. This didn't mean that they weren't going to get chewed out by him. You could say Juno seemed rather up tight and stern with his little siblings. He was still very nice though.

When Juno wasn't having to be a hard a**, he was rather sweet and fun loving. Unfortunately this was only the half of Juno that his little brothers and sweet little sister could pop out of him. If you made him laugh, or smile and you weren't one of his little siblings it was probably because you were some piece of work, he was about to seriously hurt you, or you could have been special in a good way. He could have even just been in a really good mood too. Who knew.

Biography: Juno grew up as the oldest of five kiddos. At first being the oldest was a bit difficult. He was originally the only child for at least a good year or so. It was Juno that got all the attention, Juno that everyone loved, and it was Juno that was able to get everything he wanted, no questions asked. At the beginning of it all Juno didn't have any really high expectations. He wasn't even looked up to, seeing that he had no one to look up to him. So his actions didn't really matter because no one would try to follow him up. EVERYTHING had to change though.

Little brother came along. . It was just one so it was no big deal really. It was actually quite nice having someone to look after. However this meant he had to watch what he did more so carefully. Younger siblings, or kids tended to be very impressionable. This was something that he learned very quickly too. From things he liked, to disliked his little brother for good while would try to match him. It was almost annoying. Still though.. One little brother wasn't all that bad. Still he did complain now and then. Boy did he wish he hadn't.

More time passed, and the house was apparently not full enough. If you could get where this was going. Before Juno could even breath he had yet another little brother. So things started to pick up more in the family. Juno's help was needed more often. Both parents couldn't be there at all times so you could say Juno became a third care taker. He'd feed his younger brothers, sense one was still in diapers he'd have to change them.. Anything a parent would do really. STILL it was nothing to complain about!

Why not complain? Well, two more kids were added to the picture. Another sweet little brother and a beautiful little sitter. Good heaven's no thank you. Juno pretty much threw his hands up, said “f*ck it”, and decided he'd just throw his fun childhood away. How in the hell could he have had fun when he often times had to look over not one, but four little brats! Crazy kids they were! Sure, over time they matured more and he didn't have to be on their heels but... Dang. At first it was just nuts. To be honest though, if you really asked him, he'd say “If given the option, yes, I'd do it all again.”. He loved his siblings, dearly. Which is why he'll do anything to keep each on of them safe. No matter what.

Role: Good grief! It's the oldest brother. emotion_facepalm

Name: Himeko Sipheria Matsuko

Nickname(s): Hime-chan is a popular one with her brothers, sometimes just Hime or Ria.

Personality: Himeko is a really sweet and outgoing type of girl. Although she is the only girl in an all boys family, she manages to be pretty girly still. Her brothers try to help as much as they can of course. She's a bit of a shy character as well, a bit kept to herself, especially at school. Because of the problems at school, she gets panicky pretty quickly and gets into a fit of nervousness and anxiety. She tries to keep up her tough girl act, but it does fall sometimes. When it comes to boys out of school, she doesn't know how to react. Seeing as she is scarcely alone, she tends to hide behind her brothers, who ever is there at the time.

Speaking of that, her personality seems to change completely when it comes to her brothers. She feels like she needs to act tough around them, and so she does. If Juno, the eldest, comes to pick her up while she's at school, and she's being talked down to, she gets the courage to instantly talk smack right back. She wrestles with them, although the older brother sometimes doesn't like it because she's 'fragile' or whatever. She loves playing jokes on her brothers, which does land her into some trouble at times. But oh well!

When with her brothers, she seems to lose the shy self and is outgoing and bubbly. She laughs more and smiles and tries her best to be a good kid for them. After all, they did raise her. And because of that, she's always finding ways to repay them. She makes then breakfast, cooks them dinner and makes their lunches. She tries to do their laundry, but she learned long ago that that was a very bad idea. She's very grateful for her brothers and she shows that through her smiles and laughs.

Biography: Himeko was always babied when she was born. Her mother was so ecstatic to have a baby girl at last. She had a girl who she could dress up in pretty dressed and brush long hair. Himeko didn't mind at all, she loved it. Of course, she was a bit less ecstatic as her mother, but oh well. But, it never ended up like that. Actually, it was the opposite. Her mother was always busy, coming and going at night, sleeping all day if she could. Her father was the same. They both worked a lot, to support the whole family. Himeko ended up having to savage by herself. She grew up trying to figure things out- asked other mothers about things that only girls went through.

It was awful. They would look at her weird, get confused and usually would tell her to "go ask your own mother." She tried that once, she got shut down instantly. Her mother said she was "To busy" to talk to her. It was fine. She remembered asking her eldest brother once- he couldn't explain good enough. So she shook her head and told him to stop. It was embarrassing on his behalf then hers. She tried asking all her brothers. But none of them knew what the hell she was even asking!! She eventually went to the internet because apparently that was the only way she could figure anything out.

Then, once she got into high school, everything went to hell. Her life practically was non existent there. She got shoved and pushed and yelled at. Teased and scoffed at. She was a loser, a nothing, and she began to see herself as that. Sure, her brothers were there to cheer her up, but she didn't want to be a burden, so she hid her feelings. She would do the same routine, get up, sit in bed, regret her school, get dressed, made breakfast, said goodbye to her brothers, then kept to herself at school. Bullying got bad at school. She would sometime get beat up on, but the girls never would hit skin that could be visible because "her brothers where the hottest thing ever." and "if we hurt her, they'd never want us," joke was on them because they didn't want them anyways. Again, Himeko kept that to herself until one unfateful day.

Juno had accidentally walked in on her changing. It was just her shirt but it was still enough to reveal bruises that scattered her torso and back. She just laughed it off and said she was clumsy and fell. Of course, he knew better and grew furious. It was dumb, she thought. But- her brother did come up with a great idea. Well, he thought it was a good one anyways. They'd cut her hair, tape down her chest and...give her some boys clothes. Yep, she was going to go to an all boys school starting next week. How great, that was going to be an interesting year.

Role: Younger sister.

Place your picture here (Her girl self and boy self.)
User Image

Kumiko Fujiwa

Name: Kurusu Riko Matsuko

Nickname(s): Kurkur or Ro. Either one is perfectly fine.

Personality: When you hear the name, Kurusu, you instantly want to fall to the ground. He's a very energetic person by heart, and often times he can get out of control. In serious moments, when things get heated,he would sometimes just burst out laughing. Right there. Yes he can be contained, but most of the time it's like talking to a brick wall. Just as most times he's hyper, crazy and damn near annoying, there are times when he is calm ad mellow. That is if you slip some "chill pills" into his drink and food.... He has a happy calming aura around him. Most say it's addicting, others just say he's annoying, but can't leave him alone.

Biography: Kurusu was born on October 31st actually. Just in time for Halloween. Given the fact that he was born on the night of children knowing on strangers doors for candy, was probably the reason why he's too energetic. It was kind of his tendency to be annoyingly hyper. Slightly before the fourth brother was born, Kurusu started to get way out of hand. Everyday was different, just with the same outcome. He'd wake up, do most of his schooling, before he got to mathematics... then he was gone. His parents and brothers would try to calm him, but without success, he was already jumping out windows. He was threatened multiple times to calm down or he'd be sold. Which wasn't all that threatening, he knew his parent's wouldn't sell him. They loved him too much. They did, however, find a cure for his... craziness. When he hit the age of ten, he began to calm down. That was the help of his "chill pills" that his parents secretly got. To this day he still doesn't know he's taking medication to calm him down. When the last sibling was born, a female, he became... more loveable? Granted he was loveable to an extent, but he was now mature enough to the point of being able to not try and kill himself. Once he was in high school, however, is when he just lost it. A lack of medication was being placed into his food, which wasn't good. His older out bursting self took over, and well... Almost killed him. If it wasn't for his brothers finding him, he'd probably have to walk back inside with a broken leg. Kurusu loved his darling little sister, and most times, would steal her away to just have fun with her. But he would usually keep his distance when told.

Role: Third Brother

Place your picture here

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Dec 14, 2013 2:37 pm
Could i reserve the fourth brother please?  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 12:59 pm
Monotonesword34
Could i reserve the fourth brother please?

Yes, but please re-read the rules....  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:17 pm
Bump!  

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Other Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff