Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:08 am
AIM POST THALEA
Rin gave a slight pause as she walked with Seto and then continued again, “How does one in your herd earn that status?” She was curious, she only knew how it was done in her own home land and that tradition had died with the rest of them. Even though they were a band of warriors, there was nothing they could do against the evil clawed shadow that had attacked them. Rin was sure now that it was some type of purewalker, but she could not entirely be sure. Memory of that time was painful and she tried to think about that life as little as possible. She liked where she was now, and who she was. He had gone quiet and she was not sure if she had said something or her mannerisms gave something away, she gave a mental shrug, for she knew she was probably reading too much into it. “Or is it a secret of your herd and you cannot reveal the training needed to gain that honor?”

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:06 pm
AIM POST HG
Seto gave her a grin that looked as sneaky as a weasel in a bird’s nest letting the former serious in thought look fade from his face. “Oh its some super huge secret ritual where we sacrifice the blood of something and chant to some terrible being in the sky if I tell you we would have to sacrifice you.” Pausing he started to laugh a his own terrible joke, “No no really its nothing big. No rituals or anything it’s more of an honor for one’s bravery rather it be in battle or in acts to protect the herd and others. It is more of a status of leadership as well, something that I am far too inexperienced to even imagine at the moment.” There was barely even a wound on his own hide to even think about such a position, as well there was no way his own herd would listen to even a green sprout who had hardly tasted battle.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Fri Jan 02, 2015 12:25 pm
AIM POST THALEA
Her gaze was incredulous and then she burst out laughing when she realized he was joking. "You never know, some tribes of warriors do just that to initiate their young colts into the rite of warriorhood. But I like your herds way better. It makes more sense. One would want a warrior seasoned in battle to lead the forces of the herd." It was similar with her herd, although since they were a warrior tribe, trained since birth, there was some slight variations.  "If what you say is true and a battle is upon the horizon,  you soon will not be as inexperienced in battle but a seasoned warrior yourself."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:38 pm
AIM POST HG
Shaking his head he kept the grin on his muzzle, “no no I don’t think we would ever do something as killing the innocence to prove some rights of passage. Life has more value than for selfish gains like that.” As she mentioned the battle lingering on the horizon he grew a little more silently, he was worried. Battle was not something that anyone should take lightly and there was always a risk that someone would be loss on both sides. Not that he was overly concerned with his enemy but the thought of losing someone dear to him, his family, members that he cared about was a frightening thought. “One battle is not enough experience but it is a start a beginning of learning.”

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:39 pm
AIM POST THALEA
She become somber with his words, as memories of her own battle came to mind, "Yes, and it changes those who have witnessed it. Either for the better or worse. Some gain a blood lust that can only be clenched with more battle, some wish to see a non bloody path, and others just continue to fight, acting as the weapon of their leaders. You may not become an experienced warrior with one battle, but you will learn what is in your heart." She paused, "I have seen many battles, fought besides comrades, friends, and unable to do anything as a battle frenzy takes them over. I too had that thirst to kill, but luckily I was talked out of such an act." She smiled as she remembered her encounter with Yggdrasil. Some of her words were her spoken thoughts aloud, she was not sure if she had intended for Seto to hear them, but it did not matter now. Or it did not matter what he thought of her, she had her reasons for her actions of her past.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:18 am
AIM POST HG
Seto peered at her curiously as she continued to talk about battles and wondered how many battles she had seen in her own life. Not that he could say he was more than excited to experience his first battle but as a young foal he had always been dying to go out into the field and to prove his worth. However, as he grew older there was more hesitation with it, and even less of him wanting to charge forward but more of a want to protect what was precious.

“I have seen frenzy take over or at least the battle cry of not being able to stop in battle, the dire need to continue to push forward despite injury or harm to bring to others. Or I have at least seen what they are like when it is over. I am sorry you have already seen so much but I am glad that you did not fall to the thirst to kill.” Giving her a grin he had hoped that his words where not completely hollow in their meaning to her.

Thalea

Devoted Mage

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 9:50 am
AIM POST THALEA
Rin Asougi nodded her head, causing a few strands of her long green mane to fall in front of her eyes. Quickly she blew the stand out of the way and concentrated on Seto’s words. “It is not something one can easily forget.” A small smile appeared on her countenance as memories flooded her, “I was talked out of it by a friend. I was young and I no longer thought my life as precious, so I was going to do anything I could to kill the enemy that had brought me pain, even if it meant my own life.” It had taken many years for her to stop seeking revenge, the pain of losing all her family still haunted her, but she no longer threw her life away so carelessly, she looked out over the landscape, her eyes seeing something very distant in the past and her voice held the knowledge gained from her dark past, “the gift of life is a fleeting precious thing, it is not something to be toyed with."

Open/Private Canon IC RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff