Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] What do you mean.."that guy?" [ Seiji x Spinar]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2013 9:16 pm
For as late as it was in the year there was a distinct lack of bite to the air, much to one frost demons dismay. Strolling more to clear his head after the disappointment that was the house cup, Spinar was currently in route around the demon dorms towards the ghost dorms. No particular place in mind to go, it was more that the path was familiar and he was unconsciously heading that familiar route.

Hanging loosely around one finger was an eyepod, said device one that he had left Rosy in charge of getting for him. Little had he known that she would make such a prank of his music device. Putting her picture on it, ah well, at least she had gotten him another one that was selfie free. Though for some reason Spinar favored the music loaded on to the joke eyepod more, thus being why he was carrying it currently. Scrolling through the list his light blues were more intently focused on the screen rather than were he was walking.

A few moments into a changed song and WHAM, his body collided with that of another. Hissing Spinar recoiled back and glared to the large monster in his path, just about to give him a piece of his mind. The only thing that saved the monster boil from a tongue lashing was the realization of his lost eyepod as the device rolled into his peripheral and right for a puddle of likely bodyly fluid that was on the ground. "Sludge sticks!" Spinar cursed before giving chase hoping to catch the roll-away pod before it was too late.

Beejoux
- x - laaame start is laaame <3

PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:54 am
Black fingers snatched the rolling eyepod just before it reached the puddle, and glowing red eyes narrowed down on the picture embossed on the music player before a single dark brow lifted curiously. He knew that ghoul. Rosy the night hag, the little cutie he'd shared a few dances with, among other things, before he and Sarias had officially become an exclusive item. This was not Rosy's eyepod though. The ghost glanced up towards the rushing frost demon, and when the other boil reached him he held it out for him. "Saved it." Pointy teeth flashed in a grin.

"I'd be more careful with that," he teased. "Be a shame to break something so pretty." And she was pretty. Seiji would have gladly had a little fun with the ghoul if she'd been willing, but her interests lay elsewhere. A crush, apparently. One she'd had for some time. Was this the boil?"

Kind of creepy for him to have an eyepod with her picture on it if he wasn't..

cheekiebirdee
Omg it's short, I'm sorry. I couldn't figure out how to stretch it more. >.>

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 24, 2013 5:48 pm
Reaching the ghost he was grateful that there didn't seem to be a hassle, more so when the other held his device out to him. Long blue nails met with black as the frost demon plucked the offered eyepod. "Nice catch." Snickering he proceeded to wipe what dirt had collected on the top of the device before lifting a brow to the grinning boil.

Something that pretty? What was he- OH- oh. Oh.

Spinar glanced down to the picture of Rosy and chuckled. Shaking his head he simply hummed and offered, "it would be a shame to lose all my music and have to deal with a nagging night hag." Because Rosy would be the one that would have to upload it all over again on the separate eyepod.

On a smirk he turned his own pearly whites towards the boil and offered, "how about I buy you a drink for the save?" It couldn't hurt to be friendly after all, and besides that it wasn't like he had something better to do today. That and maybe he was a little curious about the guy, especially since he had said Rosy was pretty. For some reason it was still puzzling when others noticed the ghoul at least in that way.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 6:51 pm
"I dunno, she seemed like a real sweetheart to me." The ghost chuckled, reaching around to scratch at the back of his neck before grinning broadly at the invitation. "Sure, why not." Like the frost demon, Seiji didn't have anything better to do.

Also like other boil, Seiji was curious. He remembered the time he'd spent with Rosy in her room. The dancing, the mutual flirting, and finally the kiss that had lead to a rather personal confession. The ghoul's picture on the eyepod made him wonder if perhaps he was looking at the boil that had held the night hag's affections.

If so, he could admit the ghoul had nice taste. Glowing eyes flicked to the other boil's piercings briefly before snapping up up to pale eyes. "Lead on?"

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Jan 13, 2014 4:28 pm
Spinar rose a curious brow then clicked his tongue against the back of his teeth, snake bites jutting out towards the other when said tongue pulled down to rest against the inside his bottom lip. What's this? He knew Rosy, beyond thinking she was cute on his eyepod? "Oh? You know Rosy then?" He ask causally, hands folding into his pockets as he await an answer to the drink. Trying not to look as curious as he was about this boil knowing his friend.

For a split second his pale gaze trailed the other, none to subtlety either while running a claw under his own chin in thought. He had to admit the guy wasn't bad-looking, he could see why Rosy would talk to him. Hang out with him? Rosy didn't really hang out with people though did she? If she did it had to be rarely given as much as she haunted his dorm. Spinar blinked at his own thoughts than chuckled himself, shoulders shrugging.

Putting on an amused grin he leaned in closer to the other boil and winked, "It's Siku, by the way~" Chuckling he moved slowly away from the ghost, heading towards the gates of the school and towards Halloween town. "Ever been into Halloween Town, ..." He peered over his shoulder to the other boil, clearly fishing for a name. "Cause that's where we're heading."There was a soda shop, be it cheesy or not, that had killer drinks and it would be a change of scenery from the creepatera.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:42 pm
Tucking hands into his pockets, Seiji regarded the other boil curiously as he was looked over. "Yeah, we're friends." Words were chosen carefully, attention on the demon's face. Looking for any flicker of reaction. "She's a great dancer." He was casting, baiting Siku with little tidbits of information, fishing for any flicker of emotion across that pale face.

"Nice to meet you, Siku." The taller boil fell into step beside the demon as they headed towards the gate, and he couldn't help a laugh at the question. "I've been into town a lot. There are a lot of great date spots." Sarias wasn't much for traditional dates, but his ex had loved going out for fancy dinners or eye scream. He knew his way around pretty well by now, though he couldn't say he'd ventured off school grounds since he and Junko had broken up. He just hadn't had any reason to.

"I'm Seiji," he offered, a little belatedly.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2014 5:33 pm
Not much in terms of emotion rolled past his features, though when dancing was mentioned a brow was lifted. Rosy knew how to dance, since when? On a laugh he nodded to the other, a silent saying of you too, then proceeded past the gates as the other fell into step.

Hearing the laugh Spinar's lips twitched, great date spots hm. "Ah, a boil of good taste are you? Care to recommend any current happening places?" Was the boil currently seeing anyone was the underlined question. With the final mention of name Spinar nodded, motioning towards the way they were heading and offering with a click of tongue, "not much further now then, Seiji." Rolling his name purposefully to remember it himself Spinar flashed a cheeky grin to the ghost.

Heading around the corner most of the walk he spent in silent thought, besides the occasional response if Seiji inquired about something. As they approached the pumpkin lantern lit shop he grinned, tongue flickering out to wet his bottom lip.

A sign out front of the place read, 'specials on all frozen drinks,' which was a sight in itself to the boil. Pushing ahead he grabbed the door holding it open for his companion, "after you.."

Beejoux

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2014 6:48 pm
Lazy smirk on dark features, Seiji rolled broad shoulders in a shrug before answering aloud. "I don't know about all that, but good enough, I guess." Lips pressing thoughtfully he thought back to a few of the places he'd been with Junko before they'd split, then he gave another somewhat helpless shrug. "Well I guess it really depends on who you're dating. Not everyone likes the same things, I mean my ghoulfriend isn't really into all the usual hoity toity date night s**t, though my ex loved it. It just depends on their tastes." There was a good chance he was fishing again, though to be fair, it was hard to give a good opinion on the matter without at least a little to go on.

He'd try anyways. "If you're with more the hopeless romantic type then there's a good number of restaurants around. Also eye scream parlors." He was quiet for a moment, lost in thought. Mind wandering back to the two years he'd spent with the futakuchi-onna and all the little things she'd liked. All the little things he'd done just for her, because she liked them, not because he'd had any real interest in them. He'd tried so hard to be what she'd wanted.

In many ways Sarias fit him better. She was an independent ghoul, relatively low-maintenance. She was happy to have him accompany her to the graveyard to look for specimens, or share the afternoon in his dorm watching some slasher flick. He never felt the need to be better for her, because she would rather he were harder, colder, more the punk rebel he'd been when they'd first met. And she was every bet the creative mind in bed that he was. Voracious appetite included.

He snapped out of his internal musing as they reached the little shop and Siku opened the door for him. It made him lift a brow at the other boil, but he merely dipped his head in a nod and went inside with a quiet thanks.

Once inside he'd step up in line and glance back for the frost demon, waiting for him to step up as well. Then he'd smile, a wide, sly grin. "So who you thinking on bringing out on a hot date?"

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:38 pm
"I suppose you're right there, hah, taste hmm.." He replied finally dragging off at the end as if in thought, taking in the ghost words and comparing them to a certain ghoul. It didn't seem like Rosy was an option though, at least not the Rosy he knew. It was kind of funny though how the other seemed to daze off into another world, and for a moment he couldn't help but wonder if that's how he looked when in obvious thought.

On a wink to the other boil he chuckled and gave a wave of hand, motioning him on through the door. As they entered the place and the question came he chuckled again, this time a bit lowly before guiding towards the counter on a suck to his lip rings. Answering as he eyed the choices on the blackboard behind the waitress, "Not really a certain anyone, just, potential interest subjects." Returning the wide grin he rose both brows towards the other boil in a 'see' gesture, as the ghoul behind the counter gave them both a look over, "I like options, all kinds really.." He glanced over Seiji to make a point before turning back to the ghoul at the counter, "the usual please, screecheart and whatever he'll have too. " On that he pulled out a pouch of seeds and awaited the other boils order.

Beejoux

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:36 pm
"No?" He ventured curiously, grin widening. He was pretty sure at this point that this was indeed the boil Rosy had turned him down for. It was just a matter of getting him to admit it.

That he wasn't--that he was,in fact, being fairly cavalier about the whole thing--had him raising dark brows at him. It had been very obvious the ghost ghoul had strong feelings for whomever had been on her mind, and if that other person didn't reciprocate them? Well that just sucked.

And he wasn't sure, because for whatever reason it just never occurred to him that it was even a possibility, but it looked to him as though Spinar had just given him a very deliberate once over.

Frowning thoughtfully, he lifted his attention to the veritable wall of choices. "Booberry is fine," he finally answered, having spotted that up there somewhere.

cheekiebirdiee

Beejoux

Crew

Wrathful Demigod

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:05 pm
"Perhaps." The widen of Seji's grin had his chilly little smirk falling back. This guy was a bit pushy, or at least his falling fast into defensive brain told him so. A glance away and the perhaps were all that was given to the questioning no, a giveaway in itself for someone as overconfident as himself.

Taking his drink as it came up, he waited then paid for the other boils as he ordered. Glancing back around the lobby he noted a few empty tables and started towards one by the windows. "I'm parking it, just for a minute." Grinning back to Seiji he plops down onto the chair and stretches. A slide of hand pulling out his eyephone to check for text before peering back up towards the ghostly boil. He struggled to stop himself as he pushed his phone back into his pocket but the question came out despite his best efforts, "I've never seen Rosy as much of a dancer, so you were two-stepping?" A part of him nagged to find out exactly what 'dance' meant to the other boil.

Beejoux
-x- please kick me if I ever make you wait this long for a tag again amg OTL <3 -whispers- I be having a new hunter bby soon you should meet,

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games