Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Nightmare Council [O//A]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:10 am
User Image

he tory

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Legend has it at Higanbana High School, that the founder of the school was a male who'd fallen into the depths of hell itself due to him making a contract with a demon. Why did he make a contract? Who knows, but people do know that every principle that runs the school has a fishy aura about them, as though they're being haunted by some sort of demon. There's not just that rumor though that spreads around the school. There's also the rumor about the Nightmare Council. A group of people, both humans and demons in there who have made contracts with one another and these people are only ones you can turn to if you really need advice or if you even need someone killed or expelled. The council are like the group that follow every principle. But no one knows if demons really do exist or if they're just hiding really well from us, or if the Nightmare Council really does do all that stuff. But all we know is that that council exists within Higanbana High, and that's enough for the rumors.

But these rumors are true, people just don't think they are. They're always true and with the new year for the school starting, there is need for a new council, especially in the eyes of the current headmaster. Him and his demon partner pick out the elites of the school and place them in the council. Every year they do this, usually keeping the ones who are keeping up with their jobs rather than those who slack off just because they're in the council. Before the start of the year, the headmaster picked out eight people suited to be in the council, four demons and four humans. These eight must now pick their partners wisely and when they found out at the start of the year, they picked out their partners quickly, well, it actually ended up with the headmaster picking out their partners with the assistance of his demon partner as the pairings went like so, a demon who seemed very much like a playboy was partnered up with the international hacker, the super model was partnered up with a liar of a demon, the rich heir was partnered up with a childish little demoness and the infamous star football player was partnered up with the feisty and active demoness. And as these pairings were announced within the council, it seemed it was all obvious how things were going to go, especially since none of them knew each other properly or got along well. But it seemed the headmaster wasn't too bothered about that as a problem was already thrown at them.

An outside organisation known as W.H.O. has decided to look into this legend of the school, why? Because this organisation rids places of supernatural beings and will make out there is nothing out of the ordinary. They hate things that are out of the ordinary, seriously. And even they thought of the whole Nightmare Council as a hoax, up until they heard news spreading throughout Tokyo. People such as politicians or other people who've done wrong, even criminals, were being assassinated. This was definately the work of the Nightmare Council, and W.H.O., who were somewhat similar to the police, had gone and sent four of their best men in to blend in within the school. Two of them being teachers and the other two being students within the school as they are trying to track down the Nightmare Council and put a stop to all of this.

Though, it seems the headmaster has caught on and is trying to make this harder on the W.H.O. and making it so that they're playing his game by his rules. So, who will win, the Nightmare Council and the Headmaster, or the W.H.O.?

And when they were good, they were very, very goodxxxxxxxxxxxx
But when they were bad, they were homicidal!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:45 am
User Image

he ittle otes

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

These are for all the little notes that may not have been covered so well in the storyline. So, here we go!

Demons : These can be any race, any supernatural being as during the time they're in, anything supernatural was classified as a demon and that is that. So any race but no unknowns please.

The Contract : The contract that involves the human and the demon is sealed with a mark being in the same place on both beings. For example, a skull on the right shoulder blade, both the demon and the human would have that and the contract basically makes it so that the human has control over the power of the demon and the demon can feast on any of the human souls they kill. Simple as really. The contract seals away the true powers and forms of the demons.

The W.H.O. : Basically an organisation which are very similar to the police and hate anything supernatural so they will destroy/kill any demons, even their human partners if they have to.

Titles : These lot will have a title as they are all famous now within the school, the organisation and society on a whole, but no one will recognise them as that title so think up something that would suit your character~

One day they may find a filthy metal spikexxxxxxxxxxxx
And drive it right in the middle of your forehead

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:55 am
User Image

he ules

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

Gaia TOS
Follow the rules of Gaia TOS. Simple, right? Right.

Literacy
I mean, is it too much to ask for? This a semi lit. and above roleplay, we expect more than one liners, seriously. Also make posts pretty please~

Loyalty
Don't make a profile and never post, it's really annoying and irritating when people do that. That also means respect the creator and others, they all want to have a good time and so do you if you've decided to join in.

PG16
Romance and Violence are encouraged. You know your limits when posting in a public thread so please don't try to push it to something that is excessively vulgar and indecent. That's what time-skips are for. Also do not be too gorey when it comes to fighting, we want to sleep tonight you know.

Rules
Because I own this roleplay, I can add rules on at any point I think nessicary. Please understand this as well~
All profiles are to be posted here~

Goddess
I am the goddess of this roleplay so what I say goes. I decide who's accepted and when we start, I mean it.

Just checking~
If you read the rules, please add a ninja on your profile somewhere.

Genres
This roleplay contains the following genres;
Romance, fantasy, horror (maybe), action, adventure and mystery.

Powers
Only the demons have powers, but humans are the only ones with skills.

We’ve got the tools, we’ve got the timexxxxxxxxxxxx
To punish a most worthy crime against humanity

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:19 am
User Image

he oles

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

The Nightmare Council
The group behind the assissnations and those who follow the headmaster, not just that but are a mixed group of demons and humans.
The Headmaster (Male) - Open
The Lazy Demon (Female) - Taken by Yume no Shirube!

The International Hacker (Female) - Taken by Yume no Shirube!
The Sly Playboy Demon (Male) - Open

The International Super Model / Disguiser (Female) - Open
The Lying Demon (Male) - Open

The National Heir / Apparent Leader (Male) - Open
The Childish Demoness (Female) - Taken by Russian_Heartless_Fox!

The Famous Superstar Footballer (Male) - Open
The Active and feisty Demoness (Female) - Open

The W.H.O.
An international group who are known for getting rid of supernatural beings.
The Science Teacher / Leader of the small group (Male) - Open
The English Teacher / Tactician of the small group (Female) - Open
Student 1 / Informant of the small group (Male) - Open
Student 2 / Muscles of the small group (Female) - Open

We’ve been trained by the very bestxxxxxxxxxxxx
We think you just might be impressed

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:31 am
User Image

he keleton

┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

[imgright]DIRECT LINK HERE![/imgright]
[align=left][size=11][color= ][b]My name would be:[/b] [Name]
[b]Though people call me:[/b] [Title (explained in the notes)]
[b]If it wasn't obvious, I'm a :[/b] [Gender]
[b]I'm:[/b] [Age]
[b]I'm kinda a:[/b] [Race]
[b]Well this is personal! I may have feelings for:[/b] [Crush]
[b]Many say I'm like this:[/b] [Personality]
[b]My past goes like so:[/b] [Biography, make it fairly lengthy]
[b]I love:[/b] [Likes]
[b]I hate:[/b] [Dislikes]
[b]Just keep [i]that[/i] away!:[/b] [Fears]
[b]Ooo~ Flashy:[/b] [Powers, 3 maximum (demons only)]
[b]I can do things too!:[/b] [Skills, 3 maximum (humans only)]
[b]This is what I can fight with!:[/b] [Weapons, three maximum]
[b]I have a mark located:[/b] [Mark location then the appearance of the mark]
[b]Did I forget something?:[/b] [Other]
[b]My position in this little story is as:[/b] [Role]
[b]And I've been partnered with:[/b] [For the Nightmare Council only]
[b]My puppet master is:[/b] [Username][/color][/size][/align]

Eradicate the enemyxxxxxxxxxxxx
Revenge is a dish that is best served...now!

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:11 am
User Image
My name would be: Ayano...that's it~
Though people call me: The Ghostly Butterfly
If it wasn't obvious, I'm a : Female
I'm: ...Practically antique
I'm kinda a: Ghost~
Well this is personal! I may have feelings for: No one! ...stupid...
Many say I'm like this: Lazy and very gluttonous...actually, that's all there is to me to be honest. Wait! I'm rumored to be very scary when I'm not under my contract, seriously. Apparently I've killed many people but I don't remember that....that's probably something to tell as well. I'm forgetful and a klutz, a major klutz to be honest. I tend to not put much effort into things, unless it's for the sake of food! People think I'm easy to read but I'm seriously not, I'm sly and very seducing and deducting when it comes to it. No one ever suspects me of certain things. What else...hmmm...I'm usually seen sleeping or eating, does that help describe me? I'm always around the headmaster and always talking to him about plans, mainly because I know what we should do or whatever. So that's it~
My past goes like so: Ugh...seriously? Fine, for the sake of pork dumplings, I guess I'll have to comply. I was born a human, much like any other ghost and died a tragic death, I'd reather not go into details on it though. Mainly because I don't want to but also because I forgot so...y'know. Oh well~ Let by gones be by gones~ Well when I was first a ghost, I didn't know much about anything, my powers nor what to do. But I ended up learning the hard way when W.H.O. were first after me. It was a scary time indeed, I was chased endlessly, I never wanted to fight back but when I did, it was...beautiful. This is how I found out about my powers, what i should do and the me now. I was a killer, still am but back then, I couldn't contain myself and would kill people on sight if I needed to. That was when I was found by the founder of Higanbana High School, surrounded by corpses before a cherry blossom tree, he was the man who named me 'The Ghostly Butterfly'. I made a contract with him and then as time passed, before I knew it, a new headmaster had made a contract with me, this has happened for years, up until now with this new headmaster as my partner. I've just grown lazier now and I'm now enjoying this game that he's playing with W.H.O., no one shall tell us wat to do.
I love: Dumplings, my fan, food, sleep, being able to do what I please, the headmaster, the Nightmare council, cherry blossoms, flowers, beautiful things, old fashioned things, kimonos and of course food and sleep...
I hate: W.H.O., being away from the headmaster or the Nightmare Council, my other side, seeing too much blood (it awakens my other side), and my past.
Just keep that away!: Being on my own and lightning...kinda obvious. Plus being killed or caught by W.H.O., who knows what they'll do once they get their hands on me!
Ooo~ Flashy: I have the ability to manipulate what I can pass through and who can see me, this is just one power to be fair. Another power is the kiss of Death... it's pretty much as it says, though this power takes the energy out of me by far the most. I'd rather not go into much detail about this power though as it's a power that can rip apart people due to me putting a crysallis inside them. That's as much as I am saying! I also have manipulation over the earth, yup, kinda simple but I like it~ I can make trees grow, flowers or vines any type of plant I need for the situation at hand.
This is what I can fight with!: I just use my fans~
I have a mark located: On the entirety of my back which is a large cherry blossom tree~
Did I forget something?: Oh, I always have my fan open unless I'm eating or sleeping, if my fan is closed then be prepared for me to start being a sudden b***h...seriously.
My position in this little story is as: The Lazy Demon
And I've been partnered with: The Headmaster
My puppet master is: Yume no Shirube ninja

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 11:52 am
User Image
My name would be: Ada Matsumoto
Though people call me: The International Hacker
If it wasn't obvious, I'm a : Female
I'm: 17
I'm kinda a: Human...Got a problem with that?!
Well this is personal! I may have feelings for: NO ONE AND LEAVE THAT BE!
Many say I'm like this: I'm always pissed off, seriously. Everyone has to agree that I'm a b***h and I ain't gonna lie either, I really am. I'm lazy and always treasure my sleep and I rarely socialize with people unless I really have to...and I mean reeaally have to. I have always been the type seen on some sort of device, wether it be a phone or a computer, either way, I'll be typing away on something and won't talk to you. I'm vulgar, I prefer to be locked in my room than be around you and to be fair...I lack every potential on ever being friends with anyone. Done and dusted. I also swear alot so beware~
My past goes like so: I was born to parents who are professional in hand to hand combat. My mum was a professional wrestler and my dad still is, I was the only one born in my family with some brains. I was talented with my gift of being able to hack, that was it, oh and my brains. Nothing much happened. Seriously, as far as interesting goes, I've managed to hack into NASA's database and the FBI's too. That's about it really. Nothing too exciting. I've never had anything like bullies or a 'first love' type of thing. Instead, I was simply stuck in my room. My mum thought it was best for me since she didn't want me getting exposed too much and I was getting far in my studies. But as soon as I entered Higanbana High School, I thought of it as a change of pace. Simple as really...now let me strange that damned demon partner of mine, right NOW!
I love: Chinese takeaways, computers, jazz music, being on my own, swearing at people, doing my job, hacking and being praised.
I hate: Annoyances, W.H.O., people who start to beg from me and those who're just plain out lazy...not naming any names *cough*AYANO*cough*
Just keep that away!: I fear being found out for all the databases I've hacked and I also fear getting ill. That's about it.
I can do things too!: Hacking and I can get almost any information I need for a situation via my hacking skills.
This is what I can fight with!: I use an extendable sword, it just extends with one push of a button and I also use a dagger if I really need to. But to be fair, I'm not really the fighting type.
I have a mark located: Under my right eye which is in the shape of a rose.
Did I forget something?: Nope~
My position in this little story is as: The International Hacker
And I've been partnered with: THAT GODFORSAKEN SLY PLAYBOY DEMON.
My puppet master is: Yume no Shirube ninja

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 12:32 pm
Bump~  

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

CartelValentine97

Feral Sex Symbol

10,675 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2013 8:42 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgright]
My name would be: Vincent Espada Cross. A.K.A: "Dusk"
Though people call me: The Sly Playboy Demon
If it wasn't obvious, I'm a : Male
I'm: 17 eternally. I am actually 24
I'm kinda a: Purebreed Vampire
Well this is personal! I may have feelings for: Although Im with a different woman every other day....actual love? umm...no...
Many say I'm like this: Hmm...well lets see...if I had a list of words people used to describe me it would go.....Cold hearted, Lustful, Sarcastic, Unemotional, Uncaring, Arrogant, Persuasive, Mild mannered around women...until I break up with them at least.....and all around quote on quote "Womanizer"........People also say im very hard to read, as I do not like to talk about my emotions....im usually seen at bars and dance clubs drinking expensive alcohol and bringing women home every time I go....and then I spend the day sleeping, getting used to my hangovers...and uhh......sometimes my teammates have told me that I act weird at night, as if I could not go to sleep and relive "Nightmares"...and that's about it....
My past goes like so: Well....there is a lot I am not going to tell you, for very personal and private reasons.....but I will tell you this.......I was born into a tribe of Vampires on a distant island, where we mostly kept to ourselves, besides the couple trips we would make to the mainland for supplies. as I grew up my mother taught me how to fight, survive, and gave me lessons in school subjects. I know a little bit about everything. from medical knowledge to Psychology....then a damn war broke up between humans and vampires....long story short Im the last remaining Espada in the the whole entire world.....I even tried to start a family with this girl...but that was a long time ago....now im stuck here, undercover as a high school student, getting drunk and waking up with a different woman ever morning......My partner does not really like it...come to think of it, nobody likes it......but hell, I will always be 17, im not going anywhere...might as well make the most of it while im part of Nightmare Council......now if you mind, I have to drop this girl off before Microsoft girl smashes my face in....
I love: Drinking wine, scotch, vodka and BLOOD...I WILL KILL FOR TYPE O NEGATIVE BLOOD.......and obviously I like sex and attractive women....and Im a big fan of Anime and Music...I even uhh....sing....but keep that to yourself...
I hate: Cheap alcohol and any kind of beer..im not much of a brown liquor person....oh yeah, and try not to bleed near me, especially if it is fresh blood from a human female.....Im a vampire after all....
Just keep that away!: Falling in love. Cramped spaces....and for god's sake...please keep the damn spiders away from me, I cannot stand them....
Ooo~ Flashy: Enhanced Attributes. (Strength, Speed, Etc) Manipulation of the darkness, and I have this weird power I cannot understand.....it has something to do with my dreams.....somehow I end up in other people's minds....my soul can walk out of my own body and gaze into the souls and thoughts of others, sometimes though physical contact, other times when Im sleeping....
This is what I can fight with!: other than weapons I can form with my powers im an expert with Swords, Pistols and I normally carry around 2 feet long daggers attached to long chains, something I made myself.
I have a mark located: on my right side and ribcage.....its a shadow of a woman, surrounded by Red and black roses, the thorns and base of the roses wrap around my side and abs.
Did I forget something?: I keep a pendant around my neck....I never let anyone so much as touch it....it means a lot to me....its the one thing I have left of Sa.....never mind....
My position in this little story is as: The Sly Playboy Demon
And I've been partnered with: I don't know some computer girl, I guess they call her the INTERNATIONAL HACKER
My puppet master is: Dimon Valor Cross

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2013 11:33 pm
User Image
My name would be: Lilynette Stark
Though people call me: The Tiny Terror
If it wasn't obvious, I'm a : Female!
I'm: somewhere around None of Your Business
I'm kinda a: Shapeshifter
Well this is personal! I may have feelings for: No one really
Many say I'm like this: mostly sweet on the outside, people look at me and see 'innocence' or even 'purity' some go as far as to call me an angel! But they are dead wrong. In reality I am a cold-hearted and sadistic being, despite my outward appearance I love to play with people's emotions and make lives hell on Earth. Why? Because its fun, its fun to see them squirm, that would be where the child in me appears. That sense of cruelty, where I am unaware that my 'fun' is actually bad and I am also unaware of the fact that what I am doing is seriously hurting those around me. But all of that is easily forgotten since nothing can keep my attention for very long before I find something new to keep myself entertained. I guess the only good part about me is my loyalty to those I care for.....there are few I care for.
My past goes like so: It begins in a small coven of witches, well my story begins before I was even born actually. For a long time the coven had lived alone, they did not like outsiders unless they were other witches and they never bred with outsiders. Before I came along, the center of their power was a sacred stone in the very center of town but slowly the stone was loosing its powers and the coven would begin to die out. My mother was one of the youngest in the coven and she had gotten herself pregnant by and outsider, my father was meant to only be passing through and he ended up enchanting my mother into one night of passion that would shape the rest of her life. After she was discovered carrying the child of an outsider she was shamed and was meant to be cast out but...there was more to the man that had taken her heart that what had seemed. The man had left evidence in the town of him being some kind of witch himself, so they figured they could use my mother's unborn child (me). During her seventh month of carrying me, she underwent a horrible ritual, in which I was transformed inside her from a witch to some breed of demon to be the new source of power for the coven! Having living, immortal flesh as a source of power was just what they needed. And so, I was born...just little Lilynette Stark and I was treated as some kind of goddess. I got all I asked for, there was never a need that wasn't met and all I needed to do in return was to protect the coven by letting them drain my blood for spells. It was a good life for the most part, but the fact that I was a 'demon' never seemed to escape me. I aged slowly, taking 5 years to look like I aged a single year.That would explain why I still seem to only be a fifteen year old girl. As I grew, I also learned of my powers and how I could use that against people for my own advantage! Eventually, I grew sick of being used and decided to destroy the coven, only leaving my mother alive for she was my best bet at survival. She worked as a host in a sense until she began to grow old and eventually she too perished. Since then, I have grown in many more ways and have learned how to make it on my own, I found this school and was more than happy to become part of their council.
I love: Sweets, anything from the Victorian era, horror movies, scary stories, magic, anything that has to do with cute anime characters, and sweets...again.
I hate: Womanizers, people who don't take me seriously, bitter things, happy endings, sunlight in general, stubborn people.
Just keep that away!: Spiders! I hate hate hate them!! They are gross and disgusting! Any bug is really..I won't even turn into one!
Ooo~ Flashy: I can turn myself into any organic material, people, animals, plants, and use some of their natural abilities. I can also influence people's choices, not mind control exactly but I can plant thoughts into their minds and mess with their desires so they fit what I happen to want them to do.
This is what I can fight with!: I have mastered turning my right arm into an ax-type weapon though I cannot maintain it for too long.
I have a mark located: My mark is on the back of my neck, it is a rose and in the very center there is a human eye.
Did I forget something?: I am called "The Tiny Terror" because I have a bit of a temper and when it is released it is not a pretty sight.
My position in this little story is as: The Childish Demoness
And I've been partnered with: Some rich kid...and Heir I think...
My puppet master is: Russian_Heartless_Fox

ninja  

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Playful Hunter

Yume no Shirube

Familiar Guest

PostPosted: Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:50 am
Dimon Valor Cross

You'll need to add something before I can accept.

Russian_Heartless_Fox

Accepted c:  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:35 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image[/imgright]
My name would be: Siren "Himeko" Orihime
Though people call me: The International Super Model/ Disguiser
If it wasn't obvious, I'm a : Female, how dense!
I'm: Well, I look 17, but really, i'm over a hundred years old!
I'm kinda a: Human, but i'm a MASTER at disguise.
Well this is personal! I may have feelings for: My, my isn't someone noisy, ne? But let's say, this certain fella is a demon.
Many say I'm like this: Well, I'm a pretty entertaining person, though some days I can be a bit quiet. I'm headstrong and I take pride in the way I look. If I like something, I'll strongly protect it as much as possible- and dont you think I wont kill you! (I probably wont, actually. Unless it's your time hmm?) I'm sometimes a bit flirty, but don't worry, that doesn't mean im in love with you or something. Toying around with people is one of the things I love to do. Especially into fulling them that i'm really sweet. Though, I suppose I can be. Seeing as im an international Super Model, I have to pretend to be rather quirky and sometimes ditzy. But i'm really not. I love causing mischief by disguising myself as someone completely different! If you are someone I care for (i.e a boyfriend or sometimes family) then i'll protect you as if you were my own. Well, considering you sort of are.
My past goes like so: Let's see, where do I begin? I suppose with my childhood. You see, my father was a very unknown. An underground dealer of some sort of drug that was rather famous in the time. Eventually, he met my mother. A very up-class, beautiful and graceful women. She was perfect in nearly eveyone's eyes. Gentle, sweet, caring- and my father feel head over heels with her in just a glance. They were an odd couple to say the least. They had many ups and downs. My mother wouldn't accept him- his job, his attitude everything about him was vile to her. So he changed. He joined a good company, and became a well known business man. My mother was so surprised, and over joyed, she feel for him just as hard as he did. They were happy, and so in love. But my mothers family would not accept it. So she ran away with him. They moved and by then my mother was pregnant with me. They was so happy to know that they were going to have a kid, and even more so when they found out a girl. My father had always wanted a daughter, someone he could call his little princess.
And then I was born. My parents cared so much for me. They got me everything a little girl could ever ask for. But I wasn't spoiled, instead, I was the opposite. I liked to give my toys to other kids, let the keep them. My parents loved that the most about me. When I turned eight, I was well known in the school. People called me an angel, a gift sent from the gods. I laughed so much at that. Because what kind of gods would send me? It was really weird, and I hated it. When I was fourteen, something...aweful happened. My parents were murdered. I remember coming home from a long day of school. I was happy to be home, it was break and we were off from school for a whole week. I would spend it with my family, my mother and my father and my soon-to-be little brother. But, when I came home, I was greeted with my fathers lifeless body on the floor- blood splattered on the walls and dripping on the floor. I was terrified. I ran over, tried to shake him awake, my hands were coated in my own fathers blood. I needed to check on my mother. I ran up the stairs, in the soon-to-nursery, only to find my mothers lifeless body, mouth wide open as if she was about to scream, blood seeping out from it, pooling in a red halo around her head. I remember screaming, and crying and a sense of anger. Pure hate and anger. But it was okay, because i'd eventually get back at them. We held the funeral, and I moved in with my uncle, whom was rather well off on his own. I grew older and I fixed up my appearance. At fifteen, only a year later, I was apparently beautiful enough to be a super model. So I started a career out of it, with my uncle helping. I soon became well known. I was in fact a Super Model at the mere age of seventeen. My manager thought it was a good idea to send me off to this...weird school; Higanbana High? Something like that. As soon as I was enrolled, the headmaster came up to me- and well let's just say. I qualified for being int he Nightmare Council with that dumb "Lying Demon" guy. How annoying- I can never tell when he's serious!
I love: sweets, reading, having fun. I also like to use people as my test subjects to see how well my costumes come out. Singing as well, but sh!
I hate: spiders are rather disgusting, annoying people, hatred, someone who can talk smack but not back it up
Just keep that away!: Okay spiders, bugs in general. Perverts, please they freak me out.
Ooo~ Flashy: [Powers, 3 maximum (demons only)]
I can do things too!: Come up with disguises in a matter of seconds with very minimal things. I can also do hand-to-hand combat, considering I sometimes need to protect myself. I can also sing, does that count a skill anyways?
This is what I can fight with!: A knife strapped, a few guns that I have.
I have a mark located: It starts at the right of my ribcage and circles around to my back then swoops up around my neck. It's a full black, spiked Dragon with its hands looking as if it's clawing at my shoulder blades and its mouth open on my neck.
Did I forget something?: I have two dogs, Apollo and Akuma. They are trained to kill on command.
My position in this little story is as: The International Model/ Diguiser
And I've been partnered with: That dumb...lying kid!
My puppet master is: 08Cannible_Waffles80

ninja  

Utsukushii_Bambi

Anxious Bidder

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
Other Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash