Submit

People
  suck
View Results

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 11:47 am
That I get bitched at about leaving dishes out when I'm the ONLY ******** PERSON WHO PUTS DISHES IN THE ******** DISHWASHER.

Seriously.

I leave ONE ******** cup out because the dishwasher is full and I don't have time to unload it because I need to put Alexandria to bed.

"Oh my God Daniel Maggie doesn't do ANYTHING"

I guess a ******** fairy unloads the dishwasher. Because none of you do it.

******** everyone. God.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:51 pm
Sometimes I have a similar feeling when I overhear the volunteers that work the shift after mine at the shelter. They tend to complain how things are never clean or well-stocked... and I'm just standing there going - "You do realize we just spent our entire shift cleaning all of the kennels and already went through the dishes we cleaned? And we would restock the laundry in the cattery, if there was any clean laundry to restock it with." I think it annoys me even more so when they complain but then just stand around gossiping rather than doing something about it themselves. Especially when we're still trying to finish the last few remaining kennels and have hinted at needing their help. *sighs*

User Image

Prof. Moonie

Crew

Rainbow Nerd

33,240 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Magical Girl 50

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 1:55 pm
Smells like a heaping load of bullshit if I ever smelled some.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 7:21 pm
ALSO

Someone PLEASE tell me why we need to use the DVR to record shows that we either own on DVD or have available on netflix (reruns so its not a newer season). Because you know I wasn't trying to watch anything NEW or anything like that. /annoyed  

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 11, 2013 9:34 pm
DVRs can be tricky too. Sometimes the thing'll record even if people don't recall setting it. @.@ Sometimes they'll just record on their own. -has has to deal with DISH's DVR before-  
"COS" ^Can O Spam^

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games