Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Containment ((O/A))

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 5:37 pm

Intro
User Image

Alpha, Beta, Delta....Do you read?.Good, this is your commanding officer of Umbrella's task force and I am to inform you on your mission.As you already know when the T-Virus broke out in Raccoon city we dropped a nuke on it to try and wipe out the infection and I am sorry to say that this didn't work.We sent one group out already which were our new lab rats, who had some how bonded with the T-Virus like project Alice but this is only because our scientist had used a smaller dosage on them so they were weaker and slower than project Alice.When we sent them out we received word that the infection was not contained or destroyed by any means.The super soldiers we sent out there was our first batch of actual working experiments, but there was a tremendous problem with that. One of the idiots thought they were immune to the T-Virus and wasn't afraid of being bitten. In a few hours the whole operation went to hell because that soldier allowed himself to be bitten. Since this soldier was already infected with a dosage of the T-Virus he mutated into a horrible creature, with his human brain still functioning so he was able to move, talk, and use tools like a living being. Before the last person on that team of 10 died by the beasts hands, he said what ever they bite turns into them, even other undead, when they were bit they turned into the same thing that bit them. How ever when the other members of that team were bit they became something much different from the first. We are sending you out to investigate and contain what is left of this virus, Group Alpha you are going to go check out the underground facility know as the Hive kill everything in sight, Group Beta, you are going to check the north and western area of Raccoon city destroy all the Umbrella's facilities that the nuke didn't, and Group Delta you are going to check out the southern and eastern area, those are were our super soldiers last where take them down and get samples of their DNA for testing, your check point is in the middle of town where after all you are done we'll come and extract you.Any questions, no then get off you lazy asses and go.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:04 pm
Story

So here is the story, about two years ago Raccoon city was exposed to Umbrella's greatest achievement and accident. The T-Virus. An underground facility of the Umbrella corp was constructing a way to reanimate the dead by using chemicals that returned the tissue in a body to life. One day a something went really wrong but at the same time it was planned by the Red queen. Everyone withing the underground facility was killed but then reanimated by the T-Virus. A red headed woman named Alas was spared from this by luck, she was the head of security and great at her job but some how lost her memory. She went through hell trying to get out of the underground facility, known as the hive, with a group she had. However there were some troubles with that group.In the end Alas and her new friend Max had finally made it to what they though was the end. As Alas and Max were about to escaped they were ambushed by the Umbrella corp and forced down. Max had been attacked and scratched by an infected at this point and was starting to show signs but soon the Umbrella corp knocked the two out and separated the two for experiments. Soon after the read head became project Alas, a deadly killing machine with extreme amounts of strength, speed, agility, and even telekinetic abilities. Umbrella corp tried to contain their virus while it was still in the Hive, their only problem was opening the Hive and releasing the infection upon the world meaning it didn't take long for the virus to spread like wild fire. In one more effort to contain Raccoon city the Umbrella corp dropped a nuke on it and blamed that on a nuclear power plant near by. After the nuke they sent a fresh batch of their new experiments out, they were able to slightly bond with the T-Virus much like project Alas but were no were near as strong as her nor did any of them have telekinetic abilities. It was group of 10 men sent out to go check to see if the nuke had done its job, sadly it had not. The men were to report back after getting to the Umbrellas' Hive and destroying that and the data there, the men were stopped in the southern and eastern area because one man was bit. The an went cray and then died shortly after. Soon his body got back up in silence and he started killing his team, but not like normal infected would, he bit one and then threw them away and continued to do that until they were all gone. The last man left alive sent us a video feed of this and what the newly infected soldiers could do.

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:05 pm
Rules

Okay so this is how we are going to do it, the basics:

This is not really a romance RP but I will allow it anyways just don't get too lovey dovey or I will have someone chop your head off (not really of course).

If you make up a zombie character I hope you plan on dying because I doubt that it will live through this entire rp, but no worries you can always make up another one.

If you have any Ideas for new zombie types just inform me and I'll consider it then post it if I like it.

You do not have to ask for permission to kill someone because you wouldn't ask a zombie that and a zombie wouldn't ask you that.

I do allow powers but please do not go over bored with them because its highly unlikely the Umbrella corp would give you anything extremely dangerous that could make you a threat against them.

This is a dice roleplaying rp in other words you must role a 6 sided dice twice in order to fight someone, to dodge or hit that person you are fighting. Certain things or skills you may have will give bonuses or subtractions from your roll. No one hitter quitters, I want at least 3 post from each person fighting before you go for a death blow.

I do not expect any of the human characters to live long either though, because shortly after they all die I plan on doing another RP that's the sequel to this.

Put a ninja some where in your post if you read the rules and also cleverly place this is the end somewhere in your profile.

And the most famous rule of all is no godmodding.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:18 pm
Skeletons

:Humans:

Name:
Power sad Nothing major like super explosions or energy blast or transforming or anything that kill someone in one it type of thing)
Bonuses sad I'll tell you your bonuses depending on your power.)
Role:
Group:
Main weapon(s) sad Up to 2)
Secondary weapon(s) sad up to 2)
Melee weapons sad up to 2)
Bio:
Pic:

:Zombies:

Which Zombie:
Pic:
Bio:
Special, or made by special:

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:32 pm
Roles

Alpha Group:
Leader:-Open
Field Scientist-Open
Demolition Expert-Open
Assault-Taken by Monotonesword34

Beta Group:
Leader-Open
Field Scientist-Open
Demolition Expert-Taken by me
Assault-Open

Delta Group:
Leader-Open
Field Scientist-Open
Demolition Expert-Open
Assault-Open

Zombies:

The Brutes sad Made by Demon) Very strong, very big, skulls about 3 times as dense as that of a normal humans skull, bonus of a +3 when attacking, -2 when trying to dodge (Unlimited)

The Spiders sad Made by Mind) Very fast, very agile and can even dodge bullets because their ability revolves around prediction so they are very good at knowing where you are going to point the gun and when you will shoot, +3 when dodging +1 when attacking +3 to stealth(Unlimited)

Lickers sad Made by Hunter) Fast and agile as well but also strong, extremely long tongues that can even pierce armor also can stick to walls,+2 to dodge +2 to attack +2 stealth (Unlimited)

Executioners sad Made by Beast) Very big and tough not to mention powerful, carries around a giant ax the only way to kill it is by blowing its head off or decapitating it +4 when attacking -3 when dodging (unlimited)

Super soldier zombies:

The Mind: Has telekinetic powers (only one)- Open, plus he gets a +3 bonus when using his telekinetic abilties
Open

The Demon: This is called the demon cause of his horns, His strength, when it comes to the infected, is un-measurable. His speed gives him bonuses to dodge and attack + 3 to both attack and dodge (One)
Open

The Hunter:He is unmatched in speed and is great at stealth. +2 o attack +4 to dodge, +4 to stealth.(One)
Open

The Beast: He has hidden tentacles that regenerate very fast and can extend to 40 feet.+ 5 to attack when using tentacles.(One)
Open

(I'll make more later.)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 6:39 pm
Name: Alexander Novac
Power:Muscle manipulation.
Bonus:+3 to dodge and +2 attack in hand to hand combat,
Role: Demolition
Group: Beta
Main weapon(s): three belts of 12 grenades each, and Ak-47(30 bullets a clip, has 15 clips) with a masterkey attachment (holds 8 shells, has 56 shells)
Secondary weapon(s):Two desert eagles (Holds 12 bullets per clip, has 20 clips)
Melee weapons:Two large knifes more like short swords since they are each 1 foot long.
Bio: I've been with Umbrella for 12 long years now, I have seen more bloodshed and tears then anyone in any of the groups have.When I was 20 I was recruited by umbrella because I had a knack for blowing stuff up and making my own explosives out of just about anything, when I was recruited I was obviously put into the Demolition squad going around blowing holes into bases then going in ad killing who ever I was told to kill.Now I've been directed to group Beta and contain the virus that Umbrella so carelessly let loose....the fools, I guess this is the end.
Pic: User Image  

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 10:04 am
BUMPERNIKLE  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:42 pm
Name: Neah Lockheart
Power: Optical implants (zoom, thermal, NV) <- - is that okay?
Bonuses sad I'll tell you your bonuses depending on your power.)
Role: Assault
Group: Alpha
Main weapon(s): Hecate II (anti material rifle) [8 bullets a clip 15 clips + suppressor attachment] FAD assault rifle [30 per clip 15 clips] (flashlight & Reflex sight)
Secondary weapon(s): Five-seven pistol [8 per clip 10 clips], china lake [2 per clip 5 HE, 2 Incendiary, 1 custom flash & 2 smoke]
Melee weapons: Trench knife
Bio: I am still considered a newbie here only work 2 years so far. I was recruited due to my sharpshooting, was top of my corps in scores and headcount. I have been assigned to group Alpha to take out the Hive such a pain as i won't really be able to snipe like i would personally choose
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 06, 2013 1:49 pm
Monotonesword34
Name: Neah Lockheart
Power: Optical implants (zoom, thermal, NV) <- - is that okay?
Bonuses:+4 when aiming ith fire arms or throwing weapons
Role: Assault
Group: Alpha
Main weapon(s): Hecate II (anti material rifle) [8 bullets a clip 15 clips + suppressor attachment] FAD assault rifle [30 per clip 15 clips] (flashlight & Reflex sight)
Secondary weapon(s): Five-seven pistol [8 per clip 10 clips], china lake [2 per clip 5 HE, 2 Incendiary, 1 custom flash & 2 smoke]
Melee weapons: Trench knife
Bio: I am still considered a newbie here only work 2 years so far. I was recruited due to my sharpshooting, was top of my corps in scores and headcount. I have been assigned to group Alpha to take out the Hive such a pain as i won't really be able to snipe like i would personally choose
Pic: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

((Accepted +4 bonus to attack when aiming with firearms or throwing weapons, power acceptable))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:17 pm
BUMP  

Knight Ciaran

Generous Lunatic

Other Roleplays

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out