iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:41 pm
lilbitetan

Maurice chuckled and squeezed her hand slightly. "I knew your curiosity would give in soon. But I can't tell you can I? It wouldn't come true if I did." he answered and nuzzled her cheek. It was easy being affectionate with her, she liked it and he liked doing it. "Though I don't think my wish had something to do with any guys..." he teased probing if she had wished along her favorite treat.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 05, 2013 4:53 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Angel shook her head, colorful strands shaking. "Nope. If you won't tell me I'm not telling you." She leaned her head against his shoulder. "But it might've had something to do with a guy." She smiled and wrapped an arm around him. Then Angel took a left, where the park path became sidewalk and they were close to the coffee shop.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2013 10:45 pm
lilbitetan

Maurice smiled and leaned his head agaïnst hers. "It's not too hard to guess yours had something to do with a guy. It always is about some guy." He said with a slight chuckle. "I know I've said this one too many times, but you should find someone and settle down for good." he added hoping not to get her annoyed or angry.

He placed an arm around her and snuggled her close as he usually did, all while wondering if she would ever find someone that could make her settle down.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 8:25 am
iSexy_Goddess

Angel was frowning. It was true, she had been with alot of guys.. And a few were waiting. "I know.." She tilted her head and kissed his cheek, right on the clover shaped birthmark under his eye. It made her giggle. What an odd birthmark it was.

They were in front of the coffee shop now, and she untangled herself from Maurice to open the door. The little bell chimed as they walked in. "I'll grab us a booth, you order." She smiled and shook her bangs out of her eyes as she went to the booth in the corner, where they usually sat. It was private and away from others.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 12:47 pm
lilbitetan

Smiling at the kiss, Maurice nodded and went over to order. Got a döuble capuccino for her and a latte för him. He also bought a box of doughnuts of different flavors so they had enough to nibble on while they chatted.
Taking everything back to their booth he sat beside her and handed her drink. "I hope you're hungry, cause I got enough pastries this time" he said and took a sip of his coffee.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 1:18 pm
iSexy_Goddess

Angel smiled and leaned against him. "Thanks baby." She continued to smile as she took a drink, her favorite. She reached for a donut, brushing her arm against his. "Yum!" She nibbled on her snack. "So what do you want to do after this?" She raised her brow at him.  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:10 pm
lilbitetan

"Anything for my favorite girl." he said and smiled happily at him. Taking a nubble from a strawberry filled doughnut he thought about it. A mischievois grin spread across his lips "I know..." he said and pulled her closer, the smell of her hair sweet as always "I'll kidnap you to my house and keep you away from other guys forever" he told her and laughed softly.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 10:14 pm
iSexy_Goddess

"Sounds good to me." She held his hands and leaned back against him, forgetting about everyone and everything around them. Why couldn't they just stay like this? Things seemed to be so perfect around him. "Maurice.. I have a question.."  

lilbitetan

Rainbow Bloodsucker

9,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Profitable 100

iSexy_Kitten

Sexy Kitten

26,075 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2013 11:02 pm
[quote="lilbitetan"

Maurice smiled and snuggled close kissing her forehead. This, her, they felt right together. He tilted her head down to look at her "Ask away?" he said softly.

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff