Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
Babyfurs?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Wed Sep 25, 2013 7:32 pm
What do we think of them? I know a few personally and they are all normal people, but I am interested in your opinions.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 6:07 am
Just normal people with different interests, I know a few, And they are just normal, Except for those that take it to 18+ o_o Then I disapprove.
Infact, I know a babyfur that take it to 18+ and then to the darker side... >_<  

WoofyGoo

7,600 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

Percival Porcupine

Professional Noob

8,550 Points
  • Egg Hunt Master 250
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:05 pm
I knew some baby furs, most of them were drama in real life. Rather not roleplay with them if I was in the caretaker position.

Personally, I'm a diaper fur, but that's how far I take it.

Though honestly, I wouldn't mind the being taken care of part, but screw the baby clothes.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 7:12 pm
I do not mind baby-furs, everyone has different tastes and whatnot. I personally like cubs/shota furs and playing as one more, but often am forced to say I am a "chibifur" to avoid stigma and random hate because I just like being a cute smaller character rather than some big muscled sexy man or whatever. sweatdrop

Someone tried to force me into a diaperfur/babyfur situation and I personally did not have much fun with it. I like the idea but it's just not my thing.  

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

shinzo_husky

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

8,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 2:30 am
gojiron
I do not mind baby-furs, everyone has different tastes and whatnot. I personally like cubs/shota furs and playing as one more, but often am forced to say I am a "chibifur" to avoid stigma and random hate because I just like being a cute smaller character rather than some big muscled sexy man or whatever. sweatdrop

Someone tried to force me into a diaperfur/babyfur situation and I personally did not have much fun with it. I like the idea but it's just not my thing.
ah I dont agree with forcing you :s me and my bf are and we just see it as harmless fun for us. however if I go to a con then I would suit as a subtle babyfur with a onsie but not the full getup  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 9:13 am
I think it's weird, to be honest. To each their own, I suppose.  

Aetonn

Invisible Receiver

Blackjack O Hare

Excitable Cottontail

16,150 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Lapin Patrol Haldus: Victory! 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:27 pm
happywho06
gojiron

ah I dont agree with forcing you :s me and my bf are and we just see it as harmless fun for us. however if I go to a con then I would suit as a subtle babyfur with a onsie but not the full getup

Yeah, like most everything it is meant to be fun in someway or another, a lot of people seem to miss that everyone has different views on what fun is lol. Also a big problem with any fandom in general is that most members belonging to whatever fandom it is must like something if a few do...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 11, 2014 6:25 pm
I don't mind them razz I've got a few babyfur friends =)  

gl1tchz

Interesting Hunter

Surfers Babe

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 9:25 pm
i have no idea what that is... sweatdrop  
HighTail Cafe

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items