Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

O
  O
View Results

Arianah

PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 12:37 am
The stress is overwhelming.

I see no end in sight and every option I come up with ends with him taking the kids. My friends tell me to let him have them. My only reason for living. Just hand them over.

Right now, this is the only private place I can talk.

The only thing keeping me from driving my car off a bridge is knowing he would never let them read any letters I left behind telling them I love them. They would grow up believing their mother hated them enough to kill herself.

By the way...I officially can only pay insurance. Even if I don't pay it, I am still short on my rent.

It will forever get worse.

And he drives around in two brand new cars proud that his testicles made a lucky sperm.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:27 am
Sounds like your friends kind of suck, holy crap.

How short on rent are you? I just got paid, I could maybe help out some.  

Undecidability

Shirtless Fairy

9,075 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

marzipancakes

6,450 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:46 am
Seriously if you need anything I can help with, don't hesitate to ask. I will do whatever I can.

Why would he get the kids? Because he's better off than you right now? Maybe he can provide for them physically better right now, but emotionally? He sounds terrible. I don't understand what happened that you guys went from being married, to getting a divorce and him being SUCH an a** to you, jesus.

Anyway. Seriously, ANYTHING. You have me on facebook. And I don't know if you still have my number, but if you want it I'll give it to you.  
Ladies

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games