Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:24 am
Open for posting, I think...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:37 pm
These Chance Meetings

Tribe or User Erraticpants
Potential Plots I'd like to have some roleplay with Calls All and a member of End Days to determine if the tribe would be a good fit for her, or if she'd just like to offer her assistance as an outwalker. Calls All believes that she's supposed to call all the kin together, whether that's to her own tribe, or to the End Days, she does not know. She only knows her purpose, not what cause it serves. In any case, she would probably be sympathetic to the tribe, and would offer help in the form of information about the world outside their area, and extra food or some offerings that she finds.

Erraticpants

Friendly Raider

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:50 pm
Completely works for me! I think she'd best meet one of the prophets when I get my hands on them (how that's going to happen I have no idea) and maybe if she decides to join the tribe, she might like to be a courier which is the End Days equivalent of a missionary?
The only member right now is Ultimate Purpose. And technically since the tribe's not really open due to not have the two tribe leaders, it's a little difficult right now to do too much plotting.....

Erraticpants

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:57 pm
Amorpheous
Completely works for me! I think she'd best meet one of the prophets when I get my hands on them (how that's going to happen I have no idea) and maybe if she decides to join the tribe, she might like to be a courier which is the End Days equivalent of a missionary?
The only member right now is Ultimate Purpose. And technically since the tribe's not really open due to not have the two tribe leaders, it's a little difficult right now to do too much plotting.....

I totally understand. What's keeping you from the prophets right now? I'd be totally up for helping with a bribe if you need it. smile *is desperate for roleplay can you tell?*  

Erraticpants

Friendly Raider

Amorpheous
Crew

Human Human

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:08 pm
Nothing really, except getting them. I have enough gold and staff creds that once colorists are less busy, it wouldn't be terribly difficult to get them done. Most of the colorists have been on hiatus/just really busy with life and their to-do lists that I haven't wanted to bother them.

Erraticpants

Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces