Welcome one and all to as you can see here, the Alley Cat under the city hangout. ~lickz own hand~ I am very pleased to open this up and I hope you come in and hang for awhile. Relax and zone out in this domain for us furries of all kinds in the city trying so hard to get some rest. Theres food and drinks in near the counter and a whole lot of places to relax and have fun with some of your people. So come on in don't be afraid of the bouncer. dramallama

Quicky quicky Information
(This is a walk in role-play that you can enjoy and talk to more people in our furry club. Be nice to others and try to keep this a nice role play. Even though this sounds like a place where violence or other bad things will happen, you are wrong this is a nice hangout and like all the drinks are just milk or water and stuff and there will be no fights. I am also going to play these characters: Owner of the establishment, the bouncer, bartender (food cater and chef), and I will be 1 random drifter. Please have fun and enjoy yourself! Welcome to the Alley Cat cat_lol

OH really quick.

Pink: Owner
Dark Blue: Bouncer
Green: Bartender
Mystery Color: drifter