Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Vyn the Digidestined's Profile!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What is your favorite of Patamon's evolutionary line?
  Poyomon
  Tokomon
  Patamon
  Angemon
  MagnaAngemon
  Seraphimon
  ShadowSeraphimon
  Pegasusmon
  Shakkoumon
View Results

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:36 pm
Hi, I'm Vyn the Digidestined!

Name: Vyn the Digidestined
Dislikes: School
Favorite Digimon: Seraphimon

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:37 pm
Username: Vyn the Digidestined

Name: Vyn Takashi Moto

Job: Dish Washer at Moto's Burger Joint

Equipment: Vyn carries a backpack filled with water, bread and a first aid kit. He has a D Ark Digivice and he wears his signature Digimon Tamer goggles.

Appearance: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (In the Real World) User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. (In the Digital World)

Personality: Headstrong, wreckless, but with good intentions.

Biography: (Work in Progress)

Home: Los Angeles, California, United States

Alignment: Lawful Good

Digimon: Seraphimon

First Encounter: Vyn fell from the sky into the Digital World like any other Tamer. He's known about Digimon since he was little, watching them on the news and seeing Tamers from all over save the world time and time again. So, Vyn fell into a forest and was encountered by Poyomon. He was the happiest dude when Poyomon told him that he was his Tamer. They've been best friends ever since.

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:40 pm
MY DIGIMON

User Image

Name: Seraphimon
Attribute: Vaccine
Description: A Seraphim type Digimon who is covered in sacred, silvery white armor and bears ten golden wings. With a high sense of existence that towers above all others, it rules over all known Angel type Digimon. Its true face is concealed within its mask, and as it is the "Existence of Good" and a being that's almost deity-like in nature, few can catch a glimpse of it. It is said that at the time of the Apocalypse, Seraphimon will descend and purify all the evil warriors taking part. Moreover, it is also said that the Demon Lord type Digimon known as "Daemon" was once a Seraphimon before it degenerated into the Dark Area. Its special attacks are "Seven Heavens", which fires seven super-hot photospheres at the opponent, and "Testament", a super-secret move which creates a Big Bang, but at the cost of its own life.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 4:46 pm
PATAMON'S EVOLUTIONARY LINE

User Image

Name: Poyomon
Attribute: Data
Description: A Baby-leveled Digimon who drifts in the Net Ocean like a jellyfish with his translucent body. He has the most primitive structure amongst Digimon discovered thus far, and scholars and researchers into the origins of Digimon have made him famous as the key 'missing link' that solves the mystery of Digimon generations. He defends his body from nearby enemies by spitting out a bubble of strong acid from his mouth; this is translated as his "Acid Bubble" attack.

User Image

Name: Tokomon
Attribute: Data
Description: A small Digimon whose body has grown hands and feet underneath. This In-Training-leveled Digimon is very unusual due to this mutation, but is still cute all the same. However, his mouth can open quite big, and will bite anything he sees; if you should carelessly reach out your hand to pet this cute being, be prepared for the consequences! As they are very innocent, however, they do not mean any harm.

User Image

Name: Patamon
Attribute: Data/Vaccine
Description: A Mammal type Digimon whose key assets are his big ears. He can fly in the sky with these big wings, but since he can only fly at a speed of 1km per hour, some say he is much better walking. However, popularity for this Digimon is high, as many see the sight of him flapping his wings desperately as a cute thing to behold (He himself doesn't think so!). He is very obedient and is very good at protecting his Tamer. In addition, he seems to inherit a gene kept within an ancient race of Digimon; it allows him to reveal secret hidden sacred powers, even though Patamon himself doesn't wear a Holy Ring. His special attacks are "Air Shot", which breathes in air and discharges an air bullet at a stretch, and "Wing Slap", which swats at the enemy with his big ears.

User Image

Name: Angemon
Description: This Angel Digimon wears divine, pure white clothes and six shining wings on its body. It is a being of perfect virtue and is referred to as a Digimon who brings about happiness, but when opposing evil it is extremely cool-headed, and its attacks shall not end until it completely annihilates its opponents. It is reported that during the many times that the Digital World has been visited by crisis, it has descended to lead the Digimon that belong to its same family. Devimon, who was drawn to the dark side, was originally this same species. For its special technique Heaven's Knuckle, it attacks its opponent with its gold-shining fist.

User Image

Name: MagnaAngemon
Description: An Arch-Angel type Digimon who bears eight shining silvery wings. MagnaAngemon's role in the Digital World is that of a law-enforcing officer, whose duty is to supervise and watch over many Angel type Digimon. Furthermore, he is a spokesman of the consciousness of 'light' who keeps order in the Digital World; he is usually dressed in Shinto priest's clothes, but will change into his battle clothes [or Battle Mode] if the consciousness of 'darkness' covers the Digital World in all its evilness. He attacks the enemy with his holy sword 'Excalibur' and his Beam Shield that are equipped on his left and right arms respectively when in his battle clothes. In addition, MagnaAngemon is full of affection when in his Shinto priest's clothes, but changes into a strict person when in his battle clothes. His special attack is "Heaven's Gate", which sucks the enemy through a door and into an inescapable dimension.
MagnaAngemon's mission in the Digital World is as a law enforcement officer, and has the duties of supervision and surveillance of the many angel type Digimon. For his special technique 'Heaven's Gate', he conjures a door to subspace through which one can never return, consigning his enemies to oblivion.

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 22, 2013 5:06 pm
VYN'S DIGIVICE

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 23, 2013 7:09 pm
Open!  

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sun Hou Yi

Greedy Lunatic

9,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:37 pm
Welcome to Tamer Island, i'm Level ^^
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 24, 2013 2:41 pm
levelknight20
Welcome to Tamer Island, i'm Level ^^
If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
Thanks Level, if I need anything I'll let you know.  

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 02, 2013 7:58 pm
There is now a poll up, make sure to vote on it!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:42 pm
Wow, haven't been on here in a while. I hope I can be more active in the days to come. I will try to be.  

Vyn the Digidestined

Hallowed Bloodsucker

4,600 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Team Jacob 100

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

PostPosted: Wed Sep 18, 2013 2:50 pm
Don't trust Level, he is weird(Yet I am one of his best friends I think)

Anyway, Hi there, I remember doing your art for Seraphimon.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games