Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:. Shadows of Africa - Moving! .:.

Back to Guilds

Reply [IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]
[JRP] Greetings (Ajani, Pahale Halki, Sanjha)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Aug 13, 2013 2:01 pm
Ajani had heard about two new additions to the pride. Two new royals. Emi had found them and brought them into the pride. He was told that before arriving they were royalty in their own pride. Something had happened and they had to leave their pride. He too had to leave his pride, his mother taking him away in order to protect herself and him. There was so much he left behind, but at the same time, he had gained to much since coming to Kuroi'Nera. He hoped that they were settling in without too much hassle.

As a council member, he felt that he had a duty to meet them. He felt it was important to know most of the pride's members. Knowing who was in the pride would help, if anything were to happen in the pride. They had just gotten over the internal war and were still fixing up the damage. He was grateful that the war didn't make the two new members want to leave.

He approached their den. They weren't too far away from his own. He sat outside. “Hello, my name is Ajani, I was wondering if anyone was available?” He spoke loudly enough to be sure he was heard. Hopefully they weren't busy or sleeping. Quietly he wanted for an answer.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 26, 2013 5:50 pm
The Kuroi'Nera was much different then his Tribe, of that Pahale was quite certain. Though if it was for better or worse he did not yet know. He would not lie to himself by believing he would settle into this new life with ease. It was still hard to believe that his life had so drastically changed none to long ago. He had lost so much in such little time. His mother had died, the only father he had ever known had disowned him and thrust him from his home. But, though these were deep wounds and the memories stung like salt, he had gained something something precious.

He glanced across the den to rest his sight on Sanjha. The sister that he had always had but never knew of. Finding out about her existence had been the catalyst of it all. His drive to find her, even if it meant revealing his own lack of lineage. To find the last piece of his mother left in the world. He knew the risks for bringing her home, knew the odds were not in his favor, but took the bet anyway.

He does not regret loosing though. Because as long as he has Sanjha, he has not lost everything. The wounds would take time to heal, and held the chance of scarring. But the recovery was something that fate and maybe even the gods held in his future.

His inner thoughts ceased as a voice rang through the den. He blinked at his sister in surprise. Ajani? He was one of the council members, was he not? Getting to his feet, Pahale was quickly reminded why he had lain down in the first place. His limbs and paws ached from how long the siblings had been walking. How ever long he rested it never seemed to quite go away. 'An illness of the mind' a part of his mind whispered to him that he promptly ignored.

Walking gingerly over to the entrance to their den steeled his mind and drew his remaining energy into his persona.

Sure enough, council member Ajani stood at the threshold. Pahale smiled politely. "Good day Council member. What can I assist you with?"

Innocent_Hybrid

Fashionable Explorer

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 12:59 pm
Sanjha was in the back of the den curled up. In her sites were her brother and the entrance to their den. Everything around her seemed to be a dream, one that she wasn't about to wake up from. She wasn't sure what her thoughts were on being in 'Nera yet. There were some pride members she admired, but then others that she felt were untrustworthy. She trusted Pahale Halki enough. He was related to her by blood after all and he had already sacrificed so much for her that she felt indebted to him. She would be sure to keep him safe.

Her eyes went to the entrance of the den when she heard the cheetah speak. She glanced at her brother who had answered. Sluggishly she got up. She would let Pahale do the talking. That was what he was good at. She walked over to her brother and stood next to him. She couldn't think of a reason why anyone would visit them. Unless they were being kicked out of the pride. If they were, then she was sure they would find another place to call home.

She narrowed her eyes at Ajani waiting for him to speak to them.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 1:20 pm
He was grateful to see they were awake. “I was just passing by and thought I would check in to see how you're doing. I know moving to a new pride can be difficult so I just wanted to make sure you are adjusting fine.” He said with a smile. When he joined 'Nera he was a young cheetah. It had taken him sometime to fit in. He was told he was too kind to be an entertainer as well as too clumsy. Eventually able to learn how to be more graceful, though he was probably too kind for the pride. It was a trait he wasn't willing to change.

“If you have the time I can show you around the pride. I have some time before I need to begin my council duties.” He explained. “Or if you would rather stay here I could always answer any question you have about the pride or of the pride members. Really I just want to help you any way I can.” With the war over, it was important to have unity within the pride. To him, no pride member was more important then anyone else. He wanted the siblings to feel at home in the pride.  

Fairy Snails

Battle-ready Bloodsucker

[IC] Kuroi'Nera Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces