Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:20 pm
User Image
Suncamilahsundi was wishing her fur wasn't quite as dark as it was. It was hot, it was mucky, it was not fun. She made her way around annoyed with the world, yet not really at anyone. She was use to the cooler regions of land, but had come out here to find a place to live.

Her frown had grown as she kept moving. Life didn't exist out here, or at least, it looked as if it didn't exist. She knew better than that. She knew as soon as the sun disappeared, all the creatures would come out for a little cool time. Of course, it came a little too cold, night did.

She found herself kicking clumped, old, dry dirt around as she moved. Making noise didn't bother her much. Not that anyone would hear it out here.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:33 pm
User Image

Dangerous, dangerous. Manorama was creating her own theme song. Of course, it wouldn't get far. She never kept something for long. Not that she didn't want to, but more the fact that she never remembered it. If something else caughter her attention, everything else went quickly out of her mind. She hopped every few steps, with the tune of her new song. "I'm dangerous, dangerous!" DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN DUN HUM HUM HUM.

It took her a few moments to notice a dark thing.... in the distance. Oh! It wasn't a thing, it was a leopard. Manorama decided to investigate. She loved getting involved in s**t that wasn't her business. And this was the perfect time to MAKE it her business. Of course, she just started walking behind the leopard a few paces back just to see what would happen. She'd never seen this one before, and she was quite interesting looking. Her orange was almost as bright as Manorama's herself!

She could tell right away that the leopard wasn't from around here as well. She was looking a bit over heated, which made things a little more amusing. She tried to keep her giggles down, but eventually it failed and she kept making noise. She sucked at this tracking thing, for sure the other could hear her, and for sure the other would see her. How could she not? Even though the area was very bright and dirt looking, Manorama didn't exactly HIDE well here. Not that it mattered. She'd never had to hide in her life. Especially not here.

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:14 am
Suncamilahsudi had this odd feeling she was being followed, or watched, or whatever. She didn't look around there. She was being paranoid. Well, sort of. She couldn't shake that feeling, and after a few moments she heard something. First it was quiet, like perhaps something that was in her own head, then it got louder. Then, she realized it was giggling.

She stopped. Shook her head, and then turned around. To her surprise, well not really, there was someone else there. If there had been no noise behind her, then she would have been very surprised to see someone there. Or even surprised to see someone NOT there after those giggles. "Do you mind?" she asked kinda more annoyed now than ever.

She was hoping to find something, not someone. This was beginning to be irritating. Of course, this could be just exactly what she needed. Even if she didn't want to admit it.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:32 am
Manorama stopped as the leopard stopped. Everything was turning out okay, she supposed. Her mood hadn't changed the fact that this leopardess was going to be her toy one way or another. She liked toys, especially when they moved on their own. She flicked her tail. "I should say the same to you." She had a better reason than being annoyed by a lioness following her.

"Didn't you realize you're trespassing?" It was quite clear that she was now in the Bhanu'Ecchumati lands, why couldn't she see that? And since Manorama found her first, she was her toy, and no one else's. Oh yes, she was going to have a bit of fun. Perhaps she would make her carry her back to the pride. No, no, Manorama was fat, and this leopardess didn't look very fat, or capable of carrying her. She didn't want to break her toy so fast.

"So, you have to do everything I say." She said with a matter of fact voice. She looked important. No, she WAS important. Even if her title didn't suggest other wise. No matter, this wasn't something the Leopardess needed to know, anyways. A grin crossed her face as she moved towards her. "Don't run now, I wouldn't want to hurt you."

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:38 am
Suncamilahsudi was taken a back a bit. What? They were the only ones here. She hadn't smelled anything different. Or rather, this whole area smelled different. She hadn't been from around here, and now this lioness was telling her it was hers? "Excuse me?"

She took a few steps back. Though if this lioness was saying this place was claimed, chances are she wasn't alone. She didn't want to be attacked. In fact, she hated pain. A frown deepened upon her face. She had no choice, but to obey until she discovered the truth. Since this wasn't an area she knew well, she couldn't take any chances.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 1:41 am
Even though the other hadn't said she would obey, there was something about her that said she would. Pleased, Manorama approached closer. She looked the female up and down and decided that she would due. Yep, she was a good toy indeed. Now it was time to take her back and make sure everyone else knew that this leopard belonged to her.

Of course, that wouldn't last long. Manorama said everyone was her toy, and so far no one had actually BEEN her toy. She had had one good toy, but he had ended up disappearing. She missed him, and probably even perhaps loved him, but there was no saying for sure.

"Follow me, and we'll figure out what to do with you, Pet"

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

I Lady Kiya I

Obsessive Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 27, 2013 11:46 am
Sun didn't like the way that the other leopardess had said pet,but she wasn't about to argue that now. It kinda frightened her to even consider trying to argue it. The female in front of her didn't seem like someone she'd want to mess with. of course, Suncamilahsudi just wanted to get food and some water and out of the sun.

She followed the lioness into the pride, hoping things would turn out for the best, even though she didn't quite know what she was getting herself into. She took a deep breath and decided she could handle it, even if she was quite exhausted and the pride wasn't exactly what she expected.

Finished  
[IC] Bhanu'Ecchumati Lands [IC]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff